Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye (33287 Views)

Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti / Banji Akintoye: If We Wait For Buhari, Herdsmen Will Kill All Of Us / Professor Banji Akintoye:"Yorubas Are Like Slaves In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by felzokugo(m): 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
flokii:
Watch how Igbos will go crazy cos of this news.. the real unity beggars in Nigeria
Mugu.
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by EzeNri(m): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
TemmyT002:

We don't hate you.
If any Odùduwà hates you, the person is getting something from the government. It is obvious.
OK.

Good luck with Oduduwa Republic then.
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by uz4christ(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
Racoon:
[s][/s]So you witnessed the civil war yet could tell your evil darling daddy the truth about his evil policies & atrocities? Even God is @ war with Satan.War has been part of man.

There have been intractable intra/inter-family, community, state and nation wars till date.Nigeria was once @ war with itself but now in a worse case with all the evil your darling daddy have bequeathed upon it.

Have you seen the citizens and military of this failed nation killed by bandits, Fulanis and BH terrorists that your darling daddy have rationalized all their atrocities? These are people fathers, mothers, siblings, etc

God has bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for saying the truth you can't tell but rather visiting his judgment on the ethno-religious supremacist divided nation your darling daddy have created with his silly mathematically incorrect 97% and 5% postulation.

Even the good Lord in heaven does not tolerate injustice, unfairness, segregation on any basis as your demigod have wrought.So abeg swerve.
May God bless you sir. Your position is heartwarming.
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Letzgo: 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Since the rumors of cloned Buhari, I have ever doubted if there is still Buhari.
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Sterope(f): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
All Yoruba issues will therefore come to an end and our Leaders shall remain the same old cronies that ruined Nigeria.
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Charmingrascal(m): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
felzokugo:
Una good morning oo..na now una wake up. Sensless bigots!

Your father is a senseless idiot
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Igboid: 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Don't even make me laugh.

It is normal for people to be happy when there is a significant change. Nigerians always rejoiced at every military coup. So, it is nothing new.

Every Biafran was happy initially, and contributed their best.

But when reality hit them. When they witnessed police brutality, when they saw fellow (influential) Biafrans hoarding relief meant for everyone, when they saw that forceful military conscription was only carried out on poor Biafrans while rich and privileged Biafrans like Ojukwu and Achebe lived in reserved areas, enjoying life to the fullest, they lost their joy.

Ask any Asaba person who witnessed the war if they felt happy in Biafra? Even in such a young nation, there was already discrimination, as people openly discriminated against people from Asaba.

Please, Biafra was hell.

Supposing there was no war, the country will still not have survived.

My father fought in that war and my mother lived through it.
So don't come here yapping nonsense. I have personal family history with that war.

All my uncles from maternal and paternal side were Biafran soldiers.
And till today, those of them still alive including my dad remain proud Biafrans.

Never for once did Biafrans lose their joy for Biafra. You must be joking.

My father personally trekked for many kilometers from Onitsha to Awgu in Enugu to enrole into the Biafran Army because he was rejected at the Onitsha recruitment centre and someone told him those in Awgu were taking all and sundry.
Forceful conscription in Biafra happened during the tail end of that war, when almost all the eligible male were already in the army remaining the cowards who had been hiding from day 1.

Asaba was not part of Biafra and thanks to the genocide Nigeria committed in Asaba and indeed in Biafra, no Asaba indigene or Biafran will ever show altruistic patriotism towards Nigeria.

Nigeria is a dead country worst than Hell. Only those who love Nigeria are those with parasitic disposition towards Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by hansomb: 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
These are just miscreants. Someone that cannot speak and write in English is that one a leader or a thug ?
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Alexa77(m): 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
Christistruth00:

As much as we respect Baba Akintoye nobody sent him to declare independence

Nigeria may have Challenges but with Gods help we shall overcome them all

Our Fathers fought for one Nigeria and it is one equitable and just Nigeria we shall continue to fight for

So help us God
nobody need to send him bro.we all wished for a better Nigeria'just like my father,his own father,and generations gone had wished but it is clearly becoming worse.God isn't coming down to help you bro.help yourself first and then God will help you.In developed countries,they don't wait for God,they make things happen.The reality is here.embrace it.All hail biafra,All hail oduduwa,All hail Nigeria disemberment.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Alexa77(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
hansomb:
These are just miscreants. Someone that cannot speak and write in English is that one a leader or a thug ?
oh sorry i forgot your president is a graduate of both havard and oxford university.OKPO

4 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by wink2015(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
I THINK RESTRUCTURING IS LATE AND THE HAUSA /FULANI WILL NOT RESPECT IT.

CONFEDERALISM OR A CONFEDERAL CONSTITUTION IS THE LEAST WE COULD TAKE FROM THE NORTH.
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nigeria's end is nigh.

Yoruba nation is here to stay.

God bless all Yorubas fighting for Yoruba Independence.

Ojú wa ló máa ṣe, kò ní ṣ'ẹ̀yin wa ò. Àṣẹ.

5 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by hansomb: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
Alexa77:
oh sorry i forgot your president is a graduate of both havard and oxford university.OKPO
you mean OUR president ?
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
[s]
hansomb:
[/s]
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
biafranrealson:
but yorubas condemn MNK whenever we talked about Biafra.and tagged him a terrorist.
i thank God that you are coming back to your senses.

MNK has seen this many years ago

good morning my yoruba friends.

To all lovers of peace and freedom , allow them to live in peace in your new kingdom.. abeg

I wonder how all of a sudden all of you igbos shouting "good morning Yorubas" have developed collective amnesia.

When Uwazuruike started MASSOB, how many Yorubas people gave a damn? None.

Nnamdi Kanu started IPOB and started out cursing Yoruba people. Where were you then? On planet Mars?

Abeg make we hear word.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
musicwriter:
I am very proud of this decision by Yorubas and I don't have any doubt in my mind they'll create a very beautiful successful country for themselves. Any sane person should be tired of Nigeria, especially Yorubas. Because if you check history, Yorubas not Igbos are the biggest loser in the one Nigeria project. The South West was already ahead of every other region in the Niger-area before white people arrived here. I am not saying others weren't good but the South West is where you find the biggest archeological theft that still sit today in Western museums, showing clear evidence of a civilization ahead.

And for those who worry about reducing the influence of the region, Nigeria has actually reduced the influence of the different regions in the world. Even if Nigeria splits into 10 countries, the different nation's that would emerge will still be bigger than so many other African counties. As a matter of fact, Yorubas would again become the highest beneficiary as they'll use the tools of diplomacy to connect back to their brothers and sisters lost in Benin republic, Togo republic even down to Southern Ghana and Ivory Coast. As the article says, there're many African countries that are smaller than Nigerian states but they're peaceful and successful. Some African countries that are smaller than a state in Nigeria:- Lesotho, Mozambique, Rwanda, Togo, Burundi, Gambia, etc.

This is still by far the most intelligent comment on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Jonegonu: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Hmm so Yoruba have decided to wake up from.their evalasting slumber undecided
ķ they are the first to ask for I break of the nation if need be, but your igbo brothers refuse it. This are one of my prove

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by bigcasava1(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
You people cannot eat ur cake and have it. After killing the igbos who were agitating now you want to break out. Just be ready for the worst
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Salkaya12446: 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
bigcasava1:
You people cannot eat ur cake and have it. After killing the igbos who were agitating now you want to break out. Just be ready for the worst

You are sleeping. Thunder may hit you through Sango if care is not taking. It seems you are sleeping. Did IBOs tell you they are part of Nigeria. For how long will you forcefully hold them? ESN is on ground for you. The militants of Niger Delta is not sleeping. In fact, Government Emuokpolo is somewhere in the creek monitoring situation. You will run, you will cry.
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by Wiseonetemmy(m): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]

I believe we can leave together if we had leaders that lead with equity and fairness. Our leaders mismanagement and selfish interest have lead us to this divicise state we present are in. I believe with good governance, we won't even have reasons to fight amongst each other. A typical nigerian is loving and accommodating until we started having unfortunate leaders
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
Adarich:
Happy independence to you.
Online Independence abi?
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
Resurrection212:
I will take them serious when they break jebba bridge.

do you like them to die of Starvation?
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by MrMaestro: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
Happy Independence to all the Yorubas!!!

Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by bigcasava1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
Salkaya12446:

You are sleeping. Thunder may hit you through Sango if care is not taking. It seems you are sleeping. Did IBOs tell you they are part of Nigeria. For how long will you forcefully hold them? ESN is on ground for you. The militants of Niger Delta is not sleeping. In fact, Government Emuokpolo is somewhere in the creek monitoring situation. You will run, you will cry.
you have not seen the worst yet. You can say whatever you want when time comes you will learn
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by rafcrown(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
I am no longer a Nigerian, I belong to Yoruba Republic.

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by m140(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
kingthreat:

The thing with us is that we don't think deep to reason the consequences. The best time for Nigeria to divide was in the 60s and 70s. Now after building and achieving so much, some people believe the solution to Nigeria is to start from the scratch. Starting from the scratch will mean a mass exodus of non-indigenes. If you're Igbo and built 3 mansions in Lagos and Abuja, all you have is indirectly gone. The new country can wake up the next morning to turn your homes to free staff quarters for civil servants and nothing will happen. Who is going to now fund the states that are formed from Nigeria. How will regions take care of tens of millions of their inhabitants? Also question is who will be the new leaders? Prof Banji who has suceeded in nothing but writing books on history or Gani Adams a primary school dropout who my 8 year old niece can communicate better than? Or would we have our present corrupt set of greedy leaders? The break up of Nigeria will be a massive disaster. If that eventually happens, i hope not to be here.
All I know is we should all start the repair from ourselves to our home, I bliv it's the best solution
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by m140(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
Racoon:
Are you not seeing it already? Fulanis, bandits and BH terrorists running amok across this cursed entity called a nation? Keep on living under the illusion you wish or want. Perception is not Reality
If you don see am , you won't be here sir.
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by ericmor: 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Not only Tinubu but most politicians..
What about Umahi,Okorocha,Obaseki,Fayemi etc.They are all selfish and will want one Nigeria but alas,Nigeria is gone.

U said it all. Is all the politicians but is tinubu that is the only problem they see as if is the only politician in Nigeria
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by DedeNkem: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Igbankpa:
Nobody wants Nigeria again except that mischievous and backward group.

Because without Nigeria, they won't have oil money to loot!
Re: We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Northern borders with neighbouring countries are open but you shut South Western borders with neighbouring countries.

Fulani terrorists bring in arms and ammunition from those Northern borders but the boarders remain open but Southern bothers are shut.

Yet you are asking if Buhari is supporting terrorism or not, which other prove do you need?

He allows them to bring in arms so that they can attack the South while the South especially South West have been sleeping and relaxing Fulanis are stock piling arms and preparing for imminent war.

It not too late!
Yorubas stand up!!

Yoruba nation is what we want!!
Yoruba ronu oo!!

if ur people will hear all u just said... Igbos are always ready for this trash Northerners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagosians Speak On Which Candidate They're Voting For - BlackberryBabes.TV / Pictures Of Peter Obi In Bangladesh / Bagudu Gives Fish To Aisha Buhari As Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.