Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide (16958 Views)

Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido / Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) / Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by Triangles1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
Chelsea vs Fc porto.
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by BadEnglish(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
the only thing wey concern me na Chelsea facing Porto
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by LegendVibes: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by jidxin(m): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
That's why DJCuppy is still single
axe your dadddddyy
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by Shalommy(f): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Must she mingle with everybody?. It's like she no get class.
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by tellwisdom: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
iberibe undecided
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by Cooldiipo(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
cool
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
jidxin:
axe your dadddddyy

Don't be silly
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by UkBalesNig(f): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
Good one from Cuppy

Please, check my signature
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
How the guy take know say she no pay Zlatan?
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by femi4: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Shame on her....she's lost that street credibility

I wan blow..but she no sabi sing
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by ihimiray(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
Springboot:

You don't know the powers of social media, you're advertising a property and same time giving opinion of a matter with diverse interest, you're automatically reducing the number of people who should patronize you. Personally if I were interested in buying a land, I won't buy from you because I'm on cuppys side. Hope you get my point.
very correct
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by Dikegodspower(m): 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
no b diz small girl they talk say de do her master's or PhD,
I talk am from the onset that she is there for her education, she is chasing shadow
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by dangotesmummy: 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
That's why DJCuppy is still single
why is she still single? Please enlighten me? because she dropped the case or what? I don't understand
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by Reex12(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
femi4:
Shame on her....she's lost that street credibility

I wan blow..but she no sabi sing
she never had one to begin with
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:
Money Wins grin
Always.

Gbam
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
Triangles1:
Chelsea vs Fc porto.
Chelsea to advance
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by meobizy(f): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
This news is beneath me. This waste of space filled with meaningless words was created out of habit.
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by adebankole74596: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
:Chelsea vs Fc porto. Chelsea to advance
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
See his wide head, No common sense in it at all, only to drink and smoke. No wisdom. See the small kids wey dey use am shine. old papa youngie. He couldn't even speak proper english while recording himself apologizing. angry
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by Skymason20(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
Tuuullleee how dey breeet
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by candygist: 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
When Davido sang FEM he said. "I get men, I no dey gather boys"

Abeg where the men ? grin. See as the mumu Israel beg small Cuppy for. Forgiveness. 30BG is full with chickens. grin
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by complexBoss12: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
Springboot:

You don't know the powers of social media, you're advertising a property and same time giving opinion of a matter with diverse interest, you're automatically reducing the number of people who should patronize you. Personally if I were interested in buying a land, I won't buy from you because I'm on cuppys side. Hope you get my point.

When I walk into a bar for example, the first thing I do is to ask for the waiters name. why?? It's because I believe that they are human beings with names and doing what they can to survive, they deserve respect, and not to be called with signs.

If you think that because I am sales person I should not have my personal opinion, on public matters, then you must think that your money is more important than anything in the world.

There is a reasons why you are on Cuppy's side and that's your personal business. Take for instance that what I sale is what you desperately need and I refused to sell because you support Cuppy nko?? You will start complaining abi??
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
bunnae:
The way the israel guy took up the matter, one would think he had his facts right.
Sharap!
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by candygist: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
Reex12:
she never had one to begin with

Shame on 30BG "I get men, I no dey gather boys"
Where the men when you need them ? Agbero gang
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by Donspicey: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
candygist:

Shame on 30BG "I get men, I no dey gather boys"
Where the men when you need them ? Agbero gang

Asin mens suppose stitch her up abi?.....

My guy no be so dem dey run tinx for industry...

You see say Zlatan no talk anytin abi?E get y....

You still notice say no Big name for industry chook mouth for the matter abi?E still get why...

As e be now everybody dey their lane..las las na cuppy the matter go still affect....

No street credibility.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Sisters / Yemi Alade Got A Portrait Of Herself As A Gift This Morning (photo) / J-Martins Reprimands Wizkid For 'Broke Fan' Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.