Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) (64473 Views)

Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment / Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) / Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
These people are evil and merciless for burning her alive. They should have handed her to security operatives. They always come here and praise their evil leaders burn someone alive. Lawless society!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nigerians and ignorance, because the woman is always begging money, clearly she is poor. So it was easy to pick on her. The kidnappers are probarbly walking around in nice suits and tie. Shiny shoes and expensive briefcase. If you are poor in Nigeria you are labelled a kidnapper or criminal automatically.

I can bet my house the woman is innocent, I didn't know it is a crime to offer kids presents in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by jelel6: 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
And this are the animals who are the youths - the supposed leaders of tomorrow. How does offering fruits to little kids amount to Kidnapping?

A herd of dumb mobs, made up of brute savages disguised as humans, took it upon themselves to be investigators, judges and executioners against someone who's reportedly mentally challenged.

Are this people not part of the group who were protesting against SARS and police brutality? How is this mob different from the typical power-hungry policemen and policewomen?

I've always thought the number of prisons in this country is too small. Because it appears there are fewer sane people in this part of the world than cattles.

2 Likes

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
kelvinrhs:
Many years ago I was almost caught by a ritualist pretending to be a mad man

God delivered him miraculously (Without me knowing I averted danger)

6 months later, the man was exposed and he was arrested (They said he was mentioning big men name's as the people he was supplying)

Although we no later hear what happened with his case but we Meuuuuuveeeeeeee

Just using the medium to thank God for his abundance mercies on me
Yea! Hear say, folktales.

1 Like

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Kylekent59: 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
That's very abysmal of the angry mob. I am not convinced that that woman was a kidnapper. What if she was giving Agbalumo willingly and whole heartedly to the children? like her good was mistook for a kidnap. I am very sure it might be some women that nailed her to death with their tongues when they saw her giving Agbalumo to the children.

A sharp person would immediately begin to monitor her until he or she is convinced she wanted to kidnap the children, and also with some recordings. That was exasperating and extreme.

They keep killing the wrong people in this country.

1 Like

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by infogeneral: 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
What if she was wrongly accused? Say no to jungle justice!

1 Like

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Comedian2019: 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
No wonder our leaders treat us like animals!
Many people are animalistic in behaviour. Imagine assaulting and burning a human to ashes rather than taking her before the law.
Many Nigerians are barbaric and deserve to be classified as beasts.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by grandstar(m): 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
dhardline:
Jungle justice is never the way forward. A lot of people have been falsely accused and payed with their lives because of it. Please let's desist from it.

What of the man one week to graduation that was wrongfully accused of duping someone of 3,500? The poor soul was lynched to death.

They will never learn. Man's anger does not bring out the righteousness of God (James 1:20)

1 Like

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Comedian2019: 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
kelvinrhs:
Many years ago I was almost caught by a ritualist pretending to be a mad man

God delivered him miraculously (Without me knowing I averted danger)

6 months later, the man was exposed and he was arrested (They said he was mentioning big men name's as the people he was supplying)

Although we no later hear what happened with his case but we Meuuuuuveeeeeeee

Just using the medium to thank God for his abundance mercies on me
Super story grin
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Skymoore1004: 12:05am On Mar 19, 2021
But there’s no evidence she is a kidnapper! An innocent person killed for no reason. May her would RIP
Revolva:
This happened in Ijora Badia in the early hours of today, one of the ghetto areas in Lagos State in the early hours of today, a woman who should be around her 40s was caught by the community in society as she was planning her ways to kidnap children in the community.

The woman has always been, disguising to be a madwoman begging for things from people, and according to people in the society, it was said that the woman has always been begging around for things from people and it's not her first time.

Just last week, there were reports of more than 2 children missing in the area and have not been found, even women who are aggrieved and angry about the way these kidnappers have been frequently operating in the society throw stones hit her with anything they can get their hands on.

Today, this lady was caught trying to give Agbalumo fruit to young children when she was caught as she tried luring the children.

Immediately, she was caught, Angry mob starts to batter her, beat and hit her with all sort of things like stones, heavy sticks, and the hood guys used Cutlass and bottles to hit the woman.

The lady was then dragged away by an angry mob who tied her with ropes and dragged her away onto a bridge where they reportedly burnt her to ashes.

Viewer Discretion; See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irPg-tYi7ks

Although, some people said the lady should be handover to the police but angry mob said No that the woman should be burnt to death.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Incognito403: 12:12am On Mar 19, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:

Jungle justice is child of poor justice system.
From police to the court to prison.
People don't believe in the justice system that's why such keep happening. I believe there is a police station around that area, and it will take at least an hour of interrogation, beating, molesting, etc before the burning, such is enough time for police arrival to save the day, but trust the police never to show up till night or the next day sef for random arrest

They should show up against a mob so they can be mobbed as the EndSars rioters of Ibadan mobbed policemen?!

As usual, pepe like you are trying to shift blame. Instead of condemning the wrong act of the mob you're shifting the blame from them.

You've just approved the action of those mob.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by waynejesus: 12:20am On Mar 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
The heart of man is desperately wicked.. Nigerian heart na times2..why do we have police and other authorities..at least she should have been handed to the police for further investigation and possibly bringing back of other kidnapped children..

And all this is cos our Nigeria police are useless cos they think police will set them free when they hand does criminals to them, am not saying what they did to that woman is cool but kidnappers should mind their self too
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by doxijaw: 12:28am On Mar 19, 2021
Civilized southerners, una see yourselves? .

This is what happens when society follows no structure.

Who is to blame, the alleged kidnapper or the babaric killer's?

Soon enough some educated bastard will start comparing Nigeria to the west injecting western issue's into the African context or telling us to live without guidance because it's 2021.

Repeat after me, the average iq in Nigeria is low and we must find a way to fix it to move the country forward.

2 Likes

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Regie2bless: 12:30am On Mar 19, 2021
Revolva:
This happened in Ijora Badia in the early hours of today, one of the ghetto areas in Lagos State in the early hours of today, a woman who should be around her 40s was caught by the community in society as she was planning her ways to kidnap children in the community.

The woman has always been, disguising to be a madwoman begging for things from people, and according to people in the society, it was said that the woman has always been begging around for things from people and it's not her first time.

Just last week, there were reports of more than 2 children missing in the area and have not been found, even women who are aggrieved and angry about the way these kidnappers have been frequently operating in the society throw stones hit her with anything they can get their hands on.

Today, this lady was caught trying to give Agbalumo fruit to young children when she was caught as she tried luring the children.

Immediately, she was caught, Angry mob starts to batter her, beat and hit her with all sort of things like stones, heavy sticks, and the hood guys used Cutlass and bottles to hit the woman.

The lady was then dragged away by an angry mob who tied her with ropes and dragged her away onto a bridge where they reportedly burnt her to ashes.

Although, some people said the lady should be handover to the police but angry mob said No that the woman should be burnt to death.
that Is i love my Edo people is only in Lagos and parts of eastern Nigeria that jungle justice persist, y not arrest her and hand her over to security operatives or at let her confess her involvement and her accomplice in the crime. Bunch of barbaric people.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
The heart of man is desperately wicked.. Nigerian heart na times2..why do we have police and other authorities..at least she should have been handed to the police for further investigation and possibly bringing back of other kidnapped children..

Nigerians are mentally deranged.

They will pick your monicker for insults later.

They only know how to display frustration by causing harm and damage to other people's lives.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by tit(f): 12:46am On Mar 19, 2021
Animals in the zoo
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by KosiGee(m): 12:53am On Mar 19, 2021
3rdavefarms:

And why do you talk as if you don’t know how Nigeria Police works ? once they ascertain money sure from her they will free her to continue the devilish work , not an advocate of jungle justice but I think it’s all well and good to burn her off alive , only if you know what it cost to raise a child for 2 months talk less of years

An innocent mentally unbalanced woman might have been killed and burnt. The fact that she was ‘caught’ trying to give udala (agbalumo) to some kids was no evidence that she was a kidnapper.
The woman might be truly unbalanced mentally with no intention of harming those children.

I think an innocent soul might have been killed by the impatient and frustrated mob.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by BENEAMATA: 1:06am On Mar 19, 2021
ValCon888:
And tomorrow these same people will go to church and go to mosque. Meanwhile, they are worse than the devil.
It bothers me how people can sleep well at night after committing murder.
Did you see a video going round last week about the lady caught with two brutally clubbed boys of barely seven years both of them ? Turns out the lady has been selling young kids flesh as fried meat garnished with all sorts of seasoning to people for years .Those two barely alive kids were just lucky unlike many who met their gruesome end in the hands of the said lady and tell you what , she has been sleeping quite soundly all along just like many ritualist and politicians while so many homes has been put in despair and sorrow with helpless parents asking God above " WHY . MY . CHILD .
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Lastlook: 1:09am On Mar 19, 2021
What worried me most is that "she might even knew nothing about the kidnapping"
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Lastlook: 1:16am On Mar 19, 2021
Giving alms this days en, can really put you into trouble. I'm more careful of this and if you are to intercept the situation, they might claim you are an accomplice.

KosiGee:

An innocent mentally unbalanced woman might have been killed and burnt. The fact that she was ‘caught’ trying to give udala (agbalumo) to some kids was no evidence that she was a kidnapper.
The woman might be truly unbalanced mentally with no intention of harming those children.

I think an innocent soul might have been killed by the impatient and frustrated mob.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by akigbemaru: 1:39am On Mar 19, 2021
Revolva:

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Drizzy5001(m): 1:56am On Mar 19, 2021
This woman maybe innocent o cry and they wasted her just because of Agbalumọ̀, what of kind country is this Same similar incident happened where I stayed off-campus, one Saturday morning like that, a lady was accused of stealing female used pads from the dustbin, by a student, and before you know it they have gathered and started beating and striping her naked, till she was searched and they only saw she was picking used Fanta and Coke plastic bottles which she gathers and sells in other to feed her kids, they all regretted their actions, but the did has been done. One of them was even suggesting for her to be burnt... Nawa ọ where do we keep our conscience?? undecided
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by realstars: 2:01am On Mar 19, 2021
And Every One where bussy killing herh no mercy.

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by MozB: 2:21am On Mar 19, 2021
Realfrankie:

why you copy person comment?
its possible for people to think alike or have same ideas na
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Litmus: 2:44am On Mar 19, 2021

Normal people said: the lady should be handover to the police

Psychopaths said: ‘No the woman should be burnt to death!’

In the West, every murderous Jack the Ripper type of psychopath do not run around freely. Majority are bunged up, in therapy, in the army or in politics. In Africa, where health systems have not yet become industrial, psychopaths run around freely. They are the ones with mindsets capable of letting them murder other humans for body part. They are the types that behead policemen in the East, butcher farmers in the West or run around in the North East butchering people up and down claiming that they are doing terrorists abi na terrorism. All over the country and Africa, they are the types keen on burning so-called thieves and witches, even when thire suspect is a woman.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Genesis21(m): 2:44am On Mar 19, 2021
dhardline:
Jungle justice is never the way forward. A lot of people have been falsely accused and payed with their lives because of it. Please let's desist from it.
most people who burnt the woman is not on nairaland. Garage boys and conductors.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Dantsito: 2:52am On Mar 19, 2021
Excellent, by just looking at her, you can understand from which part of the country she comes from.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Originalsly: 2:55am On Mar 19, 2021
Hmmm..... the lady was.always seen begging... here there and everywhere.... two children were missing .... lady was seen offering the children whatever.... and this was enough for someone to conclude she was about to kidnap the children... that one person raised the alarm... and the kill first ask questions later mob gathered and beat and burnt her to death. I wonder.... is this Karma?... did she some time ago caused an innocent to be killed? If not... then Karma awaits those who turned her to ashes.

1 Like

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by registerin: 3:11am On Mar 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
jungle Justice, well Nigeria is a jungle
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Lordave: 3:12am On Mar 19, 2021
For just giving or trying to give Udara to kids that's all the evidence they needed to burn someone alive?

With all these innocent lives being wasted on a daily basis by both the tyrant Fulani government and senseless Nigeria citizens you still wonder why this country is still stuck in retrogress?
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by favour32(m): 3:16am On Mar 19, 2021
97% of the people that burnt that woman alive have I.Q below average.
Hardship in Nigeria absolutely affected the ability for most people to process normally with their brains.
So, giving out Agbalumo is now included as a modus operandi in kidnapping?
If investigations were carried thoroughly, that woman would have been innocent coupled with her abnormal mental state,hence cannot defend herself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra / Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi / Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.