Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" (5413 Views)

What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? / How Do You Respond To This Kind Of Question? / Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by MickzyDonald: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2021
These set of people will be the one to complain if the questions are too hard also

1 Share

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by lilachiever(m): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2021
IVORY2009:
Structure of Nigeria economy, I did that course in my days in the university, as an election from economics department, there are no calculations on that cause, I don't know the reason behind the mathematical equations. grin

This is an exam paper on that same course from my school and "YES" there is no calculation at all.

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Ebuka78: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2021
I can imagine someone solving it withing 2 minutes.

500 - 200 = 300

Ans = 300/500
/ 3/5

Just 3 seconds.
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by SeeAfrica(m): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2021
It's not same in federal universities.All those exams are from private and state universities in d north,so don't use it as yardstick
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Mrquote: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2021
Omowole007:
if my lecture give me this kind exam from 100level to 400level.i will come out with first class
Why would he give you what you have suppose to do during primary school days as an exam in 200l or 400l
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Karleb(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
It's a public school, so? undecided

If you go to many education departments in any school, their questions are also as simple as this.
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Shamefully, I am dumb at Mathematics.

I need to hire a private lesson teacher for that subject to teach me from scratch. cool
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ebuka78:
I can imagine someone solving it withing 2 minutes.

500 - 200 = 300

Ans = 300/500
/ 3/5

Just 3 seconds.

Solve the rest of the questions.
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Mrquote: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Is solving the question what we are talking about? The question is cheap and if you don't knw this then good for you.
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mrquote:

Is solving the question what we are talking about? The question is cheap and if you don't knw this then good for you.

It's very cheap. I can see. grin
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Ebuka78: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Email me. I am going to be your personal tutor.

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Xedmark: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kestolove:
It's private university am not surprise...dats y u go dey see 200 to 400 first class wey no sabi speak english

You are a big fool! This Trash have nothing to do with a school being Private Or Government, It's purely a northern thing. Bye to Northern dead skull. This questions are for ss1 student.

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Rubbiish(m): 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
RoyalBlu:
Unbelievable!!!

*Had to look closely at the name of the schools.

Or maybe it's fabricated

Those questions are too basic abeg.

& what difference will it make even if they are advance questions? undecided
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Irojonun: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
The North actually own this country. The questions given to my daughter JSS 1 today in her mathematics are by far my more complex than this. what a country?
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Mrquote: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's very cheap. I can see. grin
You don't think so hmmm.
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Mrquote: 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
Irojonun:
The North actually own this country. The questions given to my daughter JSS 1 today in her mathematics are by far my more complex than this. what a country?
That's the problem, that's why the elite send their children abroad.
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mrquote:

You don't think so hmmm.

I suck at Maths. The simplest arithmetic isn't simple for me. grin

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Mrquote: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I suck at Maths. The simplest arithmetic isn't simple for me. grin
Lol
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by ItsReal: 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
Can't you figure this out effortlessly.

This can easily be made up.

Easily.

Una just like to bring people down to your low level of thinking.

Also, the course title doesn't tally with the questions.

Any graduate of Economics will know that the questions there are meant for the course title: introduction to mathematics for economics.

Abeg , make we dey use this brain o before e go knock due to lack of usage.
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by udede(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
no wonder they refused merit for quota.
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Xedmark:

You are a big fool! This Trash have nothing to do with a school being Private Or Government, It's purely a northern thing. Bye to Northern dead skull. This questions are for ss1 student.

Say the truth, up to 200 level, did you not come across O level questions in Maths, Econ, Account and English language.

Eco 101, Statistics, Use of English, Business Math, Accounts etc, all these are secondary school courses.
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Mrquote: 1:00am On Mar 20, 2021
Mrbillionaire:

Say the truth, up to 200 level, did you not come across O level questions in Maths, Econ, Account and English language.

Eco 101, Statistics, Use of English, Business Math, Accounts etc, all these are secondary school courses.
Yes 200l math is normally simple but not this, this junior class questions.
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Powersurge: 1:52am On Mar 20, 2021
this is an insult to university education.

(1) (2) (Reply)

STEPS ON HOW YOU CAN WIN CBN/NYSC VENTURE PRICE COMPETITION AWARD AS A CORPER / 2017/2018 Nigeria LNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship / Clarification On Nysc Discharge Number.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.