Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos (65508 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Anita Uwagbale Shares Bikini Photos / Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by femi4: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2021
Auntyada89:
She's more beautiful.
Happy birthday to her.
than what?
Just dey use vocabulary anyhow
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Racoon(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Simply simple but elegant and classy lady.HBD dearie!

1 Like

Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by FreeSpirited: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
When beauty pageants was still a godly exercise..see as she be like secondary school virgin

1 Like

Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by BRATISLAVA: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
Andyvilly:
let her marry and produce like two children and let's start the accolade from there. but for now she is beautiful though.

She's 36. You think she isn't married with children, just because she's looking good?

2 Likes

Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by sammysmiles(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Andyvilly:
let her marry and produce like two children and let's start the accolade from there. but for now she is beautiful though.
When you won't read.... Can't you read she's a mother of three...

2 Likes

Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Get yourself a slim girl and thank me later.

God bless all slim girls immensely!

Dude......a lot of slim girls don't stay slim.

Unless you're talking of one-night stands and girlfriends, sha.....but marry one and watch her expand after a couple of babies.

It takes diligent weight-watching and exercise to keep that figure, and I can inform you that an equal measure of diligence will turn a thicc girl into a slim girl.

1 Like

Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Fedrick100: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
Emmadoc:

I have a full course on fiverr freelancing and how to get your first sale as a beginner... 3k only. Hit me up if you need am asap, I also get course on how to create video games.

Can I have your email or WhatsApp contact
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by osalala: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
She is married with 3 kids, and she has separated from the husband after 11 years of marriage. So stop asking if she has a kid already or not. She is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by SarkinYarki: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
She grew finer as she got older

1 Like

Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by luminouz(m): 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
Andyvilly:
Did you not read the post?

She has 3 kids already

2 Likes

Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Emmadoc: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fedrick100:

Can I have your email or WhatsApp contact

Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Get yourself a slim girl and thank me later.

God bless all slim girls immensely!
I kinda agree but she must have a fat ass tho.. can't stand a no ass babe pls
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
Abeg wetin fine for this one
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Liposure: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Honestly your head de there. If she drops one child she will now get a perfect shape. But marry a chobby woman and after one child she will resemble your mother at home, lol

I'm happy fulani women are slim naturally
i don't care. BBW all the way.

1 Like

Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Liposure: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
dairykidd:

I kinda agree but she must have a fat ass tho.. can't stand a no ass babe pls
fat asses matter

1 Like

Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by 2shaw: 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
Over bleached
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by 2shaw: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
Find better work, visual with betting companies don surplus. Abi r we in 2015. Wakeup guy
Surebettingapp6:
Lossing alot in betting? VIP sure app with 100% sure winning. Check my signature if you're interested
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Poanan: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
benn94:
All is see is skin bleaching...

she didnt bleach. The quality of the camera is very bad. MBGN pix was at night. she has always been fair. I knew her as a kid.

1 Like

Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Babzeelog(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
Then vs now? aswear "make up" na bastard
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by mizz2posh: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
Andyvilly:

She was married for about 15 years and divorced, she has 3 big children.
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by sojfarm: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
Very beatiful.

Se o ti mu oko wale sha?
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Emmadoc:

I have a full course on fiverr freelancing and how to get your first sale as a beginner... 3k only. Hit me up if you need am asap, I also get course on how to create video games.
I would luv a teacher and can I learn with my phone
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Cooldiipo(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Older and prettier! Old wine smiley. I have external battery for laptop for sale, do you need one?
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
congo4ka:
grin Did she bleached her skin? Mrcork will love her. But she is very beautiful though �
enjoyment together with good living brought forth her original complexion

1 Like

Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by ideepaul: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
Was she 15 years when she contested?
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Benjamin7728: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
[url=/hqbrpe]

Do you know you can make up to N10,000 profit on your capital daily from digital investment platform ?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join today and enjoy returns up to 4% credited directly to your bank account daily for 20 days ( weekends included ). You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

E.g N50,000 makes you about N2000 profit daily for 20days.

REGISTER NOW

[url=/hqbrpe] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Oizee(f): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Andyvilly:
you should have read the whole thing, she was married with 3 kids

1 Like

Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Kebbiprince: 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
Liposure:
i don't care. BBW all the way.
Your biz not mine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife / Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions / Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.