Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Which Loan App Is The Best? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Loan App Is The Best? (26884 Views)

Which Loan App Can Loan Me 10k? / Beware Of Moneytree Loan App / RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Loan App Is The Best? by Crunchyg3: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Which loan app is the best and reliable and can give a business person upto 100k for a start.
Please your input is highly needed
Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by nifemi25(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
To be sincere with you, no app can gives you 100k as a starter.. most of the app will start from 3 or 4k.... The only app that can gives you 12k as a starter is okash. Mind you they don't gives loan easily..
Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by Crunchyg3: 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
nifemi25:
To be sincere with you, no app can gives you 100k as a starter.. most of the app will start from 3 or 4k.... The only app that can gives you 12k as a starter is okash. Mind you they don't gives loan easily..
Thanks for the reply
Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by jpride(m): 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Go for Jumia pay. Their interest is cheap, it's calculated on a daily basis

1 Like

Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by Crunchyg3: 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
jpride:
Go for Jumia pay. Their interest is cheap, it's calculated on a daily basis
Thanks and can they give upto 100k?

1 Like

Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by jpride(m): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
Crunchyg3:

Thanks and can they give upto 100k?
Absolutely impossible......
First time 10k max.

No loan app will give u 100k except u are a civil servant with salary account
Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by Shukushaka: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2021
Carbon.

2 Likes

Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by cooljoe(m): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2021
nifemi25:
what does it take?
Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by Tastemoney(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
Just avoid Sokoloan, 9ja Cash and Fastmoney.
No matter how badly you need the loan.

REASONS:

1 They won't give you a reasonable amount of money.... highest you can get is 12k

2 The interest rate is way too high.. Almost 45%!

3 Very rude and unprofessional customer service

4 The apps can read your contacts, if you default for even one day, they will start messaging your contacts tagging you a fraudster

5 Sometimes, when you make your repayment, it won't reflect in the app

6) They debit your account without consent

8 The apps are too slow

I Recommend you get your loan from Okash , PalmCredit or Branch.... if at all you must borrow!

16 Likes

Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by FinanceHub: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
Crunchyg3:
Which loan app is the best and reliable and can give a business person upto 100k for a start.

nifemi25:

jpride:

Absolutely impossible......
First time 10k max.

No loan app will give u 100k except u are a civil servant with salary account

We give loans of #100,000 to first time applicants however the condition is that you must be a salary earner and must be based in Lagos State.

Please see our signature for contact details if you would like to make further enquiry

1 Like

Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by Crunchyg3: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
FinanceHub:

We give loans of #100,000 to first time applicants however the condition is that you must be a salary earner and must be based in Lagos State.

Please see our signature for contact details if you would like to make further enquiry
I am a business man
Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by Scarfin(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Tastemoney:
Just avoid Sokoloan, 9ja Cash and Fastmoney.
No matter how badly you need the loan.

REASONS:

1 They won't give you a reasonable amount of money.... highest you can get is 12k

2 The interest rate is way too high.. Almost 45%!

3 Very rude and unprofessional customer service

4 The apps can read your contacts, if you default for even one day, they will start messaging your contacts tagging you a fraudster

5 Sometimes, when you make your repayment, it won't reflect in the app

6) They debit your account without consent

8 The apps are too slow

I Recommend you get your loan from Okash , PalmCredit or Branch.... if at all you must borrow!
I agree about BRANCH.
Very neat stuff.

But Okash, naa! They're dangerous and unreliable. Agreed date for repairment can change without your notice... then you're in a mess. That's dubious!

Palmcredit is even neater than okash

3 Likes

Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by imrahnabdul(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
Just as someone have stated AVOID SOKOLOAN. they'd disgrace you on top there high interest short termed and meagre loan. Actually, I haven't seen any that would give up to 100k but you can take from 4-5 apps to make that.
Fairmoney- best ever.they don't care if you don't pay in time just additional 10% interest in as much as you default. their backbone is the Credit Bureau. my guy, if you know you're going places make sure you pay them back.
Carbon- correct ppl but small money
Branch- legit
NodCredit- 2nd best. low interest but their application is tedious. it worth it sha.

*shalom* avoid sokoloan oooo
speaking from experience ���

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by Scarfin(m): 1:30am On Mar 30, 2021
I tested Branch and Carbon.
Both apps seeks to gain access to everything in your phone including controlling your phone book, sms, calendar, etc....

The two granted me their loans.
Then after three days, some phone numbers in my phone book deleted on their own.

I quickly repaired my loan and unistallled the two apps.

I now consider them very dangerous.

I tested them and they failed integrity test.

They have sinister motives other than their loan business.

1 Like

Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by yetunsbay(m): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2021
Scarfin:
I tested Branch and Carbon.
Both apps seeks to gain access to everything in your phone including controlling your phone book, sms, calendar, etc....

The two granted me their loans.
Then after three days, some phone numbers in my phone book deleted on their own.

I quickly repaired my loan and unistallled the two apps.

I now consider them very dangerous.

I tested them and they failed integrity test.

They have sinister motives other than their loan business.
lol. those two apps ain't responsible for ur data loss, the two are the best

5 Likes

Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by Scarfin(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
yetunsbay:
lol. those two apps ain't responsible for ur data loss, the two are the best

They really are.

Check out the permission the app requests.

Total user rights not requested even by your banking app.

You give them the right to clone your phone into their system and take complete control.

Lol!
because of 5k, 10k tops!? cheesy

Ahaaahaaaa!

2 Likes

Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by TDeveloper: 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
The moment you repay your loan on time only for all your contacts to receive a message with your full name the amount you took, threatening that they're your guarantor's and they'll involve them with police and court case, and your contacts starts reigning isults on you. Sokoloan, Gocash, Lcredit, Anything cash, 9ja, Soko, Quick, credit kindly avoid them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by yetunsbay(m): 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
Scarfin:

They really are.

Check out the permission the app requests.

Total user rights not requested even by your banking app.

You give them the right to clone your phone into their system and take complete control.

Lol!
because of 5k, 10k tops!? cheesy

Ahaaahaaaa!

of course there exists some permissions to be granted and they ain't the only one. Meanwhile I use both and talking from experience
Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by HitlerGaddafi: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
Scarfin:

I agree about BRANCH.
Very neat stuff.

But Okash, naa! They're dangerous and unreliable. Agreed date for repairment can change without your notice... then you're in a mess. That's dubious!

Palmcredit is even neater than okash
Does palmcredit call/message your phone contact when you default?

1 Like

Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by SavageResponse(m): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
Does palmcredit call your phone contact when you default?

So you actually have plans to default angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by Scarfin(m): 12:50am On Apr 12, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
Does palmcredit call/message your phone contact when you default?

They all do if you use the app.
Your phone is cloned to their server sort of with administrative permission.
In that they could decide you have to send a message to your wife this "sweetheart I'm owing **** and can't pay up!" and you didn't send it actually but actually you did... Twisted.

Just checked the permissions list of the app you're using.
You can find this out yourself.
Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by SpockFederation: 7:50am On Jul 02, 2021
For me, Fairmoney loan app is the best!

Read my FairMoney Review on my blog:

https://www.bestloanservicesinnigeria.com/2021/04/fair-money-loan-review-fair-money-loan-app-download.html

5 Likes

Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by Hamachi(f): 8:43am On Jul 02, 2021
Take my advice, DONT COLLECT MONEY FROM ONLINE SHARKS, their plan is to enslave you forever.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by SpockFederation: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by Timibabaj(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Loan apps in Nigeria have been playing a major role in our lives lately especially when you consider what the current economy looks like these days.

An average working-class person in the country today desires a loan to solve one problem or the other, at least, once in 6 months. This is why the lending business is going to keep booming for a very long time.

Most of these lenders do not care about you. In fact, they hide a lot of things from you from the onset. All they want to do is to capture you in that desperate situation and take advantage of you.

By the time you're supposed to repay the loan you start getting deductions you never bargained for.

But did you know that there's a website where you can see EVERY LEGIT LOAN COMPANY. What this website does is that it will help you compare all the loan companies in Nigeria using the requirements you provide. And within 2 seconds, you'll see a list of companies that match exactly what you want.

Let's say, for instance, you earn 50k monthly. You know that it'll be difficult to find a legit company that'll be willing to grant you a loan without wrecking you with interest rates. But once you visit LoanSpot Africa, you can conveniently choose who you want to get a loan from.

YOU CAN VISIT THE WEBSITE HERE TO COMPARE LOAN INTEREST RATES FROM OVER 100 DIFFERENT LOAN COMPANIES IN NIGERIA
Crunchyg3:

1 Like

Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by udocity2: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Pls help...fairmoney requesting my atm details should I give them?
Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by yetunsbay(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
udocity2:
Pls help...fairmoney requesting my atm details should I give them?
of course naw
Re: Which Loan App Is The Best? by SavageResponse(m): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
imrahnabdul:
Scammer, watch.... the person above me...Scammer, watch.... the person above me...

That guy has been posting that stuff here for almost 2 years now and no one has ever called him a scammer.

Please tell us how he scammed you and provide all relevant details!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) / How Tony Elumelu Made $123 Million In 3 Weeks (Transcorp Shares) / China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.