Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Which Loan App Is The Best? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Loan App Is The Best? (26962 Views)

Which Loan App Can Loan Me 10k? / Beware Of Moneytree Loan App / RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by SavageResponse(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Tusly:

Renmoney can render you useless with their ridiculous interest rate, please Avoid THEM by all means if you love your life.

Charging a high interest does not necessarily mean scam...they give loans that have no collateral therefore it's only reasonable to expect that the interest rate will be high.

The reason why most Nigerians run into problems with loans is because they borrow without having any means or intention to pay back.

Calling someone a scammer implies that the person has cheated you out of a business deal or has advertised a business proposal that any reasonable person can see is unrealisable and with intention to deceive or mislead so as to gain an unfair economic advantage!

1 Like

Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by SavageResponse(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
samwbc:
I know a loan app that can give you from 30k-30million naira if you have just a registered business.

No loan app anywhere in the world will give a loan of 30million to a new company.

I dare you to mention the name of the loan app here!

3 Likes

Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by veektahh: 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Get soft loan from N5,000 to N100,000 at a very low interest rate

Email:veektahh@gmail.com
Whatsapp:08034171788
Phone number : 09070042521.

N.B: It is ONLY for salary earners who have verifiable source of income.
Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by obembet(f): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tastemoney:
Just avoid Sokoloan, 9ja Cash and Fastmoney.
No matter how badly you need the loan.

REASONS:

1 They won't give you a reasonable amount of money.... highest you can get is 12k

2 The interest rate is way too high.. Almost 45%!

3 Very rude and unprofessional customer service

4 The apps can read your contacts, if you default for even one day, they will start messaging your contacts tagging you a fraudster

5 Sometimes, when you make your repayment, it won't reflect in the app

6) They debit your account without consent

8 The apps are too slow

I Recommend you get your loan from Okash , PalmCredit or Branch.... if at all you must borrow!

So Branch and palm credit don send messages to contact even if you fail to meet up?
Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by obembet(f): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
imrahnabdul:
Just as someone have stated AVOID SOKOLOAN. they'd disgrace you on top there high interest short termed and meagre loan. Actually, I haven't seen any that would give up to 100k but you can take from 4-5 apps to make that.
Fairmoney- best ever.they don't care if you don't pay in time just additional 10% interest in as much as you default. their backbone is the Credit Bureau. my guy, if you know you're going places make sure you pay them back.
Carbon- correct ppl but small money
Branch- legit
NodCredit- 2nd best. low interest but their application is tedious. it worth it sha.

*shalom* avoid sokoloan oooo
speaking from experience ���

What of bran and Palm Credit, I hope they don't send messages to o contact incare u fail to meet up
Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by uniogid: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hi guys follow this link to register and earn while in ur comfort zone u can reach me on WhatsApp on zero eight one six nine two three six nine three three https://register.genesisminingvip.com/?invitation=GANHN
Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by brodalikeme(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
imrahnabdul:
Just as someone have stated AVOID SOKOLOAN. they'd disgrace you on top there high interest short termed and meagre loan. Actually, I haven't seen any that would give up to 100k but you can take from 4-5 apps to make that.
Fairmoney- best ever.they don't care if you don't pay in time just additional 10% interest in as much as you default. their backbone is the Credit Bureau. my guy, if you know you're going places make sure you pay them back.
Carbon- correct ppl but small money
Branch- legit
NodCredit- 2nd best. low interest but their application is tedious. it worth it sha.

*shalom* avoid sokoloan oooo
speaking from experience ���

How does one clear his or her name from the credit bureau database? My brother seems to have been blacklisted because of a loan he defaulted in paying FairMoney.
Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by Kene123: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
Who decides the food market price?
You may not be 100% into the food market, especially in Africa..

But what if I told you that negotiations for fresh food supplies in Africa could be digitized and adopted in any region? What if food market traffic is reduced by digitizing the process? What if a digital wallet exists for food loans and subscriptions? Would you get involved in the food market? What if blockchain has its way in the food market?

Let’s chat if this interests you, as we’re building an agri-fintech solution in Nigeria, we want you to be part of.

We're launching soon; https://www.mongr.africa/

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Tony Elumelu Made $123 Million In 3 Weeks (Transcorp Shares) / China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) / I Am About To Lose My Dad's Contributory Pension, Bankers/Lawyers Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.