Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Watch CEO Flow By Sakodie And See The Kind Of Swag And Flow He Gat On The Video. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Watch CEO Flow By Sakodie And See The Kind Of Swag And Flow He Gat On The Video. (140 Views)

This Is Why I Am Changing The Kind Of Music I Listen To / Who Is P-swag / Sakodie Diss Shatta Wale In Dope Freestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch CEO Flow By Sakodie And See The Kind Of Swag And Flow He Gat On The Video. by Nightjamz: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2021
Hey guys.
welcome to nightjamz.YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixYaBqBkUzw

watch CEO flow by sakodie and see the kind swag and flow he gat on the video.

I publish music videos that will turn you up � and you can watch as many as you want for free and the most sweetest part of it is that you can request for any music video of your choice and we will publish it for you as soon as possible.
its just like urban TV .

so for you not to miss this bright opportunity to watch and see how artist role and run their matters in the industry, please subscribe to my YouTube channel and don't forget to turn on the notification bell so that i will be notifying you whenever am posting new videos.

And if you like what we are doing and the type of videos that am posting, please like, comment on what you feel and share to your friends.
subscribe�

(1) (Reply)

Just Enjoy This Gospel Song - Extended Praise Full Album / DJ Enimoney Ft. Olamide - Sugar Daddy / Home Service Production @ Ur Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.