Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos (49355 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by thatgirl504(f): 1:38am On Mar 20, 2021
pozehnani:

Leave her alone., the morons enjoy it. Even the ones that keep calling her names still go behind to DM her and still come here to shame her. That's why she won't stop calling for their attention because she knows the dogs will respond.

After every every, we all are here for different reasons and mission. So let her carry out her mission in peace. The "men" don't have to respond if they don't want to.

I never asked for your opinion sis. Keep it.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by pozehnani(f): 6:50am On Mar 20, 2021
thatgirl504:
I never asked for your opinion sis. Keep it.

Just like the men you're holding brief for never asked for your opinion, reason I asked you to keep it! Because it's obvious you're trying to appear like the best lady here rather, you are no different from the clout chasing madam zzor whom you tried to criticize. I guess you're just pained that she's "popular" ( according to your small brain)

Learn to stick your nose where it belongs. Like I said, the men enjoy her mentions,. So buzz off!

Madam ITK. Let the clout chaser be.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by thatgirl504(f): 7:32am On Mar 20, 2021
pozehnani:

Just like the men you're holding brief for never asked for your opinion, reason I asked you to keep it! Because it's obvious you're trying to appear like the best lady here rather, you are no different from the clout chasing madam zzor whom you tried to criticize. I guess you're just pained that she's "popular" ( according to your small brain)

Learn to stick your nose where it belongs. Like I said, the men enjoy her mentions,. So buzz off!

Madam ITK. Let the clout chaser be.
You're only fighting with yourself with this rubbish you typed.
Like I said, I never asked for your opinion, learn to mind your business. Silly thing. smiley
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by pozehnani(f): 9:17am On Mar 20, 2021
thatgirl504:
You're only fighting with yourself with this rubbish you typed.
Like I said, I never asked for your opinion, learn to mind your business. Silly thing. smiley

I'm glad you read it though. At least you've learnt a thin or two.

Have a nice decade. tongue
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by thatgirl504(f): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2021
pozehnani:

I'm glad you read it though. At least you've learnt a thin or two.

Have a nice decade. tongue
As expected, you couldn't differentiate between "thin" and "thing" Mrs dumbness.

Foolish fowl. grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
28 years old she never find husband? So at 28 instead of getting a job she’s doing same business any person online is doing and probably not as well with shop. That’s it? What is Aston university? She’s running her life the way her father is helping run Nigeria.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by King44(m): 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
Harmony92:
you forgot to add Short tempered cry
Zzor again!!!

Y is she always on my case
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by King44(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:
For saying you like his height that means you are short Short like king44,Ikillbrokhoes and yeye mosdii,kai I can't stand short men ,they can be so annoying
Zzor stop calling me out na... Abi you are obsessed ni besides I am not short em even done explaining... After you left for a decade na to come here come dey reason my case elenu pelembe
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
King44:
Zzor again!!!
Y is she always on my case
Because you are short
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by King44(m): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:
Because you are short
You are getting on my nerve old cargo.... Oja ale
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
King44:
You are getting on my nerve old cargo.... Oja ale
lol youngie shortie,have you added an inch
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by King44(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:
lol youngie shortie,have you added an inch
when you don't even know what I look like. I think you are just obsessed with me, but sorry o I don't do old cargoes cos they so demanding and lazy.

Old woman leave me be na beg I dey beg, I no wan do.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
King44:
when you don't even know what I look like. I think you are just obsessed with me, but sorry o I don't do old cargoes cos they so demanding and lazy.

Old woman leave me be na beg I dey beg, I no wan do.

OK I want to know what you look like,I'm actually looking for a sugar boy since I've become too old to get a man
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos by King44(m): 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:
OK I want to know what you look like,I'm actually looking for a sugar boy since I've become too old to get a man
ndo, maybe if you were not were not a proud feminist peacock probably you would have ended up with a sweet young man like me, now that it's too late for you I can't let you Zzor use my blood to make yourself look younger nah... So you don't need my pic. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Bag Solomon Dalung Is Carrying (photo) / Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) / Doyin Okupe Spotted In A Keke Napep In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.