Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! (20661 Views)

US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Pataki: 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2011
So that WerepeLeri poster is alabiyemmy.

I was wondering who the asiwin was. Saw his comment on that youtube.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Beaf: 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2011
1025:

@beaf,
with the picture and post above, u will agree with me that inec, jega and jonathann are far from free and fair election. that is another evidence of failure.

Not all Nigerians are sore, excuse finding losers like you. Buhari has already wept about his pension he wasted campaigning, dried his eyes and got on with it manfully. Do the same. grin

Losing is not easy, but is a part of life, sir.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Allta(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2011
On this day, 15th of April 2011; I Allta Somebody, denounce my Nigerian Nationality and hereby savour all further ties to the country, except one = my Nairaland membership.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2011
Beaf:

Keep holding your side tight jare! wink
We don't even know who the woman is or what she is thumbprinting. Why those complaining here will not send the video to INEC is perplexing, did they make it themselves?
All correct sir!
Me I no understand oo. Simple question no one can answer and yet they are quick to point fingers.

None of them said anything about Buhari striking deals with Atiku, IBB  and Ciroma . . . .
One sided justice.

RIGGING is bad and that is not what we stand for.
But
[size=28pt]Can any of CPC or ACN supporters swear with his/her life that no member of his party rigged election not minding the stand of the presidential candidate?
[/size]
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by jadacliff(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2011
OMG GOD!!! AM CRYING FOR THIS SO CALLED NIGERIA>>EVEN THE CORPPER WAS PRETENDING 2 WORK Bleep THAT GUY Bleep CORPPERS IN DELTA STATES , AM SORRY 2 SAY OUR GOVERMENT ARE SO WICKED ,Bleep !!!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by mrmayor(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2011
I voted in the last election,Amaechi's PDP rigged in most rural communities, fishing ports. Magnus Abe got over 154,000 to ACN 34,000. No where in the Niger Delta polled that number of votes.

THIS WHY I"M VOTING BUHARI in Rivers State.

Someone please post this on BBC,CNN or Aljazera, I would be offline for 2 days.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by marcus1234: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2011
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by biachwest: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2011
BUHARI DESTROYED OUR FIRST THEN DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT FOR HIS AMBITIONSNESS  AND AFTER YEARS OF WASTE OF TIME HE CAUSED FOR OUR COUNTRY TOWARDS POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPEMENT.
HE IS BACK NOW FOR SAME?. WE WILL PAY HIM BACK BY VOTING AGAINST HIM AND MAKE HIM CRY MORE AND MORE AND MORE TILL THE LAST DAY OF HIS LIFE.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Beaf: 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2011
Why is it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo difficult for proponents of the video to send it to Jega? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Rewind. . .

By all means, that video should be sent to Jega, but so must the hundreds of photo's like this one from Katsina.
It has since been discovered that 90% of his supporters are 10 year old almajiri's. Most were caught before they could vote. embarassed

A Buhari supporter in Katsina state, caught attempting to vote:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/423419_childVoter_jpga0121e13767e398d906505a90b2c5b0b
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Pataki: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2011
Pataki:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/424344_An_under-aged_voter_waiting_to_get_accredited_at_GSS_Akila__Polling_unit_006_jpg3e3cb0aa496dff62e31cb527fcd7026c[/img]

A picture of an Underaged voter, waiting to get accredited at GSS Akila Polling Unit in Sokoto during the last week NASS election.

As we all know, PDP is acclaimed to have won the NASS elections in Sokoto state.

So why are PDP using under-age voters for elections!

Nigerians must stand against this open faced fraud.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by werepeLeri: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
Pataki:

So that WerepeLeri poster is alabiyemmy.

I was wondering who the asiwin was. Saw his comment on that youtube.

So what? You are the asiwin, the crazy person. What is the point using such word against me? What wrong did I do to you?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by sayso: 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2011
This post is in www.pollwatch2011.com Nigeria is being watched.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by mithel(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2011
Allta:

On this day, 15th of April 2011; I Allta Somebody, denounce my Nigerian Nationality and hereby savour all further ties to the country, except one = my Nairaland membership.

tried doing this too,but i luv naija too much to do dis,i don give up on nigeria now because i know dat pdp will win and nigerians will get the kindof useless leaders dat they deserve and after 4 years if we avnt learnt our lesson ,we would continue in the same path,i have said that once its 2020 and 9ja still doesnt have 24hrs electricity,i am denouncing my nationality angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by JomoGbomo2(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2011
This is really sad, WE will continue to be in this state of confusion as long as we keep doing this to ourselves.

This is not about party, this is about NIGERIA.

As i have posted in my former contributions, Nigeria is not ready for democracy and it wont work in for us at least not now or in the 10years. we are just simply being cajoled into a system of governance that is not for us. each set of people should look out for the system of governance that best suits them.

In Nigeria today, the number of people that wants things to be good using the right methods are very few compare to those that do not, so its simple they are going to win even if we decide to vote whether we want Nigeria to be good or not.

How do you expect someone you didn't vote for to represent you or make favorable decision for the Nation.

This is not an issue of prayers or God's intervention, its a matter of us standing up and defending ourselves and our future.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by liquid7: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2011
biachwest:

BUHARI DESTROYED OUR FIRST THEN DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT FOR HIS AMBITIONSNESS  AND AFTER YEARS OF WASTE OF TIME HE CAUSED FOR OUR COUNTRY TOWARDS POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPEMENT.
HE IS BACK NOW FOR SAME?. WE WILL PAY HIM BACK BY VOTING AGAINST HIM AND MAKE HIM CRY MORE AND MORE AND MORE TILL THE LAST DAY OF HIS LIFE.

This picture is meaniless since you can clearly see the photocard is that of someone else who is clearly an adult.i can give me photocard to a 10 yr old to hold but that certainly does not mean he can or should be able to use it.
also point of correction buhari ruled from dec 31 1983 to aug 27 1985 thats not even 2 years .So where you are coming out with "YEARS" i don't know.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by hackney(m): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2011
You can buy the best electoral equipment you like but applying it in a country like nigeria
will make a mockery of it because of the biological nature of the people.
That was just a small fry in the expected disappointment called our election.
What about the old smelly farty politicians that would thumbprint millions of ballot papers in their home.
Or the possibility of just making changes to the final result numbers?

[size=14pt]A monkey is still a monkey[/size]
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by werepeLeri: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2011
hackney:

You can buy the best electoral equipment you like but applying it in a country like nigeria

[b][size=14pt]A monkey is still a monkey[/size][/b]

Stale
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by hackney(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2011
werepeLeri:

Stale

And your eyes have glazed over with inability to evolve.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by eghost247(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2011
From this Video we cant actually say what party she was doing this for so we cant jump to conclusions
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by sayso: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
did anyone see a poster with the tag [size=18pt]VOTING IN PROGRESS[/size]
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Beaf: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
Allta:

mithel:

tried doing this too,but i luv naija too much to do dis,i don give up on nigeria now because i know dat pdp will win and nigerians will get the kindof useless leaders dat they deserve and after 4 years if we avnt learnt our lesson ,we would continue in the same path,i have said that once its 2020 and 9ja still doesnt have 24hrs electricity,i am denouncing my nationality angry angry angry angry angry

hackney:

That was just a small fry in the expected disappointment called our election.
What about the old smelly farty politicians that would thumbprint millions of ballot papers in their home.
Or the possibility of just making changes to the final result numbers?

[size=14pt]A monkey is still a monkey[/size]

There is work to be done building that country. The job is not for pathetic whiners like you fools, it is for strong men and women that have patriotism burning in their heart.

Nobody needs a traitor, so denounce Nigeria if you like or look in the mirror and see yourself as a monkey; its your call. You can flush yourselves down the toilet or disappear like a puff of smoke and no one will notice or care. Traitors. embarassed
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by sayso: 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2011
eghost247:

From this Video we cant actually say what party she was doing this for so we cant jump to conclusions

SEE THIS POST.

[size=30pt]The woman in red is Baridi Naleloo, PDP women leader Ward 4 B-Dere and a staff of Gokana local government working for Mr. Victor Giadom chairman of the council and a cousin of Hon. Magnus Abe. Woman thumb printing is Barivure a staff of University of Science and technology, Port Harcourt and a PDP member[/size]
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Beaf: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2011
^
If you know that, why are you so scared you can't send the video to Jega? NL can't help you, except you are being mischievous and publicising a fake video.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by daqskin: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2011
What I will like to know is, which party was this lady voting (rigging) for?  
Report to moderator     Logged
good question cool i suwear me too wan know. who was doing the videoing too? what was the person doing as at the thumbprinting time? and for questions sake why the phukk did they not alert the security agents? and for those who keep refering to Nigeria as so-called may the hottest part of hell be adjusted directly under you, where the SUN doesn`t touch YES ur A$$!!!
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by hackney(m): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2011
Beaf:

There is work to be done building that country. The job is not for pathetic whiners like you fools, it is for strong men and women that have patriotism burning in their heart.

Nobody needs a traitor, so denounce Nigeria if you like or look in the mirror and see yourself as a monkey; its your call. You can flush yourselves down the toilet or disappear like a puff of smoke and no one will notice or care. Traitors. embarassed

You are an animal that will do the same thing or worse if given half the chance.You know it, i know it, everybody knows it.
The country has had different people in these various positions yet the outcomes have not changed one bit.
You wouldnt realise that now because you are less evolved (monkey-like).

You need to accept that there are things your brain are incapable of doing like organised activities(elections) and making things.
However your violent tendencies will not allow that which is another monkey trait.
so [size=13pt]good luck![/size]

[size=13pt]ring!! ring!! Election round 2!!
shameless monkey continent.[/size]

Only God knows how much Jega and co are making from the equipment purchase and the current chaos.
Full blooded monkeys.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by bracelet: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2011
PDP is the Last party on the voters register. I mean the ones used in my area in Lagos. See where the woman is thumb printing!

sayso:

SEE THIS POST.

[size=30pt]The woman in red is Baridi Naleloo, PDP women leader Ward 4 B-Dere and a staff of Gokana local government working for Mr. Victor Giadom chairman of the council and a cousin of Hon. Magnus Abe. Woman thumb printing is Barivure a staff of University of Science and technology, Port Harcourt and a PDP member[/size]
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by sartorius(m): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2011
Am sure even iwu wud be dissapointed, but its all parties that indulge in these act and that's why we ve the leaders we deserve.cos our leaders are from 9ja.underage votin is also shameful, there is no reason for her to rig for gej if she actuallly did and if she is from ss.but we ve hope and sooner than later all these things wud be of the past. Its also important to note tha some pple also snatched ballot boxes, but generally it was good.generally free and fair and a departure from 07
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Pataki: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2011
Beaf:

^
If you know that, why are you so scared you can't send the video to Jega? NL can't help you, except you are being mischievous and publicising a fake video.

Look at this silly boy. Here is one for you:

[size=20pt]Are you not the ignoramus posting the picture of an under-age voter here? Why not send the picture to Jega? Except you are being mischievous and publicising a fake picture.[/size]

It seems you do not know the difference between intellectual reasoning and farting from your arseeee thinking you are making sense here.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by dejavus: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2011
Got this from another source,

"
Here is how some ACN victories in the North-Central were upturned. Each polling unit with more than 500 registered voters have sub polling units. These sub units exist only on papers and not physicaly because INEC claimed they cant afford to pay extra staff for the subunits. Therefore, the ballot papers for the sub units were then thumb printed in favour of the ruling party in connivance with the Residence Electoral Officers. So, even if an opposition party led in the major polling units, like was indeed the case, the sum total of rigged votes from sub polling units was what reversed the ACN gains. My sources were the many corps members who witnessed, first hand these manipulations. Friends, now we see that the battle does not end after the counting at polling booths. Community based election monitoring only goes so far. We must follow them to the collation centre and any E38-Form without the full signature and physical attestation of our agent must be rejected.

"
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by lowee231: 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2011
isnt anybody ready to anything or do we continue to sit here with our hands up our a$#@s

Lets bombard a TV Station to carry it
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by na2(f): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2011
a breath of fresh air
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by liquid7: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2011
Nigerian tv stations are too scared to carry it.Best to do what they did in north africa put it on social networks and let it spread from there.
if everyone here puts in on their facebook i am sure in a few days time millions would have seen it .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam / How Strange Gift Of N585m House Landed Jonathan’s Chief Of Staff In Trouble / Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.