Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

First And Second Glance At Women (Photo) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / First And Second Glance At Women (Photo) (35321 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First And Second Glance At Women (Photo) by theTranslator: 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

You see your life. A minority is the one practicing Islam while the majority is doing what?
If you have 1000 kids and 1 of them became bad, then that means all of them are bad. Isn't this kinda ideology madness?

Stop being ignorant and arrogant. Check the links below and find the pdf version of the rebuttal. The second link includes a write up i hope you read (if you do read as you claim). Anyways, your boss Moshay was invited to a debate since forever...but he no show.
https://rionnigeria.org/pub/introduction%20-%20God%20on%20Trial.pdf
https://newageofreason./2011/10/08/calling-out-the-devil-pastor-g-j-o-moshay-the-lying-author-of-%E2%80%9Cwho-is-this-allah%E2%80%9D/

To you is your way of worship and to me is mine.
There's no compulsion in religion. Truth stands clear from error....

Of cos i would choose Shari'a over any other law. Which law dey sef? Laws coined with human brain that always need modifications here and there.
As I said read those books
Thank me later

@emboldened
That's a lie
There is a very high amount of killings and force in islam

And you wouldn't chose sharia
You know that you're not being honest
Sharia is to keep the poor poor and oppressed

I hope your eyes are opened soon
Re: First And Second Glance At Women (Photo) by wildikeman(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Look at these followers of the pedophile called Muhammad o. People who want to kill others and go and go and fuuuck. Virgins in paradise
Re: First And Second Glance At Women (Photo) by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
theTranslator:

As I said read those books
Thank me later

@emboldened
That's a lie
There is a very high amount of killings and force in islam

And you wouldn't chose sharia
You know that you're not being honest
Sharia is to keep the poor poor and oppressed

I hope your eyes are opened soon

I have read it once before over a decade ago and don't intend reading it anymore. You are still at that level. We have moved passed Moshay's rantings.
And only a fool would call a system that collects Zakah from the rich to give to the poor oppressive.
The only form of Shari'a you know is where killing or cutting of body parts is involved.
Re: First And Second Glance At Women (Photo) by theTranslator: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

I have read it once before over a decade ago and don't intend reading it anymore. You are still at that level. We have moved passed Moshay's rantings.
And only a fool would call a system that collects Zakah from the rich to give to the poor oppressive.
The only form of Shari'a you know is where killing or cutting of body parts is involved.
There is no hope

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering / Evil Of Video Call With Opposite Sex / Handling Crazy Urges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.