Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Single Father With 2 Little Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Father With 2 Little Kids (2189 Views)

How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman / Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hello my fellow NL brothers and sisters. I cried so much on this post when I posted it last year without any help rather than insults and some discouraging comments from people who never knew how much depressions they added to my life. If not my kids eeh hmm.

This was my previous post last year cry cry https://www.nairaland.com/6164608/still-believe Since my wife left me and the kids on the 5th of September 2020 things have been so tough for me like hel my kids hardly see food to eat.

My kids are just 2+ and 4+ years old. I have been doing all kinds of odd jobs to make sure they eat. Even school is not sure for them whenever I managed to see some money I take them to a compound lesson. At times I do back my son and take them to where I used to load block in a pickup at 8 kobo per block it's a block industry and at the end of the day I end up getting maybe 600/800 naira to buy one or two things for the kids to feed on.

No chance for me to go and hustle at all. I cried for help so that I can start a small business of indomie cooking around my street but no help comes. Now last week my caretaker brought this house rent renewal paper Oh my God... Since last week till now my life has been upside down. My kids are very very hungry no school now on house rent.

I just feel like ending it for us like this. What have I done wrong that God has decided to be punishing me and these innocent kids like this. There is no prayer I have not done, no hard work now by next month I don't know how and where to land with my family. Good people of NL please I am on my knees begging you all to help and save my life and my kid's life please I am tired. You can take your time to check my other posts and see even when I was helping car dealers to post their cars for sale so that if buyers should come from my side something will touch me.

I even helped someone to sell and this person sold a car of 3m+ and was giving me stories since last year then later blocked me without giving me 1 naira. Please my details are on my profile cos of the TC of NL please help save me and my kids from getting kicked out of the house Please
Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Pierocash(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lies

8kobo per block,where in Nigeria do they pay 8kobo to load block,liar!

4 Likes

Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by signature2012(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
Who pays 8Kobo/Block for loading a truck?
Are we in 1990?

The problem about some of your guys that come here for support is always not being truthful with your plight.

I sent a guy a little token some days back more than what he asked for.I screened his moniker before I did to make sure he's worth it.
Someone later bursted him with another moniker as a chronic bet9ja customer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by SweetCunt97(f): 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
MondayUche:
Hello my fellow NL brothers and sisters. I cried so much on this post when I posted it last year without any help rather than insults and some discouraging comments from people who never knew how much depressions they added to my life. If not my kids eeh hmm.

This was my previous post last year cry cry https://www.nairaland.com/6164608/still-believe Since my wife left me and the kids on the 5th of September 2020 things have been so tough for me like hel my kids hardly see food to eat.

My kids are just 2+ and 4+ years old. I have been doing all kinds of odd jobs to make sure they eat. Even school is not sure for them whenever I managed to see some money I take them to a compound lesson. At times I do back my son and take them to where I used to load block in a pickup at 8 kobo per block it's a block industry and at the end of the day I end up getting maybe 600/800 naira to buy one or two things for the kids to feed on.

No chance for me to go and hustle at all. I cried for help so that I can start a small business of indomie cooking around my street but no help comes. Now last week my caretaker brought this house rent renewal paper Oh my God... Since last week till now my life has been upside down. My kids are very very hungry no school now on house rent.

I just feel like ending it for us like this. What have I done wrong that God has decided to be punishing me and these innocent kids like this. There is no prayer I have not done, no hard work now by next month I don't know how and where to land with my family. Good people of NL please I am on my knees begging you all to help and save my life and my kid's life please I am tired. You can take your time to check my other posts and see even when I was helping car dealers to post their cars for sale so that if buyers should come from my side something will touch me.

I even helped someone to sell and this person sold a car of 3m+ and was giving me stories since last year then later blocked me without giving me 1 naira. Please my details are on my profile cos of the TC of NL please help save me and my kids from getting kicked out of the house Please
Igbos are known for their ingenuity. Why mentioning wife left you? Abi u want her to come and feed you or what? Are u not a graduate? Is carrying of block d only service you can render? Better think out of the box

1 Like

Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by pocohantas(f): 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Igbos are known for their ingenuity. Why mentioning wife left you? Abi u want her to come and feed you or what? Are u not a graduate? Is carrying of block d only service you can render? Better think out of the box

Maybe she was the breadwinner, yet he watched her leave. Instead of him to settle with her. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by descarado: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
You are a very lazy man indeed.

People will line up waiting for Akara if you tie one child for back frying Akara or selling tomatoes.
Women do it always.
Rather you are here begging for money.
A man like you.
I can see why she ran away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
Is not in a building site. Is from the very factory where the block is mode at times a day I do load more than 4,000 blocks from the ground to the pick up while other guys will follow the trucks to deliver to the main site.. 6 inches is 8 kobo per one while 9 inches is 10kobo per one here in Ayobo I don't know about your area. If na lie then why will I include it to my post? What of those working in a pure water company here do you know how much they are paying them to pack one bag? Thou is far better than this block but I can'tt just leave whenever I want to leave like to go home to attend to my kids. It has to be 7AM to 5PM check around maybe in your place might be more or even lower especially in a factory where they are selling well. I didn't take all my time with tear to write what I am facing only to write lies NO!! Is not easy for me at all
Pierocash:
Lies

8kobo per block,where in Nigeria do they pay 8kobo to load block,liar!
Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
Your comment is almost the same as the first person and I have replied it also. This is what I said... Is not in a building site. Is from the very factory where the block is mode at times a day I do load more than 4,000 blocks from the ground to the pick up while other guys will follow the trucks to deliver to the main site.. 6 inches is 8 kobo per one while 9 inches is 10kobo per one here in Ayobo I don't know about your area. If na lie then why will I include it to my post? What of those working in a pure water company here do you know how much they are paying them to pack one bag? Thou is far better than this block but I can'tt just leave whenever I want to leave like to go home to attend to my kids. It has to be 7AM to 5PM check around maybe in your place might be more or even lower especially in a factory where they are selling well. I didn't take all my time with tear to write what I am facing only to write lies NO!! Is not easy for me at all quote author=signature2012 post=99994549]Who pays 8Kobo/Block for loading a truck?
Are we in 1990?

The problem about some of your guys that come here for support is always not being truthful with your plight.

I sent a guy a little token some days back more than what he asked for.I screened his moniker before I did to make sure he's worth it.
Someone later bursted him with another moniker as a chronic bet9ja customer.[/quote]
Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
No, I am not a graduate I stopped school in SS2 myself some time in 2008/9 and people don't believe it anytime I say it. Na condition dropped out I had to face the street since then to support my family. I was doing business of my own before I got married then decided to bring in my younger brother for us to run the business together and he ended up lavishing my business. Then I decided to make a move with the remaining change and got duped by someone I trusted so very much its a long story and since then my life never remain the same
SweetCunt97:
Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
With my present condition, she couldn't bear it anymore and I promised her shop which I struggled for but nothing worked out until she started listening to her friends who asked her to move on with her life. I am not blaming her I am blaming myself and my God. My faith is still valid in God and I know someday I will be remembered.
pocohantas:

Maybe she was the breadwinner, yet he watched her leave. Instead of him settling with her. lipsrsealed
Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Even to start the indomie cooking business in my street I did not see the capital to start it. Starting of the Akara business is not free I hardly see money to buy my kids food and medicines then how will I start business? It's okay thanks anyway
descarado:
You are a very lazy man indeed.

People will line up waiting for Akara if you tie one child for back frying Akara or selling tomatoes.
Women do it always.
Rather you are here begging for money.
A man like you.
I can see why she ran away.

Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
MondayUche:
With my present condition, she couldn't bear it anymore and I promised her shop which I struggled for but nothing worked out until she started listening to her friends who asked her to move on with her life. I am not blaming her I am blaming myself and my God. My faith is still valid in God and I know someday I will be remembered.

Someone gave you N24k last year .

Strange you are back within 6 months

1 Like

Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by SweetCunt97(f): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
pocohantas:

Maybe she was the breadwinner, yet he watched her leave. Instead of him to settle with her. lipsrsealed
women are not wired to be the bread winner when a man is around. Better to b single and be winning d bread than hsve a man who cant win bread and still would wanna fvck me.. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
Wow did you even read why she saved my son with the 24k? Did you read the post of what happened before she sent the 24k?? Okay lets say you jumped thee rest details and picked the 24k but it's okay. I am just asking God to send me a good heart person who will understand my situation right now and help me if not for anything for the sake of my kids
rileyroberts:

Someone gave you N24k last year .

Strange you are back within 6 months
Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Pavore9: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
MondayUche:
Even to start the indomie cooking business in my street I did not see the capital to start it. Starting of the Akara business is not free I hardly see money to buy my kids food and medicines then how will I start business? It's okay thanks anyway

With the reminder of house debt, you and your 2 kids should relocate to the village where I believe you have relatives that would assist in looking after the children while you go out to earn an income.

4 Likes

Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
She is never a breadwinner in my family that is why I said you can read my other posts i explain everything about me. Something happened that brought me down all because of trust. As a woman can you be a bread winner and abandon your 2 little kids? Not even yesterday's bread to be sent to them to eat... She followed the advice from her friends and move she never left when things was okay but I know God will do something when he remembers me.
SweetCunt97:
women are not wired to be the bread winner when a man is around. Better to b single and be winning d bread than hsve a man who cant win bread and still would wanna fvck me.. Mtcheew
Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
If i get I won't come here to spread my pride outside. My mother is very sick and old in the village. Who will stay with them no body
Pavore9:

With the reminder of house debt, you and your 2 kids should relocate to the village where I believe you have relatives that would assist in looking after the children while you go out to earn an income.
Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Pavore9: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
MondayUche:
If i get I won't come here to spread my pride outside. My mother is very sick and old in the village. Who will stay with them no body

Apart from your mother, no sibling nor cousin?
Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chaiiiii you just wont understand. My 2 younger brothers are struggling to survive, one is staying in Jabi market Abuja while doing Uber while our last born managed to follow one village uncle that visited home during Xmas to go and do house boy for them. Our village in the east is hmmmmm im just praying for grace sha[1quote author=Pavore9 post=99998435]

Apart from your mother, no sibling nor cousin?[/quote]
Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Pavore9: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
MondayUche:
Chaiiiii you just wont understand. My 2 younger brothers are struggling to survive, one is staying in Jabi market Abuja while doing Uber while our last born managed to follow one village uncle that visited home during Xmas to go and do house boy for them. Our village in the east is hmmmmm im just praying for grace sha[1quote author=Pavore9 post=99998435]

Apart from your mother, no sibling nor cousin?

The fact is that you are not coping in Lagos. Go back to the village with your children where you don't pay rent, enrol them in the village school. In the morning as they follow other children to school, you go out to your farm and also be on the look out for the daily waged jobs.

3 Likes

Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
I really understand you so much but try and understand my own side. Taking my kids to the village and become a village base without even hope of coming back to the city will really affect and change their future planss forever that is why i have been pushing. If not gor my sons health condition since last year by God I know where God for don take me too with the small business of restaurant I wanted to start. My situation started since 2017 and since then no breathing space for my to concentrate to pick up my broken bones
Pavore9:

The fact is that you are not coping in Lagos. Go back to the village with your children where you don't pay rent, enrol them in the village school. In the morning as they follow other children to school, you go out to your farm and also be on the look out for the daily waged jobs.
Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by zainyrazzy(f): 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
Your kids are suffering this much and you still have an Android phone undecidedabeg oga park well
Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by SweetCunt97(f): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
MondayUche:
She is never a breadwinner in my family that is why I said you can read my other posts i explain everything about me. Something happened that brought me down all because of trust. As a woman can you be a bread winner and abandon your 2 little kids? Not even yesterday's bread to be sent to them to eat... She followed the advice from her friends and move she never left when things was okay but I know God will do something when he remembers me.
Make sure never to allow her back when things get better.
Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by SweetCunt97(f): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
MondayUche:
I really understand you so much but try and understand my own side. Taking my kids to the village and become a village base without even hope of coming back to the city will really affect and change their future planss forever that is why i have been pushing. If not gor my sons health condition since last year by God I know where God for don take me too with the small business of restaurant I wanted to start. My situation started since 2017 and since then no breathing space for my to concentrate to pick up my broken bones
2017 and you had the Audacity to birth another child? Ok o

1 Like

Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Pierocash(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
MondayUche:
Is not in a building site. Is from the very factory where the block is mode at times a day I do load more than 4,000 blocks from the ground to the pick up while other guys will follow the trucks to deliver to the main site.. 6 inches is 8 kobo per one while 9 inches is 10kobo per one here in Ayobo I don't know about your area. If na lie then why will I include it to my post? What of those working in a pure water company here do you know how much they are paying them to pack one bag? Thou is far better than this block but I can'tt just leave whenever I want to leave like to go home to attend to my kids. It has to be 7AM to 5PM check around maybe in your place might be more or even lower especially in a factory where they are selling well. I didn't take all my time with tear to write what I am facing only to write lies NO!! Is not easy for me at all
I live in Port Harcourt. But where in ayobo are you doing this? I grew up in ayobo, lived there ,and schooled in Ipaja.

I do not think that as at today,there is anywhere in ayobo where they pay 8kobo for a block. My elder brother lives close to IBTC,this is to tell you that I know everything happening right there.
Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lafemwa sir I still do ferch water for restaurants people and wash compounds too especially when my kids are sleeping yesterday I went clearing a plot of land where they want to build house
Pierocash:
I live in Port Harcourt. But where in ayobo are you doing this? I grew up in ayobo, lived there ,and schooled in Ipaja.

I do not think that as at today,there is anywhere in ayobo where they pay 8kobo for a block. My elder brother lives close to IBTC,this is to tell you that I know everything happening right there.
Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by signature2012(m): 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
Pierocash:

That 8Kobo/block is the biggest lie have heard this year.
When I did this kind of job way back year 2000,I was not even paid such.

3 Likes

Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
MondayUche:
Her friends must be very useless but you should know her decision to leave was solely hers. A mother and wife upping and leaving, abandoning two little kids for no tangible reason, without looking back since, is pure wickedness and irresponsibility. I pray your situation changes, and when it does, make sure you do not take her back if she comes back.

1 Like

Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
Amen!!! Thank you so very much. I really appreciate your word of encouragement God bless you. I'm always praying for her also for Gods protection where ever she is because she is th mother to my kids and I am also asking God to just have mercy on me if not for anything but for the sake of my kids and what I have been facing, the insults, slavery hustles simply because I must do it so that my kids will eat. I received an alert of 2k I don't even know who sent it. You need to see how I rushed to buy my kids indomie and golden more. Now they are sleeping while I am just here thinking about my wasted and useless forsaken life. Those mummy thank you Ma really don't know what those carrying responsibilities are facing out there. Only you commented word of strengthen my post. Thank you and God bless you [asuote author=aroundtheearth post=100002111] Her friends must be very useless but you should know her decision to leave was solely hers. A mother and wife upping and leaving, abandoning two little kids for no tangible reason, without looking back since, is pure wickedness. I pray your situation changes, and when it does, make sure you do not take her back if she comes back.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by jesmond3945: 11:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
MondayUche:
take the kids to your parents don't expose them to this hardship.
Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 19, 2021
My old man died on the 1st Jan 2018 and my mother is very sick in the village.
jesmond3945:
take the kids to your parents don't expose them to this hardship.
Re: Single Father With 2 Little Kids by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 19, 2021
MondayUche:
Amen!!! Thank you so very much. I really appreciate your word of encouragement God bless you. I'm always praying for her also for Gods protection where ever she is because she is th mother to my kids and I am also asking God to just have mercy on me if not for anything but for the sake of my kids and what I have been facing, the insults, slavery hustles simply because I must do it so that my kids will eat. I received an alert of 2k I don't even know who sent it. You need to see how I rushed to buy my kids indomie and golden more. Now they are sleeping while I am just here thinking about my wasted and useless forsaken life. Those mummy thank you Ma really don't know what those carrying responsibilities are facing out there. Only you commented word of strengthen my post. Thank you and God bless you
You're welcome and amen. What about her family? Were they aware she left you with the kids since September? Is there any job or business you can do to make ends meet? It is well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Saw When Coming Back From Work / Five Friends...30 Year-photo-project...the 5 Year Photo Project / Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.