Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Why Are Women Within A Certain Age Range In Nigeria Pressured Into Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Within A Certain Age Range In Nigeria Pressured Into Marriage? (607 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / Powerful Secrets To Attract Women Within Seconds! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Within A Certain Age Range In Nigeria Pressured Into Marriage? by The5DME(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
I don't seem to get it. Why are most women, within the age range if 27 upwards, do get pressured into marriage? Is it wrong or a crime if a lady has not found the right one for her at the age of 30? This act is predominant among the apparently poor class families who seem to see marriage as an 'escape' from poverty.
Stop pressuring women and let them get married when they want to. At least, before they hit menopause.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Within A Certain Age Range In Nigeria Pressured Into Marriage? by Anfield247(m): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
I like this banter that you have started. The problem with ladies of nowadays is that they use their husband to do their boyfriend, then use their boyfriend to do their husband. At 27, you are still kid, right? I mean those pressures are only telling you to sit up, okay!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Within A Certain Age Range In Nigeria Pressured Into Marriage? by bigpicture001: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
....Nobody pressurizes them..they self pressure themselves....2day a bank lady passes me her card cuz sh over heard me saying my gf left me 2days ago.....

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Within A Certain Age Range In Nigeria Pressured Into Marriage? by Anfield247(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
bigpicture001:
....Nobody pressurizes them..they self pressure themselves....2day a bank lady passes me her card cuz sh over heard me saying my gf left me 2days ago.....

Big bro, are you serious? You me she is giving you green light?
Re: Why Are Women Within A Certain Age Range In Nigeria Pressured Into Marriage? by Michelle55: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
bigpicture001:

You for collect am nau.. There's no harm in trying. Who knows her shot might finally hit you hard.
Congratulations in advance sir smiley
I'm a lover of happy ending stories

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Within A Certain Age Range In Nigeria Pressured Into Marriage? by GeneralPula: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
27 is even off market self as the sweetness value of the puna would have been deeply depreciate..

Sometimes, if they’re telling a girl to stick her head to a guy before 25, it’s because our chances in life as humans are not so much. Some people don’t even get a 2nd chance, talkless of 3rd... You may find love once and if you let it slip, then that’s the end until forever..

Nearly every girl at young age will have this guy that loves her deeply but most of them do let such slip, with the believe that maybe they can always get something better. It’s after they’ve grown that most do realize that life ain’t a bed of roses..

Once a girl reach 30, the probability that she will find love is 1 out of 100...Most older girls can testify to this except say dem wan lie..

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Within A Certain Age Range In Nigeria Pressured Into Marriage? by qtguru(m): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
GeneralPula:
27 is even off market self as the sweetness value of the puna would have been deeply depreciate..

Sometimes, if they’re telling a girl to stick her head to a guy before 25, it’s because our chances in life as humans are not so much. Some people don’t even get a 2nd chance, talkless of 3rd... You may find love once and if you let it slip, then that’s the end until forever..

Nearly every girl at young age will have this guy that loves her deeply but most of them do let such slip, with the believe that maybe they can always get something better. It’s after they’ve grown that most do realize that life ain’t a bed of roses..

Once a girl reach 30, the probability that she will find love is 1 out of 100...Most older girls can testify to this except say dem wan lie..

See it so many times, the one that shocked me was one babe leaving her bf (former roommate in Uni) for the Lagos lifestyle ironically this guy na gentle guy, na so the guy see Canada relocation (School) and married someone else there eventually, she begged him but it was too late, and I thought to myself, because this girl that dumped the bf dated him for 4years that's during University vs the one he's marrying that he just met in Canada, she would have been the one to follow him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Within A Certain Age Range In Nigeria Pressured Into Marriage? by GeneralPula: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
qtguru:

See it so many times, the one that shocked me was one babe leaving her bf (former roommate in Uni) for the Lagos lifestyle ironically this guy na gentle guy, na so the guy see Canada relocation (School) and married someone else there eventually, she begged him but it was too late, and I thought to myself, because this girl that dumped the bf dated him for 4years that's during University vs the one he's marrying that he just met in Canada, she would have been the one to follow him

Naso bro..

Funniest thing is that nature may not offer her such a chance anymore..

Sometimes there’s only once chance in life!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Within A Certain Age Range In Nigeria Pressured Into Marriage? by Whitecoal711: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
Happiness most come at the first opportunity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Your Most Embrassing Moment With Your Lover / I Like Yoruba Tom Boys Aka Female Thugs / Fuckin Ikwerres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.