Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,310 members, 7,850,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion (3580 Views)

My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / Girlfriend Of Anambra Politician Gives Birth After Considering Abortion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by Liposure: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Carry your load. Don't even think of aborting that gift because if you do god will be angry with you.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Make I laugh because wahala no dey finish.

The OP monicker sef is so funny, no be small when trouble comes grin grin cheesy grin cheesy #wentroublecomes

Another person say doncom (condom)

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by angelfallz(m): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
God bless you
bukatyne:

Abortion is murder undecided so you both discuss and work on how to keep the baby.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by Lamanii22(f): 2:41am On Aug 02, 2021
Pierocash:
Yours is better ,you have a job.

She was a virgin when I met her,she was almost same age as yours. She was 21 then,I was 29.

She got pregnant few weeks after I deflowered her,I had no job ,same was she. But we kept the baby. I relocated to Ph to seek greener pastures,while she returned to Lagos from ibadan where we were and I promised her to make something before her 9 months delivery period.

Today the boy is 8, doing well in school today,things are good with me now. But unfortunately we didn't marry,I only take responsibility for my son both his school fees,monthly upkeep and the rest.

So bro, keep it. Things will be fine.

Why didn't you guys get married
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by Pierocash(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2021
Lamanii22:

Why didn't you guys get married
it is a long story dear

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

But your dick was not depressed... SIMP!
You guys should be calming down nahh cheesy

Op, glad you have taken the right steps.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by Betboss(m): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2021
loveymom:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Make I laugh because wahala no dey finish.

The OP monicker sef is so funny, no be small when trouble comes grin grin cheesy grin cheesy #wentroublecomes

Another person say doncom (condom)

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

LMAO.... very hilarious thread
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion by MufasaLion: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

You guys should be calming down nahh cheesy

Op, glad you have taken the right steps.

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

My House Help Again / Lg 32 Inches Tv For Sale Price 42k / “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.