Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) (40963 Views)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs / Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by EXOUSIAng: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
This is commendable beyond measure..!!

Imagine if RCCG, Winners, BLW, MFM, Chosen, Deeperlife and host of multi billionaire ministers are this Cheerful givers
Not every ministry likes yo blow trumpet...
do you know how many students are on scholarship in Landmark and many other Universities worldwide under the sponsorship od Winners chapel.. Winners was one of the biggest donor during the Ikeja cantonment crisis do you know that.....
No be everybody dey blow trumpet.
We have families in Nigeria that UN write thank you letters to them for their humanitarian efforts but you have never heard their names....
You don't wanna know the roads that RCCG and Living Faith Church have constructed in Nigeria.... Both state and Fed roads ohhh.
Guy free that level.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by princessConfy(f): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

do you know how many students are on scholarship in Landmark and many other Universities worldwide under the sponsorship od Winners chapel.. Winners was one of the biggest donor during the Ikeja cantonment crisis do you know that.....
We have families in Nigeria that UN write thank you letters to them for their humanitarian efforts but you have never heard their names....
You don't wanna know the roads that RCCG and Living Faith Church have constructed in Nigeria.... Both state and Fed roads ohhh.
Guy free that level.

wow that's awesome. pls tell them to do same @Abia state and God will richly bless them.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by EXOUSIAng: 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
princessConfy:

wow that's awesome. pls tell them to do same @Abia state and God will richly bless them.
What are the men of God in Abia doing?
playing ludo??
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

lol. Nice twisted thoughts.
It is exactly what it is, Just like a cult. Only a con man like him would understand wink you can believe otherwise if you like.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by PointZerom: 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Randy111:

You your head bro. I said I know only two. There could be more. But as far as I know, the rest are Yahoo pastors. Or don't you understand the phrase, 'as far as I know'. Or are you one of the business men in church alters?

Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Guy free that level.
Thanks for the info....!!
I know even more than these ones.
Only wish they do more......

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by brownrockafela(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
And someone just bought the fifth private jet
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Randy111(m): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
PointZerom:

Fvck you
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Owoloyeoloye1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Honestly, this is a real man of God! I've heard a lot about this man...God bless him the more.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by PointZerom: 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
Randy111:

Fvck my mother

Ok
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by OBUA12345: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
let d good work extend to d rural areas, opm members in rural areas hardly benefit 4rm this, can u imagine in Ahoada/ omuku branch no empowerment, no scholarship, no help 4rm d general overseer, u ve problem of money ur on ur own. noting to testify in Ahoada branch.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Randy111(m): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
PointZerom:

Ok I'm a goat

I hear you loud and clear
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Anakazo22: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It is easy to give little out of abundance. Even the Pharisees did that!

What is hard to do is to give sacrificially or much out of the abundance or little one has. That's the kind of giving that pleases God!

Jesus said, "to whom much is given, much is required." Luke 12:48

Hence when the poor widow gave sacrificially out of the little she had, heaven acknowledged her giving. Matthew 12:43-44

The same for rich Zacchaeus who gave sacrificially out of the abundance he had, as heaven also acknowledged his giving. Luke 19:8-10

That's what I love about this man. It's his sacrificial giving. He could have many private jets if he chose to as several church leaders. But he doesn't have even one, because he doesn't just give little out of the abundance he has to the poor, but sacrificially. So the money he could have been laying up or used to be buying such luxuries for himself, he sacrificially uses it to help the poor and needy.

Hence I believe that heaven would also acknowledge his giving.

God bless.
Very true

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by justmondris: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
SavageResponse:
How will the facilities there be maintained if there is no charge at all?

The buildings will quickly become dilapidated if care is not taken sad

Don’t worry about that bro
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by princessConfy(f): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

What are the men of God in Abia doing?
playing ludo??

my dear as it stands now, if an Ikwerre man will rule Abia to make it better, I'll give my full support. Do if God will use Ministers from other tribes to help Abia who are they to say no

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2021
Commendable. Some of our billionaire Pastors are counting the number of privately owned jets. I crave the same grace when I get there.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by ThugBoy(m): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2021
Winners, mountain of Fire, Deeper life and Redeem we dey wait for una Free Estate
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by ThugBoy(m): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2021
Winners, mountain of Fire, Deeper life and Redeem we dey wait for una Free Estate

Alaye men of tithe n Offering
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
SmartPolician:
Christianity has done so much for Nigeria.
In Ogun and Rivers States, Winners Chapel and Salvation Ministries have built roads respectively - not to mention the schools and hospitals all the major churches have across Nigeria. In fact, schools run by the clergies are some of the best in the east. Now, they have ventured into providing cozy, zero-fee homes.

Without fear, I challenge people from the other faith to emulate Christians. It's not enough to invest in drives to further the cause of Islam in Nigeria. Islamic scholars and evangelists should do better than breeding home-grown terrorists and bandits in Nigeria. The religion should prove its relevance for God's sake.

Wait, let them finish fighting for hijab first.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
SavageResponse:
How will the facilities there be maintained if there is no charge at all?

The buildings will quickly become dilapidated if care is not taken sad

There should be a caretaker of the facility to make sure it is well maintained by the owner and occupants
Re: Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) by debbra(f): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2021
O P M......DOCTOR JESUS IN ACTION DOCTOR JESUS IN ACTION -- GOD IS HERE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NTA Channel Church Spotted In Eket, Nigeria(photo) / Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment / Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.