Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony (14378 Views)

Fani-kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony / Bisi Fayemi Says She Was Sexually Harassed In The University / Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by elmessiahs(m): 5:52am On Mar 19, 2021
does fanni kayode have an image, I can't recall oh
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by obiekunie2: 5:53am On Mar 19, 2021
Thou am always cautious once you mention "am a pastor" in any conversation, I still sense so much truth on her statement.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by juman(m): 5:56am On Mar 19, 2021
Both the husband and wife are psycho and crazy.
They match one another.
They should continue their marriage and stop disturbing the public with their useless marriage.
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by Kingcalls: 6:05am On Mar 19, 2021
Mynd44:
A man who in front of everyone harassed a member of the press (not working for him) for doing his job, a man who was accused by his ex-wife and even recorded an altercation that almost turned violent, who has also been accused of assault by a former domesticated staff is being exonerated but a domestic staff who still works for him.

Impressive

The press accused him falsely....anyone including u will do same.... I remember when the late chuba okadigbo insulted a pressman on TV for asking him he needed to concede defeat to enwerem.... u cant now use that against him...women are very manipulative.... prostitutes are the most dangerous people to deal with and precious was one and thats how she met FFK ....

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by Hassanmaye(m): 6:08am On Mar 19, 2021
this man and women palava. soon he will destroy his destiny and hard work.
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by Mynd44: 6:11am On Mar 19, 2021
Kingcalls:

The press accused him falsely....anyone including u will do same.... I remember when the late chuba okadigbo insulted a pressman on TV for asking him he needed to concede defeat to enwerem.... u cant now use that against him...women are very manipulative.... prostitutes are the most dangerous people to deal with and precious was one and thats how she met FFK ....
The reporter did not accuse him falsely, he only asked a valid question a lot of people would have loved to know.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by lordlugards: 6:25am On Mar 19, 2021
black9:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/fani-kayode-never-assaulted-sexually-harassed-any-of-us-favour-anthony/amp/
you speaks more like a paid side chick.
No reasonable pastor will ever want to interfere in this type of matter.
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by ikemesit4477: 6:32am On Mar 19, 2021
This woman is lying, there is no atom of truth in what she just said! She has been bribe by ffk!
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by georgeakins: 6:44am On Mar 19, 2021
See how FFK was wasting money employing different staff. Do they have up to 55 staff in state government house? Why do you need a nurse in your house? I am sure the man is completely broke that is why we are witnessing all this .

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 19, 2021
I talk am. I believe this version. I knew the allegation by that albino olosho was to claim the kids from FFK.
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by dominique(f): 7:03am On Mar 19, 2021
They're still under his payroll, what else will they say? Precious too should bring out evidence of abuse. The video she made of him last year only implicated her as being a troublemaker

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 19, 2021
Mynd44:

The reporter did not accuse him falsely, he only asked a valid question a lot of people would have loved to know.
But that question was demeaning and insulting to FFK, he shouldn't have asked it.
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by zedman1(m): 7:15am On Mar 19, 2021
I don't know FFK personally, but I don't like him from stories I've been reading about him. On the other hand I know the wife and I can authoritatively tell you that she was a broke arse Northbank girl - a prostitute with eyes for big things. I don't know if she changed for good while she was in his house, but this bi+tch is synonymous with lies.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by Furckthemods: 7:24am On Mar 19, 2021
[s]Mynd44:
A man who in front of everyone harassed a member of the press (not working for him) for doing his job, a man who was accused by his ex-wife and even recorded an altercation that almost turned violent, who has also been accused of assault by a former domesticated staff is being exonerated by a domestic staff who still works for him.

Impressive[/s]
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by Amaechi2023(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2021
nony43:
So why does he have an unstable character? If he is mentally stable why does he keep changing women like boxers.
changing women like boxer doesn't make a man unstable.
infacts it makes him very much sane.
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by jrusky(m): 7:50am On Mar 19, 2021
Uchenna* hope you all sees the name? Unfaithful woman are poisonous FFK ex wife has no shame now she is using her fellow shameless ones from her village to cover her unfaithfulness.

Look woman you are a disgrace to igbo for having sex with Akpan in your matrimonial bed so feck off and go to hell.

And for othe Uchena, Ebere, Ngozi etc lining up to help the shameless flirty woman go get job ok.
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by Yus2020: 7:56am On Mar 19, 2021
FFK is stupid man very useless
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by Kingcalls: 7:58am On Mar 19, 2021
Mynd44:

That was a very foolish question...y ask him who was sponsoring his tours....that was very insulting ...
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 19, 2021
Misterdhee1:
How much did the loudmouthed barren offer this one in exchange for her conscience? Women will always be the major problem to Womahood.
How did you figured out she is lying
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2021
Mynd44:
A man who in front of everyone harassed a member of the press (not working for him) for doing his job, a man who was accused by his ex-wife and even recorded an altercation that almost turned violent, who has also been accused of assault by a former domesticated staff is being exonerated by a domestic staff who still works for him.

Impressive
The gold-digger didn't know all these before marrying him?
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2021
What is FFK doing with 55 staff? Is he operating a factory or a clinic? That house must be a market place. Nurse this and nurse that!! I hope it is not what I'm thinking ? Ghana on my mind.
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by Reex12(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2021
55 staff nawoo tgat place must be really rowdy, why steallung no go occur, no onw to check balance na
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by phemy36(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2021
Mynd44:

Impressive

I don't know who made you a moderator on this platform. I must say it is not a best judgement making you one. You are so bias. I don't have iota of respect for you. No decorum.
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by Qatar2022: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2021
Joysticks:
Useless man
Your generation is useless
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2021
Qatar2022:

Your generation is useless
I no know say ffk dey nairaland.As you dey jump from one party to another and be looking for crumbs that is why.You no wan go find work.
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by Qatar2022: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2021
Joysticks:
I no know say ffk dey nairaland.As you dey jump from one party to another and be looking for crumbs that is why.You no wan go find work.
Keep on calling another useless while you never know where ur life is going
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2021
igbowoman:
Maybe the man don chop the nurse He goat

Is he running a brothel?
Oil dey your head. Ffk is possess and needs serious attention.
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by jrusky(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2021
Yus2020:
FFK is stupid man very useless

And you are not useless bah for your inability to decode this is the handiwork of his shameless ex prostitute wife bah

Use your sense ok. A flirty woman are wizard ready to ruin any man life. On this matrimonial issue I supoort FFK because when a man don't shit from a woman then the man is abusive but when you wash their bras, pants and iron it for them oh you are the best husband.
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by 1F30M4(f): 11:01am On Mar 19, 2021
Haha LMAO we been knew
Re: Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony by black9: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2021
Update!

The allegations of the dog keeper is mendacious and apparently sponsored by the ex-wife as he mentioned in the videos circulated in the media.
He is apparently speaking on behalf of the wife.

Also the allegations of chasing with a knife is purely untrue and merely fabrication of their jaundice imagination.
I am a living witness and I can swear by anything that Chief Fani-Kayode never abused anyone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Ezra Yakusak As New NEPC CEO / Holiday Bonanza: Reps Cry Foul Over Exclusion / Tinubu, DSS, Nuhu Ribadu Know How To End Insecurity In Abuja – Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.