Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide (16959 Views)

Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido / Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) / Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by candygist: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
Donspicey:

Asin mens suppose stitch her up abi?.....

My guy no be so dem dey run tinx for industry...

You see say Zlatan no talk anytin abi?E get y....

You still notice say no Big name for industry chook mouth for the matter abi?E still get why...

As e be now everybody dey their lane..las las na cuppy the matter go still affect....

No street credibility.....

Nothing go affect cuppy. She's doing music for fun and that's all. She no need street credibility.
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by Springboot: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
complexBoss12:

When I walk into a bar for example, the first thing I do is to ask for the waiters name. why?? It's because I believe that they are human beings with names and doing what they can to survive, they deserve respect, and not to be called with signs.

If you think that because I am sales person I should not have my personal opinion, on public matters, then you must think that your money is more important than anything in the world.

There is a reasons why you are on Cuppy's side and that's your personal business. Take for instance that what I sale is what you desperately need and I refused to sell because you support Cuppy nko?? You will start complaining abi??

Really sad you don't understand. There's a reason you'll never see Dangote, banks and some other big companies outrightly support a party
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by Cashify: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
grin
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by OLRAYS(m): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
Dj covid�
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide by zebjoe: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2021
Unbelievable: 10 Times DJ Cuppy shocked Nigerians

For Nigerians that listen to songs a lot – they would rarely miss the signature phrase ‘to cuppy this tune’ of DJ Cuppy. She has successfully etched her name in the hearts of Nigerians as a classic Disc Jockey who understands the right mixes of music to make Nigerians dance their hearts out.

Although some have criticised her songs, she has fared better than a couple of cross over celebrities and maintains a strong fan base without the luxury expenses of giveaways.

DJ cuppy has shocked Nigerians in so many ways, it started this year with the controversial remarks from Zlatan Ibile about Cuppy. She also shocked Nigerians with the news of her letter of acceptance to the prestigious Oxford University, England, for a master’s degree in African studies.
Shocked that Cuppy is interested in postgraduate studies? Well, here’s a bigger shock – it is going to be her second Master’s degree.

Do you want to know the other ways DJ Cuppy has shocked Nigerians?

Watch more here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKszUxpO1eY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

J-Martins Reprimands Wizkid For 'Broke Fan' Comment / Stella Damasus: "My Mother-In-Law Has Taught Me So Much About Marriage" / Occult War Against Africans Meghan Markle Is A Man Illuminate Deception Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.