Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,889 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road (10839 Views)

2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) / Enugu-onitsha Road Narrative Will Change In A Week’s Time- FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by Balkan(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
That is for 4km Road. How much did fashola approve for Kano /Abuja Road? The marginalization continues.
Biafra must come

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by airminem(f): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
kairosoo:
h
What na
Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by resourcedude: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
since 2000
Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by selemempe: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Simplyleo:
I still don't understand which road Buhari is constructing in the South East when gej has completed all road projects for them.

Buhari should focus on the areas gej didn't bother, such as SW and North. undecided
a skull miner on the beat.
Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by Eastcaostboy: 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
Simplyleo:
I still don't understand which road Buhari is constructing in the South East when gej has completed all road projects for them.

Buhari should focus on the areas gej didn't bother, such as SW and North. undecided
And you will never understand maybe when you get to your late-fortys you will. Dummy
Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by wwwihy: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
God Bless BRF
God Bless APC
God Bless President Buhari
God bless good people of Anambra and Enugu
God Bless South East
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by tit(f): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
I think say Buhari done build the road finish!!
Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by BigBashiru: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
This is good news. Buhari.
If the idea of tollgate will improve our road infrastructure and network, I don't mind.

Government should concession those critical trunk A roads to private companies to manage them. Lekki-Ajah expressway is one of the best expressways in Nigeria today - thanks to concession arrangement.

nigeria has not a problem of roads but a problem of reckless drivers with aggressive driving styles...
Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by NwaNimo1(m): 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
ANY BODY THAT DRIVES THROUGH THE SIDE OF THE ROAD ALREADY DONE, WILL CLOSE HIS MOUTH OVER CRITICIZING BUHARI FOR THE QUALITY OF THE WORK DONE THERE. I ADVISE THEM TO COMPLETE THAT PART ALREADY DONE, TO ONITSHA SO THAT WE WILL BE USING ONE LANE WHILE THEY ARE DOING THE SECOND LANE.

3 Likes

Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by wwwihy: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
StoneColdStun:

Says a refugee who is still holed up in Benin republic IDP camp after fleeing from Bororo Fulani Herdsmen. Agbaya!
Say Refugee typing from South West after abandoning Ndi Potopoto.... thanks to President Buhari for saving the day

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by PHIPEX(m): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
This road was awarded by Yaradua as far back as 2007 yet FG is still approving ? Should I clap for them?
Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by puregoldsusan(f): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
And Na person go chop all this money, but ASUU dey plan go another strike because DEY no pay. God no go bless this country, forget prayers
Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by JibrinYelwa(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

You Jubril of Sudan?
Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by mankan2k7(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
oluwaseun o. That road is the worst road in Nigeria.
Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by StoneColdStun: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
wwwihy:

Say Refugee typing from South West after abandoning Ndi Potopoto.... thanks to President Buhari for saving the day
There's only one refugee camp and that's the IDP camp in Benin republic where you and your fellow Afonjas ran to after fulani overran your villages.

Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by Jman06(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
That's a good one from Buhari! That road has been giving me serious worries since time immemorial.

Kudos to Buhari and APC on this one.

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by xelly: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
This is good and we commend the FG for this project.

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by bigpicture001: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
airminem:
Never before have a president done more for the SE than Buhari. Nice one

Buhari halted the construction of that road since 2015.. And fashola came with audio project to patch some sides...

Now he announced d continuation and ur judging already
Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by jevic(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nice one. But should make the money available forthwith for the construction to commence.
Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by sammirano: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
We wont hear anything from the ipob bastards
Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by sinola(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
At last! Meanwhile, the ones they have been approving before.. Where is the money?
Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by Okoroawusa: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by olaolaking: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
pineed:

Lol.. bro Leo no vex abeg, ndo! wink

Hope you know dissenting views online (social media) don't usually represent those of the outside world. So take any views or "attacks" here with a pinch of salt ok.

Good job Min. of Works & Housing.. My only concern is the Billions spent per Km. I think its quite overbloated though.
You think it is well over bloated. Now tell all the amount in certainity.
Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by BrosTem(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
That road really needs attention,

I plied that road a few times during my NYSC days and on one occasion, I thought I'll die there.

A particular spot was very bad and the bus I was in couldn't go back nor front. We we're stuck in the mould.

A tanker truck was coming from the opposite direct and was swaying left and right because the road was slippery and had deep portholes.

At a point it tilted towards us and I almost fainted.

We remained there till about 5 trucks passed.

It is that bad
Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by Rugaria: 12:06am On Mar 19, 2021
8 billion for Enugu to Onitsha road, and almost 1 trillion for Abuja Kaduna road! Fashola, you can do whatever you like now, in 2 years, you will be history..
Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by Cashify: 12:29am On Mar 19, 2021
Ok
Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:55am On Mar 19, 2021
just like gov wike said; one thing is to approve, the other is to implement!
Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

Visit a psychiatrist
Re: FEC Approves N8.6 Billion For Enugu-onitsha Road by garfield1: 3:12am On Mar 19, 2021
pineed:

Lol.. bro Leo no vex abeg, ndo! wink

Hope you know dissenting views online (social media) don't usually represent those of the outside world. So take any views or "attacks" here with a pinch of salt ok.

Good job Min. of Works & Housing.. My only concern is the Billions spent per Km. I think its quite overbloated though.
I love your second paragraph.it is crucial.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC, PDP Refuse To Disclose Campaign Funding Sources / FG Moves To Rehabilitate Enugu Airport, Plans To Destroy Illegal Structures / Fashola Offers Reward For Information On Aremu Gawat's Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.