Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" (5391 Views)

What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? / How Do You Respond To This Kind Of Question? / Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Mrquote: 12:15am On Mar 19, 2021
What are you now teaching them during their secondary school days or even primary?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Kestolove(m): 12:24am On Mar 19, 2021
It's private university am not surprise...dats y u go dey see 200 to 400 first class wey no sabi speak english

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Feranmhine: 12:26am On Mar 19, 2021
Despite this simple question, they will still have mass failure

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Elsueno: 1:02am On Mar 19, 2021
Even in my junior secondary school days I wasn't given something so simple, All of those questions will just be like part of question 1a,

No wonder Some of these private university students mumu too much. These questions are too cheap. As a lecturer, I will even be too ashamed to give such questions

The NUC should sit up & do thier jobs, return the bribe if they collected any, this kind of shyt is unacceptable!

6 Likes

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by RoyalBlu(f): 1:42am On Mar 19, 2021
Unbelievable!!!

*Had to look closely at the name of the schools.

Or maybe it's fabricated

Those questions are too basic abeg.

3 Likes

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Sonoyom(m): 1:53am On Mar 19, 2021
A good JS2 student should be able to solve 1a comfortably, number 1b should be said by heart no need putting ink to paper.
Number 2a and number is simple algebraic expansion and factorisation which is in JS2 scheme for FIRST TERM!
2b inequality is in SS2 scheme of work and it is one of the easiest topics.
Number 5 should have been a class discussion i mean 'Letters for Numbers' a topic in Js1 will do justice to definitions of Algebra and equation, who gives definition in exams that is mathematically related?
I am sure that 95% of the students in the department might not be able to answer number 1b.
The reality is that this people will definitely graduate and if they are privileged they will work in NNPC, FIRS, CBN and what they are given in this course 'structure of the Nigerian Economy' will be how they will 'structure' the Nigerian economy.
But on a more serious this thing is far cheaper than the terminal examination written by JS3 students.

Private universities i hail ooo.
I know we have very solid students from the Northern part of the country i have met a whole lot of them from Nigerian Tulip International School during Cowbellopedia, but you see the set of graduates that will be made from the Universities posted above will be empty coconut.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Sonoyom(m): 1:57am On Mar 19, 2021
Elsueno:
Even in my junior secondary school days I wasn't given something so simple, All of those questions will just be like part of question 1a,

No wonder Some of these private university students mumu too much. These questions are too cheap. As a lecturer, I will even be too ashamed to give such questions

The NUC should sit up & do thier jobs, return the bribe if they collected any, this kind of shyt is unacceptable!
This is certainly the lowest level anymore can go as a lecturer. Imagine asking university students 25% of 400 in a course with title 'structure of the Nigerian economy'. Maybe just maybe in his heart (he might even mention it that) he is preparing them to restructure the Nigerian economy.

4 Likes

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by thesicilian: 2:26am On Mar 19, 2021
What do you expect of a Northern university?

4 Likes

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by strangest(m): 3:18am On Mar 19, 2021
Lol.... Southerners are biggest fools.... They will continue ruling you guys until you wake up and reunite...

Continue with Ojukwu escape dress like a woman.. awolowo drink poison ... Whereas they are cashing out...

Briany guys ruled by umu ephy

Is that 400 level questions?

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by francisbarrack(m): 3:25am On Mar 19, 2021
Sonoyom:
A good JS2 student should be able to solve 1a comfortably, number 1b should be said by heart no need putting ink to paper.
Number 2a and number is simple algebraic expansion and factorisation which is in JS2 scheme for FIRST TERM!
2b inequality is in SS2 scheme of work and it is one of the easiest topics.
Number 5 should have been a class discussion i mean 'Letters for Numbers' a topic in Js1 will do justice to definitions of Algebra and equation, who gives definition in exams that is mathematically related?
I am sure that 95% of the students in the department might not be able to answer number 1b.
The reality is that this people will definitely graduate and if they are privileged they will work in NNPC, FIRS, CBN and what they are given in this course 'structure of the Nigerian Economy' will be how they will 'structure' the Nigerian economy.
But on a more serious this thing is far cheaper than the terminal examination written by JS3 students.

Private universities i hail ooo.
I know we have very solid students from the Northern part of the country i have met a whole lot of them from Nigerian Tulip International School during Cowbellopedia, but you see the set of graduates that will be made from the Universities posted above will be empty coconut.

Bros not al private institutions n can only happened in d north.

3 Likes

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:45am On Mar 19, 2021
Kestolove:
It's private university am not surprise...dats y u go dey see 200 to 400 first class wey no sabi speak english

that one yu talk na English abi?

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:45am On Mar 19, 2021
Do not believe every bs you read on the internet

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 19, 2021
Oyinbo teach Africans how to read and solve equations while them dey manufacture planes,cars,ship,etc.Why them no teach us these ones?

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by IVORY2009(m): 5:45am On Mar 19, 2021
Structure of Nigeria economy, I did that course in my days in the university, as an election from economics department, there are no calculations on that cause, I don't know the reason behind the mathematical equations. grin
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by pyyxxaro: 5:45am On Mar 19, 2021
These questions are for bandits undecided

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by majamajic(m): 5:46am On Mar 19, 2021
Most private universities are just like adult secondary school
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by bularuz(m): 5:53am On Mar 19, 2021
Welcome to Northern educational standard

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by BUSHHUNTER: 5:56am On Mar 19, 2021
Product of quota system

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by selemempe: 6:12am On Mar 19, 2021
Call one of the educated abokìs on nairaland and give him that question...he will still fail all
Quotasystem nonsense

4 Likes

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Sonoyom(m): 6:24am On Mar 19, 2021
francisbarrack:

Bros not al private institutions n can only happened in d north.
I know for sure, i am just hailing them and i don't want to sectionalize it.

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by femi4: 6:25am On Mar 19, 2021
It can only happen in the North

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Nicklaus11: 6:44am On Mar 19, 2021
Joysticks:
Oyinbo teach Africans how to read and solve equations while them dey manufacture planes,cars,ship,etc.Why them no teach us these ones?
na who teach oyibo? person wey wan learn those ones go learn am.
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by DaInferno(m): 6:56am On Mar 19, 2021
when the questions are too hard, they complain; when they are too cheap, they still complain!

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by Omowole007: 7:28am On Mar 19, 2021
Mrquote:
What are you now teaching them during their secondary school days or even primary?
if my lecture give me this kind exam from 100level to 400level.i will come out with first class
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by BigDawsNet: 7:37am On Mar 19, 2021
Next time rephrase the questions
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by DICKstractor: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2021
undecided
I'll solve those math questions in less than 15mins

What manner of a exam is this. A kid that I was taking on a private lesson (for entrance exam) will solve most of this comfortably
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2021
DaInferno:
when the questions are too hard, they complain; when they are too cheap, they still complain!
That's Nigerians for you cheesy
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by oneolajire(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2021
I hope this is not true. I hope it is doctored

Expecting denial from the institution.

If true, this shows they have established a university for the almajiris to easily become graduates.
Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by PlayerMeji: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2021
That's why almost everyone is now a graduate up North.

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria "How Can A Lecturer Give This Kind Of Exam" by blazepascal(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2021
cheap question

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification / Aptitude Test Invite From Perfetti Van Melle / Wapic Insurance Pay..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.