Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) (64474 Views)

Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment / Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) / Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by geladinho1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
lilvicky68:
The heart of man is desperately wicked.. Nigerian heart na times2..why do we have police and other authorities..at least she should have been handed to the police for further investigation and possibly bringing back of other kidnapped children..

And later police will free her abeg they did the best thing to me if only we have been doing like this I swear crime will reduce in this country
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by gbadexy(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
Terrible!
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
angry Lagos and their wahala , that was how some people turn me to kidnapper because I was with three phones ...Even if it is true shebi the best thing is to allow proper investigation to recover the kids claimed to be Kidnapped... But everybody dey always vex for Lagos. To make the matter worse she is mentally challenged how did they expect her to defend herself.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by planetx: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
How is giving agbalumo the only evidence that she was trying to kidnap little children.

3 Likes

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by gbadexy(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
geladinho1:

And later police will free her abeg they did the best thing to me if only we have been doing like this I swear crime will reduce in this country
The evidence against her is weak. Not saying they should have left her but not sufficient to warrant killing her.
If they were interested in justice, they would have interrogated her to know where the other missing children were.

1 Like

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
planetx:
How is giving agbalumo the only evidence that she was trying to kidnap little children.
I tire oo my brother

1 Like

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by molbic(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
jungle justice especially striping and burning is the most cruel way to die, Nairalander don't partispate in any form jungle justice because the same way in which you do unto others is the same way that will be done to you periodt

2 Likes

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by GIdiata(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Kingcalls:
Women are getting the same treatment as men...thats what feminism breeds
Stop being a Simp.
FEMINISM or not, that's how it should be.
crime is crime

Your type are the ones lynching 12 years old and below and burning them alive for stealing garri because they are male. But drag and call mob perverts for stripping a grown up woman who commits worse crime because she's female

1 Like

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by hosemujica: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
The commentator of that video needs to be kidnapped I swear .
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by geladinho1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
gbadexy:

The evidence against her is weak. Not saying they should have left her but not sufficient to warrant killing her.
If they were interested in justice, they would have interrogated her to know where the other missing children were.
It is true sha boda but delay could be dangerous at times
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
We Africans eh. What kind of barbarian type of stupidity is this nonsense called Jungle Justice.
While they're fools who actually deserves this, they're still also innocent people who fall victim to this. All in all, this is plain ass uncultured
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by OlujobaSamuel: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
lilvicky68:
The heart of man is desperately wicked.. Nigerian heart na times2..why do we have police and other authorities..at least she should have been handed to the police for further investigation and possibly bringing back of other kidnapped children..
Jungle justice is child of poor justice system.
From police to the court to prison.
People don't believe in the justice system that's why such keep happening. I believe there is a police station around that area, and it will take at least an hour of interrogation, beating, molesting, etc before the burning, such is enough time for police arrival to save the day, but trust the police never to show up till night or the next day sef for random arrest

2 Likes

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by planetx: 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nairalandian:

I tire oo my brother
This is why I ignore those little children that come and ask you for food or money before some primitive Nigerians start accusing you of trying to kidnap them.

4 Likes

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by jamiudinho(m): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
lilvicky68:
would u have said the same word if the woman was a fulani
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by okwadatigbogal: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
dhardline:
Jungle justice is never the way forward. A lot of people have been falsely accused and payed with their lives because of it. Please let's desist from it.

How does trying to give children agbalumo translate to kidnapping them! OMG what a very wicked world. What if this woman is innocent. There is no cogent fact here that she really wanted to kidnap any kids..

The voice of the mob is usually the voice of the illogical and foolish. You will find out that someone 'just suspected her' and nothing more. You can support jungle justice today but don't forget that many have died and have been accused of something they didn't do.

2 Likes

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by deherdsman: 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
the future is indeed female.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
Na waoo
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by kennykruzmason: 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
I wish these angry mob use apply jungle justice to those billionaire thieves destroying lives of unborn children
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
It's not that they caught her kidnapping.Someone saw her giving agbalumo to children and he assumed she wanted to kidnap them.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Laslaslala: 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
They will leave their children at home and come and be hunting other peoples own
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
I am are not yet convinced this woman is a kidnapper.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by lilvicky68(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
jamiudinho:

would u have said the same word if the woman was a fulani
Yes if she was operating within lagos
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ijora Badia of all places ! Rip is your case,you don miswaka !
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by lilvicky68(m): 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
geladinho1:

At least they would have used her in tracking her sponsors
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Ibeme: 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
This is how Aluu4 were killed. Understandably people in the community are upset and angry at their children being kidnapped and any stranger then becomes a suspect.

Mental illness and giving agbalumo to children is not evidence of kidnapping.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by gassbee: 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
Dis country is very dangerous to live in. Just giving someone agbalumo and someone is burnt to death jus like dat
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by stealmatic(m): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
Calcium33:
Lagos and burning Na 5 and 6..
Na tinubu remain Demgo burn
e be like say na tinubu destroy your career,what's the correlation between what you just typed and the issue on ground,if we check properly las las na Igbo u go be,aeon Olori pelebe oshi

1 Like

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by macaranta(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
She was seen trying to lure kids with agbalumo? So therefore she's a kidnapper and deserves to die? Which kind yeye investigation and judgment is that? You guys deserve the Nigeria you have sha
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Kewellbanks: 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
saphiere:
Hmmm
it's never a must for you to comment when you have nothing to say. I wish you have the idea how much this was irritating to me. What is "hmmm" got to do with the whole story?
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Triangles1(m): 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
This is wickedness.

They run for fulani and burn an harmless woman to death.

Majority of the killer are phone snatcher and pickpocket.

2 Likes

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by KCNATH(m): 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
Killing her will not bring back the kidnapped children in the past. We are really black monkeys as the whites portrayed us.
We are hypocrites, and what happened to our corrupt leaders??[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Aklee4994(m): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
ValCon888:
And tomorrow these same people will go to church and go to mosque. Meanwhile, they are worse than the devil.
It bothers me how people can sleep well at night after committing murder.
na gathering murder no be single man hit am kill...na masses killing not massacre like lekki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra / Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi / Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.