Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye (33284 Views)

Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti / Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us / Professor Banji Akintoye:"Yorubas Are Like Slaves In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by kingthreat(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2021
babaolofin:

The destruction of Soviet Union started like this. US, UK, Russia and China know about the Nigeria situation. The Yorubas have men in those countries. The journey of 100 years started from somewhere.

Lt.General Alani Akinrinade started the Oduduwa Republic discussion in US during the NADECO days, many people are not aware of it. Now, Prof Akintoye has rekindled it again, after this stage anything can happen.

Why did Ahmed Wase refused the request of Tiv in Diaspora sent to National Assembly for deliberations on the invasion of their ancestral lands by Fulanis ? The Yorubas must be proactive.

Nigeria is come to stay. Because you are a failure in Nigeria doesnt mean your prayers for the country will ever come through so others can all start again from scratch. You are a failure, you are a failure. We would not break up when the world is uniting. And there is nothing inconsequential you can do about it.
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by danngnews: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2021
Racoon:
[s][/s]Even God is @ war with Satan.War has been part of man.There are intractable intra/inter-family, community, state and nation wars till date.Nigeria was once @ war with itself but now in a worse case with all the evil your darling daddy have bequeathed upon it.

Have you seen the citizens and military of this failed nation killed by bandits, Fulanis and BH terrorists that your darling daddy have rationalized all their atrocities? These are people fathers, mothers, siblings, etc

God has bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for saying the truth you can't tell but rather visiting his judgment on the ethno-religious supremacist divided nation your darling daddy have created with his silly mathematically incorrect 97% and 5% postulation.

Even the good Lord in heaven does not tolerate injustice, unfairness, segregation on any basis as your demigod have wrought.So abeg swerve.

Racoon,

Keep nakin that guy head with truth, he must get sense by fire by force.

We move.
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Fejoku: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2021
kingthreat:

Masturbation is an act where you imagine sexual activity and touch your private organs to achieve pleasure. I was being satiristic in the political sense.
Then you better stop masturbating and gather the balls to go chaik a chick. Face your greatest fear and perhaps you may survive it. Your 'one Nigeria' is gone. Your people can still survive without sharing a country with mine.

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by kingsceedon(m): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2021
Christistruth00:

As much as we respect Baba Akintoye nobody sent him to declare independence

Nigeria may have Challenges but with Gods help we shall overcome them all

Our Fathers fought for one Nigeria and it is one equitable and just Nigeria we shall continue to fight for

So help us God

You sounds like a Ba5tard, it's like you don't have a place you called a home? Are you afraid of Nigeria breaking up? Start now by asking people around you about your state of origin and your tribe before it's too late, hahahahaha fear don dey catch this one

1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by danngnews: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2021
rexwalters:
Foolish ipob Zombie, the war you wish for will consume your parents first, your lord & savior has sent his parents to an early grave, yours are next.

Policewoman, you no go see this one report ooh, na person parent dem dey insult here ooh, when we give them in same coin now, you go start to dey should mods.
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by kingthreat(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2021
Fejoku:

Then you better stop masturbating and gather the balls to go chaik a chick. Face your greatest fear and perhaps you may survive it. Your 'one Nigeria' is gone. Your people can still survive without sharing a country with mine.

It is a shame to be deficient of intelligence. Yes one Nigeria is gone and if you ever spend a Naira again, you are a Omo Ale.
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2021
COWARDS ARE ALWAYS COWARDS
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2021
grin grin

Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Amaechi2023(m): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Northern borders with neighbouring countries are open but you shut South Western borders with neighbouring countries.

Fulani terrorists bring in arms and ammunition from those Northern borders but the boarders remain open but Southern bothers are shut.

Yet you are asking if Buhari is supporting terrorism or not, which other prove do you need?

He allows them to bring in arms so that they can attack the South while the South especially South West have been sleeping and relaxing Fulanis are stock piling arms and preparing for imminent war.

It not too late!
Yorubas stand up!!

Yoruba nation is what we want!!
Yoruba ronu oo!!
someone said the ignorance on this forum is alarming and the rubbish you posted gathered alot of likes.
rubbish entity..

you can only fool yourselves and illetrates.

the northern border is still closed despite Lagos and Benin republic border being open.
liers everywhere..
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by m140(m): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2021
post=100002537:

We pray you won't witness the war you pray for on a daily basis.
We pray it won't start from your abode, our honest prayers for you.

If you have witnessed war before, or you were around during the Civil War like some of us here,
You won't just be opening your mouth on a daily basis shouting for war.
Cownu really did something to you guys obviously.

May God punish Cownu for all these brainwashed and violence he is causing the nation from his hiding place.
As for you, we will continue to remember you in our prayers.

Goodnight racoon shocked
They thought war na beans, even the killings in lagos after the saga at toll gate lekky, they dont know war is far worst than that.
Even soldiers wey don go war no wan go again, not to talk person wey never pass war side dey see from afar.
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by m140(m): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2021
Racoon:
[s][/s]Even God is @ war with Satan.War has been part of man.There have been intractable intra/inter-family, community, state and nation wars till date.Nigeria was once @ war with itself but now in a worse case with all the evil your darling daddy have bequeathed upon it.

Have you seen the citizens and military of this failed nation killed by bandits, Fulanis and BH terrorists that your darling daddy have rationalized all their atrocities? These are people fathers, mothers, siblings, etc

God has bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for saying the truth you can't tell but rather visiting his judgment on the ethno-religious supremacist divided nation your darling daddy have created with his silly mathematically incorrect 97% and 5% postulation.

Even the good Lord in heaven does not tolerate injustice, unfairness, segregation on any basis as your demigod have wrought.So abeg swerve.
You go see am , no worry na
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by harjay1986: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2021
babaolofin:

I believed all of you mentioning Tinubu are just wasting time. Tinubu is not a member of YWC and Afenifere. Tinubu is just an individual in Yoruba land.

The YWC have nothing to do with 2023. Tinubu may be interested in 2023. That doesn't stop the resolution of the majority of Yorubas. We aware that there are people that are afraid of Tinubu's ambition. Some even said they prefer death to his Presidency.

Tinubu has never supported Afenifere and YWC.

Sir, kindly inform him to make a video and make his point that he is not part of this, the instruction is clear
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by m140(m): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:
Sovereignty ko saviour ni.

Afonja will always be Afonja, A leopard can't change it's spots
Hmmm
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Masterito(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2021
Noise, the least region that can fight for freedom is the SW.
KEVIND:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/18/we-have-declared-yoruba-sovereignty%E2%80%94-akintoye-igboho
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Dickson178(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2021
I believe ,this country will divide to 6 different parts
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Alkason: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2021
Who will pay Nigeria's debt? Please, stop joking.
You go nowhere.��
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Fejoku: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2021
kingthreat:

It is a shame to be deficient of intelligence. Yes one Nigeria is gone and if you ever spend a Naira again, you are a Omo Ale.
It's not my fault that masturbation is all you could think of in a political discourse. Next time keep your satire to yourself and disprove in clear terms. I succeeded in getting under your nerves as I desired. Now go look for your mates and chatter with them.
As for spending naira, who cares about that tissue paper? Your highest denominator cannot even cook a pot of soup. Non of your music artists flaunt it in their music videos which shows how worthless it is. Park one side dude.

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by m140(m): 9:51am On Mar 19, 2021
kingthreat:
The way people are sowing seeds of disunity. Hope we are all ready for the consequences.
Most of them eye will open after their death, they should all continue, baba, the stuff for rwanda dey always refresh for my brain
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by kingthreat(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2021
Fejoku:

It's not my fault that masturbation is all you could think of in a political discourse. Next time keep your satire to yourself and disprove in clear terms. I succeeded in getting under your nerves as I desired. Now go look for your mates and chatter with them.
As for spending naira, who cares about that tissue paper? Your highest denominator cannot even cook a pot of soup. Non of your music artists flaunt it in their music videos which shows how worthless it is. Park one side dude.

No you didn't get under my nerves but next time you spend Naira which is probably today, you are a bàstard. Its just like a child cursing his mother but still sucking her breast.
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by vRendoh(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2021
Which currency dem dey use make I kuku convert my money quick quick.
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by danngnews: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2021
imagrg:
WE NEED PEACE MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN NIGERIA NOW.

STOP INCISIVE MEDIA PROPAGANDA THAT CAN CREATE HATE AND ETHNIC DIVIDE.

PEACE! PEACE!! PLEASE!!!

What type of peace do you expect when a certain tribe, a minor tribe for that matter move from the north and been killing fellow citizens of the south and the president keeps quite.

What type of peace would u get in this kind of situation?
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2021
harjay1986:

Sir, kindly inform him to make a video and make his point that he is not part of this, the instruction is clear

You are talking like a baby or area boy. Tinubu is not a small boy, that is too childish. In Yoruba land, we know the various groups and their members and supporters. We know ourselves.
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by m140(m): 9:55am On Mar 19, 2021
kingthreat:

So the youths taking drugs is the fault of who? Buhari right? Doesn't the Southwest have leaders, churches and people to curtail that. You yourself, what have you done to educate students in secondary school on dangers of drug abuse? So what makes you think that if the Yorubas have a republic, there will be no hooligans destroying properties like it was during endsars? You just love to highlight problems and blame then use it to propagate your hate. Solutions are drifted away from your thinking.
God will bless you, tell me which state is better ruled by their own person , the governor.
We all just deceiving ourselves with separation. We should all check ourselves b4 pointing fingers

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by olmoRoc: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2021
Talk is cheap!

And this whole brouhaha won't make the country surrender the presidency to Tinubu.
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Rexnegro(m): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Hmm so Yoruba have decided to wake up from.their evalasting slumber undecided
go check your history book bro Yoruba was the first tribe that wanted a breakaway . do your research bro

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Dannybammz: 9:59am On Mar 19, 2021
Yoruba nation has come to stay!

3 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by musicwriter(m): 10:02am On Mar 19, 2021
I am very proud of this decision by Yorubas and I don't have any doubt in my mind they'll create a very beautiful successful country for themselves. Any sane person should be tired of Nigeria, especially Yorubas. Because if you check history, Yorubas not Igbos are the biggest loser in the one Nigeria project. The South West was already ahead of every other region in the Niger-area before white people arrived here. I am not saying others weren't good but the South West is where you find the biggest archeological theft that still sit today in Western museums, showing clear evidence of a civilization ahead.

And for those who worry about reducing the influence of the region, Nigeria has actually reduced the influence of the different regions in the world. Even if Nigeria splits into 10 countries, the different nation's that would emerge will still be bigger than so many other African counties. As a matter of fact, Yorubas would again become the highest beneficiary as they'll use the tools of diplomacy to connect back to their brothers and sisters lost in Benin republic, Togo republic even down to Southern Ghana and Ivory Coast. As the article says, there're many African countries that are smaller than Nigerian states but they're peaceful and successful. Some African countries that are smaller than a state in Nigeria:- Lesotho, Mozambique, Rwanda, Togo, Burundi, Gambia, etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Racoon(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2021
m140:
You go see am , no worry na
Are you not seeing it already? Fulanis, bandits and BH terrorists running amok across this cursed entity called a nation? Keep on living under the illusion you wish or want. Perception is not Reality

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by kingthreat(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2021
m140:

God will bless you, tell me which state is better ruled by their own person , the governor.
We all just deceiving ourselves with separation. We should all check ourselves b4 pointing fingers

The thing with us is that we don't think deep to reason the consequences. The best time for Nigeria to divide was in the 60s and 70s. Now after building and achieving so much, some people believe the solution to Nigeria is to start from the scratch. Starting from the scratch will mean a mass exodus of non-indigenes. If you're Igbo and built 3 mansions in Lagos and Abuja, all you have is indirectly gone. The new country can wake up the next morning to turn your homes to free staff quarters for civil servants and nothing will happen. Who is going to now fund the states that are formed from Nigeria. How will regions take care of tens of millions of their inhabitants? Also question is who will be the new leaders? Prof Banji who has suceeded in nothing but writing books on history or Gani Adams a primary school dropout who my 8 year old niece can communicate better than? Or would we have our present corrupt set of greedy leaders? The break up of Nigeria will be a massive disaster. If that eventually happens, i hope not to be here.
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by harjay1986: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2021
babaolofin:

You are talking like a baby or area boy. Tinubu is not a small boy, that is too childish. In Yoruba land, we know the various groups and their members and supporters. We know ourselves.

I assume you are a yoruba guy, yeah am AREA BOY, because when tge casala bust all of una proven to be posh will find refuge under the the area boy nonsense,

back to the matter, if I make an inflamatory comment about majority and I dare people to come out to deny such have I not give room for people to prove me wrong?
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by PacesetterGS: 10:08am On Mar 19, 2021
flokii:
Watch how Igbos will go crazy cos of this news.. the real unity beggars in Nigeria
.the above submission from you stated the obvious that you know next to nothing.
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by ablejesus26(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2021
imagrg:
WE NEED PEACE MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN NIGERIA NOW.

STOP INCISIVE MEDIA PROPAGANDA THAT CAN CREATE HATE AND ETHNIC DIVIDE.

PEACE! PEACE!! PLEASE!!!

How is it even possible to get peace in the presence of outstanding injustice which dis evil Union stages and dishes out in full glare on a daily basis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State / Polls: FG Puts Embassies, Diplomats Under Watch Over PVT / Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.