Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos (65503 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Anita Uwagbale Shares Bikini Photos / Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by IamHonourable1: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
No bone straight hair but looks more beautiful than any one wearing bone straight hair.
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Emmadoc: 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
francisgodstime:
I would luv a teacher and can I learn with my phone

Chat me up on WhatsApp via 08160113690
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by April4th(m): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
When she won the mbgn crown in 2004, she was dark. What now happened to her complexion 17 years after?

Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by HabibGwen230(f): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
Andyvilly:
let her marry and produce like two children and let's start the accolade from there. but for now she is beautiful though.
She's divorced with three kids...
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by bukatyne(f): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
Happy birthday beautiful queen.

She is more beautiful as a mother of three 11 years later.

The judges really saw the future.
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by ceeceeuwa: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
Andyvilly:
let her marry and produce like two children and let's start the accolade from there. but for now she is beautiful though.
She was married for 11yrs with 3 kids. Read again!
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Ishilove: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
She got lighter.
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Akin7752: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
[url=/hqbrpe]

Do you know you can make up to N10,000 profit on your capital daily from digital investment platform ?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join today and enjoy returns up to 4% credited directly to your bank account daily for 20 days ( weekends included ). You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

E.g N50,000 makes you about N2000 profit daily for 20days.

REGISTER NOW

[url=/hqbrpe] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Issues40(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
This is how to dress decently. Not posting half naked pictures with breasts popping out everywhere. Imagine a girl as beautiful and well decently dressed as this. This is the real beauty. Not some slay queen with rotten breast and black holes
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Get yourself a slim girl and thank me later.

God bless all slim girls immensely!

You're right my brother, with succulent breasts, all at equilibrium.
Lolzz.. me no too send breast sha so far something dey there but not too big tho but that fat, soft, round ass omor i need am like oxygen grin

Bad guy i like that word equilibrium.. its the exact word my man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
HabibGwen230:
She's divorced with three kids...

until I saw "seperated from her husband", I didnt beleive this was a beauty queen. That is what happens to all of them, either seperated, baby mama, side chick, 2nd, 3rd wife etc

any woman who can parade herself in bikini to be judged was not raised well or did not listen to her parents....marry such a woman and repent at your leisure
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by charlesucheh(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
She was dark in the THEN pics

Now fair in the NOW!

what happened?

does it mean that as one grows older, their complexion lightens up
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Auntyada89(f): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
femi4:
than what?
Just dey use vocabulary anyhow

You are hungry
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by meobizy(f): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
There are so many that I can't keep up with the names or faces. Happy Birthday to her.
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
Girls who bleach don't look beautiful to me.
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
hammerDK:
BLACK WOMEN ARE LIKE WINE, THEY LOOK BETTER WITH AS THEY AGE.

I PREFER HER NOW THAN BEFORE.
She looks better now than before
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by haulagehandlers(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kriss216:

Something's just don't mix
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Netvest(f): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
Andyvilly:

She is a mother of 3 kids
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by hify9935(f): 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
Andyvilly:
do you even read? Hian!
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Exodora: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
congo4ka:
grin Did she bleached her skin? Mrcork will love her. But she is very beautiful though �
You must be out of your mind .Check her ankles .You want to really know if someone bleaches check their ankles .
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Exodora: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
benn94:
All I see is skin bleaching...
All you see there is neatness .
Check her ankles that will tell you if she bleaches or not.
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by awumen: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
benn94:
All I see is skin bleaching...
No single bleaching on dat babe broda. Queen is her name,grew up in my hood back in festac town,her mama and brodas light skin senior phyno own sef
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by awumen: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Poanan:

she didnt bleach. The quality of the camera is very bad. MBGN pix was at night. she has always been fair. I knew her as a kid.
Who u b, wey know her as a kid?
Festac festac festac. Identify ursef.
5th Avenue,?
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Eastcoastboy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kriss216:

Take it easy.
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by DarkJeddi(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nairalandian:
She's beautiful, but not the most beautiful.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder..
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by joyousever(f): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
She's much more beautiful now than ever.
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by ThatFairGuy1: 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kriss216:

And must be a Nigerian angry
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Kriss216: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
And must be a Nigerian angry
Chukwu aju!
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
isthatso:

until I saw "seperated from her husband", I didnt beleive this was a beauty queen. That is what happens to all of them, either seperated, baby mama, side chick, 2nd, 3rd wife etc

any woman who can parade herself in bikini to be judged was not raised well or did not listen to her parents....marry such a woman and repent at your leisure
wow.... incredible
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
Doradorwa:
wow.... incredible

but true!
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by McSquishi(f): 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
So pretty. I just hope the skin color change is a result of lighting and not bleach ���
Re: Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Poanan: 7:44am On Mar 20, 2021
awumen:
Who u b, wey know her as a kid? Festac festac festac. Identify ursef. 5th Avenue,?
nope but I know her very very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Slays In Underwear (Photo) / Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill / D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.