Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

"We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" (37164 Views)

Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience / "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by rexwalters: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
od501:

And don't forget to flush your WC before closing it
You can also find your ancestors bones you are looking for @ the bottom of the River Niger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by Shekochild: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
ArewaWife:

Lol, apart from the insecurity, the North is a lovely, stress free, low cost place to live in. If you live in/around Abuja you'll love the life here.
Abuja is not in North but middle belt
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by rexwalters: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
marvin906:

The news is 70% lie 30% truth..
Some equipments needs to be changed but saying the weapons used now are from the Biafra war..
Haba na
Shameless basketmouths even in defeat, they still beat their pigeon chest, no wonder Ojukwu was able to deceive them to the grave, like a fly following poo to the pit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by nedekid: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
This story does not make sense. Let's call a spade it's name.
It is known that 90% of the weapons, vehicles Boko Haram uses are spoils of war from the Nigeria army. So how come the "50 year old" equipment is more effective with less trained, ragtag Boko Haram?
Fair enough, we also know military chieftains chop money at the expense of superior equipment that will bring decisive results on the battlefield. After all what makes the difference if both sides are armed is the training and superior weapons, resolve, joined with intelligence ie situational awareness. You give ill motivated side the best equipment and the bolder party will certainly capture them. Eg Libya/Chad war, houthis/Saudis in Yemen.
There is no reason each unit of the army is not equipped with little equipments like drones ie cheap quads that can fly for 30 minutes and have range of 5km to create situational awareness so all these ambushes will stop.
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by saajus: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
Wow.. Imagine where we would have been in weapon development if the Govt at that time ask our Igbo brothers to continue manufacturing weapons for Nigeria Army. Maybe by now, we would be manufacturing our own Tucano.

We let pain waste because we don't forgive in this part of the world. WWII revolutionized the world of technology. Many people died but they didn't waste the experience.
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
marvin906:
If don't follow Nigeria military procurement of weapons I would fall for lie..
There's alot of upgrade going on in the military and alot still needs to be done..
But this crap news is a bullish.it
you mean follow up like Nigerian airway? grin

Follow come charger
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by planetx: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lies... I doubt weapons from the civil war are still in use by the NA.
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by faste: 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Makemefit12op:
lols if he is sending the money to kanu,is that your business, instead concentrate on your poor brethens in IDP camp in far away Benin republic

Forget the fact that you are using an Igbo moniker,we really know who you are.
So many fulani using igbo to attack yoruba,causing division among southerners.
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by freemanq(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
Indeed There was a country
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by micflo28(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
This is false and fake. As an army personnel, we have very sophisticated weapons, just that they are never enough to contain the growing menace of insurgency.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by DedeNkem: 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
Buratai should be castrated and thrown in jail!
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by DedeNkem: 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
faste:
So many fulani using igbo to attack yoruba,causing division among southerners.

Igbos are not Northern slaves like Yorubas! That's a fact.
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by GoldHorse(m): 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
It's sickening hearing this same news every time.
Thank God Yoruba Nation go soon comot from this "Concoction"
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by Amaechi2023(m): 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
marvin906:
There's alot of upgrade going on in the military and alot still needs to be done..
the news is meant to Foster the ego of unpatriotic citizens.
weapons used in fighting Biafra about 50 years back is what this soldier is claiming.
if he says the weapons are not sophisticated enough, I might understand but I'm certain supply of weapons into Nigeria has been going on. even dasuki era despite the loot, there were still weapon supply.
I'm sure any observant Nigeria would know Nigeria police started holding better weapons during yaradua era.
so all this bull craps can't sell to sane individuals..
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by Princewell2012(m): 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
Makemefit12op:
lols if he is sending the money to kanu,is that your business, instead concentrate on your poor brethens in IDP camp in far away Benin republic

I doubted if he is even a Yoruba man, that man is a complete Fulani man. They believe they deceive us, by taking an igbo names as their monikers.
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by olmoRoc: 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
IBB and Abacha spent a lot on weapons, so there's no way I'm going to believe this story.
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by CaptainStephen(m): 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
marvin906:
It's a lie
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by onuman: 12:26am On Mar 19, 2021
You soldiers are fighting against Boko Haram which shares the same objective with the leaders of the 12 northern sharia states who adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws. Boko Haram says it’s fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by onuman: 12:29am On Mar 19, 2021
Chibuike21:

I know it's not my problem but I just feel sad for them. Imagine Kanu using the money to patronise ashewo joints in London.

And how is that your business?
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by Howtoearn: 12:31am On Mar 19, 2021
Really
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by PoloG: 12:38am On Mar 19, 2021
Sowere with is usual nonsense again
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by chibuike65: 3:16am On Mar 19, 2021
Chibuike21:

I know it's not my problem but I just feel sad for them. Imagine Kanu using the money to patronise ashewo joints in London.
see Oduduwa man
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by favour32(m): 3:23am On Mar 19, 2021
Makemefit12op:

A northern online warrior.
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by registerin: 4:40am On Mar 19, 2021
oilPUSSY:
Nigeria is a failed Nation
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by yommen: 5:11am On Mar 19, 2021
donmixc:
propaganda, keep spreading fake news

Just the way you post a fake cake for your girlfriend, right.
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by ddeola: 5:14am On Mar 19, 2021
Your govt is paying millions to bandits and boko devils as ransom to buy weapons while the army lacks the weaponry to face those demons. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 19, 2021
This shows that Nigeria is dying gradually.

One day, we shall all wake up and there's nothing more like Nigeria. Watch out, God is working.
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by Emitrustgod(m): 6:23am On Mar 19, 2021
I laugh &am still laughing hahahaha naija na zoo.
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by Okoroawusa: 6:24am On Mar 19, 2021
Saharareporters and more importantly Sowore has lost it...he has now resorted to fake news, sensational headlines and blackmail
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:55am On Mar 19, 2021
Shekochild:
Abuja is not in North but middle belt
If you want to lie to yourself continue, but like it or not Abuja is part of the north, Abuja was carved out of Niger state. Last time i checked, you guys don't like to associate Niger to middle belt ,if any happen Abuja is going back to Niger.
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:18am On Mar 19, 2021
Na lie joor...ive seen d modern weapons army use

They fear boko haram too much and complain rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets Ramaphosa, Advisory Council Over South African Economy / Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.