Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) (64475 Views)

Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment / Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) / Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by rollandben(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2021
The woman might only be the coincidence of this. although having 2children missing in the area is unbearable but People should desist from jungle justice. just that Nigeria police system is very bad and uncalled for. thats why i wouldnt say they should handed OVER HER TO police if truely found guilty of that.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Cybercop2002: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2021
bigtt76:
Why not state your qualifications here instead of just whining and day dreaming? undecided

waec result holder sir and am learning fashion designer and information technology though am newbie but dedicated to it sir ,pls i be of you sir assist me in any way you can and am also striving hard but the country ain't favor me i love my country like hell but the present and the next president are governing us for their personal agenda not development agenda last but not the list am a business oriented person i have many business idea
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Otasikwe(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2021
indodon:
Tottenham x2 don kee me today
bros sorry i feel ur paint
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by KosiGee(m): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2021
3rdavefarms:

Now that your Brian is back to active mode , I can understand your point , next time you really needed to quote someone on here please move far away from me because I’m a professor of psychology I can tell you what really happened if you care to connect your large ear wit the spine at the junction of your medulla

A professor of psychology from which 3rdave pigs and grass cutter farms. Tah, run away and tend to your rodents.

Every d1ck and harry is a professor on Nairaland. You read psychology but find it hard to reason.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 19, 2021
gypsey:
Yea! Hear say, folktales.

This is not hearsay

I watch the video, his hideout and saw uniforms of children, clothes, different belt and etc

A child mistakenly went to play inside the uncompleted building where he usually sleeps (He was not around)

The boy ran out and that was how he got exposed
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by sammyonal: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2021
Surebettingapp4:
Lossing alot in betting? Check my signature it will help you win.
oga, u better go look for something better go do, no sure bet for anywhere, u win some and u lose some. Even if u have sure links u won't come online to tell people nah the secret be that.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by optm(m): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2021
[i][/i]because she was giving cherry to children automatically makes her a child kidnapper? How do we reason self in this country? I blame the justice system in this country for situations as this

1 Like

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by stealmatic(m): 9:26am On Mar 19, 2021
Calcium33:
and the last time I checked, I wasn't the reason for your misfortune asslicker... ode

u don't know me,and I never had any misfortune or will ever have,and I never acted like that,bro politicians are the same,thief,ritualist,and stuffs but we the remaining reasonable human should try not to take sides,it's ur utrances that made me reply u,grow up bro,tinubu,atiku, Obasanjo,buhari, ngige,and so on are all the same thief don't let your stupidity becloud Ur sense of reasoning
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Madmadrevo(m): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2021
3rdavefarms:

And why do you talk as if you don’t know how Nigeria Police works ? once they ascertain money sure from her they will free her to continue the devilish work , not an advocate of jungle justice but I think it’s all well and good to burn her off alive , only if you know what it cost to raise a child for 2 months talk less of years
Tell dem,they don't know.�
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Calcium33: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2021
stealmatic:

u don't know me,and I never had any misfortune or will ever have,and I never acted like that,bro politicians are the same,thief,ritualist,and stuffs but we the remaining reasonable human should try not to take sides,it's ur utrances that made me reply u,grow up bro,tinubu,atiku, Obasanjo,buhari, ngige,and so on are all the same thief don't let your stupidity becloud Ur sense of reasoning
What the Bleep bro, how did I take sides.. explain please

1 Like

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by alklas(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2021
why kill her? instead use her to get d other kidnap kids if she is truly responsible mumu masses wet no get sence
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Litmus: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2021
I wish we had journalists capable of investigating this woman’s story, give her a human face and dignity. In the vacuum created by negligible policing, perhaps if the lifetimes of a few individuals, like this woman, is serialised, normal humans in relevant crowds will begin to be more assertive and inclined to prevent the psychopaths among them indulging in their pastimes of searching for stimulants or creating stimulating situations, such as killing, to liven their dead minds.

P.S

Incidentally, I’m well aware that reporting on events like these, said to have occurred in Nigeria, are often untrue; nevertheless, this is salient for the sake of those that do take place.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Trybes(m): 10:59am On Mar 19, 2021
optm:
[i][/i]because she was giving cherry to children automatically makes her a child kidnapper? How do we reasons self in this country? I blame the justice system in this country for situations as this
That woman may just be innocent.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by luluosas(m): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2021
This is too much, they would have handed her over to the police
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Realfrankie(m): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2021
MozB:

its possible for people to think alike or have same ideas na

Lol
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Lostchild(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Incognito403:
Very horrible.

These accusations are usually based on rumours.

As someone said, the IQ of a mob is equal to the IQ of its dumbest person divided by the number of people in the mob.

This is nothing but murder and barbarism. Our media should stop this tacit approval of jungle justice. They should stop using titles like "angry youth" to describe arsonists, anarchists and barbaric mobs.

This woman will find joy in the after life, a begger who has suffered so much in life, a begger who died in the hands of angry mob as they say.

Sometimes I regret why I was born a black man. I feel pain why I was born a Nigerian because the mindset of Nigerians is very bad.

・How did they know that she is a kidnapper?
・She might even be an inorcent woman begging on the street.
・It may even be rumors or false accusation.

I myself as a person, I no longer allow peoples children to come near me because the devils in humans is very strong.

Two years ago a woman and a man accused me of kidnappings even though I was seeing them for the first time. I went somewhere after walking for an hour and I decided to seat somewhere to rest.

That is how a woman accused me that I wanted to kidnapped her children even though I have never seen her before.

It was Almighty God that save me from the angry mob.

Nigeria is a deadly place

1 Like

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Litmus: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lostchild:

This woman will find joy in the after life, a begger who has suffered so much in life, a begger who died in the hands of angry mob as they say.

Sometimes I regret why I was born a black man. I feel pain why I was born a Nigerian because the mindset of Nigerians is very bad.

・How did they know that she is a kidnapper?
・She might even be an inorcent woman begging on the street.
・It may even be rumors or false accusation.

I myself as a person, I no longer allow peoples children to come near me because the devils in humans is very strong.

Two years ago a woman and a man accused me of kidnappings even though I was seeing them for the first time. I went somewhere after walking for an hour and I decided to seat somewhere to rest.

That is how a woman accused me that I wanted to kidnapped her children even though I have never seen her before.

It was Almighty God that save me from the angry mob.

Nigeria is a deadly place

In my experience of Africans, Nigerians are the kindest and best people on the continent. They are more honest than other Africans, more helpful, more supportive, less jealous, more imaginative and creative, and more realistic. Without Nigerian, Africa would already be re-enslaved by the rest of the world in term of offering nothing back but a burden, market, living laboratory, dump ground, and devotees of the cult of European and Asian narcissism. For me, Nigeria is the best "Black" Africa has and if Nigeria ends that’s me done with Africa.

Nigeria would be a safer, better more progressive place, if it could be cut from Africa and set adrift. African treachery is mostly responsible for the existential treats taking place in Nigeria. It’s a pity that Nigerians are so selfless and caught up with the idea of a united Africa that they fail to save themselves by investing heavily in border security and control that would keep Africa out.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by hanniballecter: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
Saphire grin d Future is indeed female

The future is female people will not say anything now o.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Youngminister(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nawao
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Sleekfingers: 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Revolva:
This happened in Ijora Badia in the early hours of today, one of the ghetto areas in Lagos State in the early hours of today, a woman who should be around her 40s was caught by the community in society as she was planning her ways to kidnap children in the community.

The woman has always been, disguising to be a madwoman begging for things from people, and according to people in the society, it was said that the woman has always been begging around for things from people and it's not her first time.

Just last week, there were reports of more than 2 children missing in the area and have not been found, even women who are aggrieved and angry about the way these kidnappers have been frequently operating in the society throw stones hit her with anything they can get their hands on.

Today, this lady was caught trying to give Agbalumo fruit to young children when she was caught as she tried luring the children.

Immediately, she was caught, Angry mob starts to batter her, beat and hit her with all sort of things like stones, heavy sticks, and the hood guys used Cutlass and bottles to hit the woman.

The lady was then dragged away by an angry mob who tied her with ropes and dragged her away onto a bridge where they reportedly burnt her to ashes.

Viewer Discretion; See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irPg-tYi7ks

Although, some people said the lady should be handover to the police but angry mob said No that the woman should be burnt to death.

after them don burn her. They should the roasted meat cook egusi soup.....bunch of idiots.....cant they hand her over to the police? And when the western countries call nigerians animals.....dem go dey vex ......how can mentaly stable people set a fellow being ablaze?

And na these set of animals will be going to church or mosque....praying to God........God will never forgive them......all those people that beat or set her ablaze , they will all die untimely.....Ogun will bathe with their blood........

1 Like

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Sleekfingers: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
kennykruzmason:
I wish these angry mob use apply jungle justice to those billionaire thieves destroying lives of unborn children

i believe u know that it is not by force to write in english.....why not write in your mother tongue.....because this your english is terrible
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Sleekfingers: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zooposki:
That is why I avoid poor Neighborhoods. Too many illiterates and Agberos. Just a simple mistake of false accusations and you can end up like this woman.

u are absolutely right.....poor people and anger, is like ofe nsala and pounded yam......as if na rich people make dem poor.....dem go just dey vex unneccessarily.......

God forbid bad thing....i dont go to such neighborhood....eg bariga, oshodi, ikotun, egbe, ajegunle, ijora, agege, ipaja, egbeda, fadeyi, abule oja, ijeshatedo, itire, aguda, ebute meta, ajah, okoko, iba, igando, ijegun, orile, amukoko, igando, dopemu, abule egba, ikorodu, oworoshoki, ketu, ojota, ogudu,
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Lostchild(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
Litmus:

In my experience of Africans, Nigerians are the kindest and best people on the continent. They are more honest than other Africans, more helpful, more supportive, less jealous, more imaginative and creative, and more realistic. Without Nigerian, Africa would already be re-enslaved by the rest of the world in term of offering nothing back but a burden, market, living laboratory, dump ground, and devotees of the cult of European and Asian narcissism. For me, Nigeria is the best "Black" Africa has and if Nigeria ends that’s me done with Africa.

Nigeria would be a safer, better more progressive place, if it could be cut from Africa and set adrift. African treachery is mostly responsible for the existential treats taking place in Nigeria. It’s a pity that Nigerians are so selfless and caught up with the idea of a united Africa that they fail to save themselves by investing heavily in border security and control that would keep Africa out.

I once asked a friend of mine a question who came back from Ghana. I asked her to tell me the difference between Nigeria guys vs Ghana guys. She told me that Nigerians are very kind compare to Ghanaians. She told me more good things about Nigerians compare to Ghanaians.

I haven't experience the wickedness of other africa countries, so I must say that You are very right. %90
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by optm(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
Trybes:

yeah true. Besides, so many persons are mischief makers and would seize at any opportunity to make one
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by optm(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
Trybes:

yeah true. Besides, so many persons are mischief makers and would seize at any opportunity to make one
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
KosiGee:

A professor of psychology from which 3rdave pigs and grass cutter farms. Tah, run away and tend to your rodents.

Every d1ck and harry is a professor on Nairaland. You read psychology but find it hard to reason.

Let me school you more for the last time , get a life , not everyone you meet online is your mate , you this jamb student of failed country
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by KosiGee(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
3rdavefarms:

Let me school you more for the last time , get a life , not everyone you meet online is your mate , you this jamb student of failed country

Professor of bushmeat, go tend to your rodents.

I am not your mate. Make sure to engage the services of a vet before you unleash those disease carrying animals onto the vulnerable ‘long throats’ rat eating customers out there.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Rickmann: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
Revolva:
This happened in Ijora Badia in the early hours of today, one of the ghetto areas in Lagos State in the early hours of today, a woman who should be around her 40s was caught by the community in society as she was planning her ways to kidnap children in the community.

The woman has always been, disguising to be a madwoman begging for things from people, and according to people in the society, it was said that the woman has always been begging around for things from people and it's not her first time.

Just last week, there were reports of more than 2 children missing in the area and have not been found, even women who are aggrieved and angry about the way these kidnappers have been frequently operating in the society throw stones hit her with anything they can get their hands on.

Today, this lady was caught trying to give Agbalumo fruit to young children when she was caught as she tried luring the children.

Immediately, she was caught, Angry mob starts to batter her, beat and hit her with all sort of things like stones, heavy sticks, and the hood guys used Cutlass and bottles to hit the woman.

The lady was then dragged away by an angry mob who tied her with ropes and dragged her away onto a bridge where they reportedly burnt her to ashes.

Viewer Discretion; See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irPg-tYi7ks

Although, some people said the lady should be handover to the police but angry mob said No that the woman should be burnt to death.

"She tried to hand agbalumo fruits to children" and that automatically labeled her a kidnapper? Nonsense ..we are just animals in human form in this country, I swear..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi / Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra / Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.