Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me (44926 Views)

My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Alesa3341: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hello Guys, please I need a sincere and matured advise on what to do. This will be long, please bare with me.

I'm 27, am a businessman, I have this girl I really love so much and intend to marry her this year December, but one thing about her is her bad character. She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum, always trying to paint herself good and paint me bad in presence of people, these are just little of the things she has done to me.

When she lost her job, and had nowhere to go, I had to bring her to my house, and provide everything for her, food, I change her hair twice a month, subscribe unlimited for her, I just provided everything a woman need to be happy for her. Last year November, she told me she haven't seen her mum for 5years and wanted to travel to see her, I spent close to 200k to take her to and fro, including other things she needed. She insisted on collecting the bride price list for me when coming back, I spoke to her mum and they gave her to give me. I was planning to finalize all on the weeding this year.

Last year DECEMBER, I took her to my family to introduce her, but this was the biggest mistake of my life. She was completely disrespectful to my mum, talks to me anyhow in presence of anyone, even to the extent of refusing to cook for me anytime she is angry, I go to kitchen and prepare food myself.

I love this girl so much but I still thought of continuing, with all this attitudes, I advise her everyday, I also took her to my pastor who advise her too most of the times, but she never changes.

Fast forward to 2days ago, we had issues because she told me to join her in washing and I refused because I was working on a client project, she got angry, washed the clothes and when it was evening she brought the clothes inside, folded her own in the wardrobe and just threw mine into the wardrobe without folding or arranging them. I was angry about this, but I kept mute. The next day, she sent me "sorry" on WhatsApp, I told her to come to me physically and apologize but she told me she can never do that, and why was she even apologizing, that she did nothing wrong, we exchanged words and she left my house.

Today, she called me and told me she is pregnant, and that I should send her money to remove it. I was like "just like that"? We didn't discuss about it, how will you just tell me you want to terminate my pregnancy, I told her to go to hospital and confirm it and also get the test report, she did this and sent to me, it was true she is pregnant, but she insisted on removing it, I persuaded her and she still refused, claiming she can't be a single mother. I told her I will take responsibility, but she insisted on removing it, I told her to go home and think about it, and she told me she can't leave there without removing it. After so much persuading I decided to give her the money, and told her if she removed it, that it's on her, that I didn't consent to this.

I asked her why we can't keep it, and she said because my family is bad, we support evil, if the sky is blue, we say it's red, that my mother is a bad woman, and she doesn't want to come there. She said so many bad things about my family, I was shocked! I asked her, how are they bad, she said "how can my mother be telling her to wash my clothes" I was just confused, After all I have done for you, is it bad if you wash your husband to be clothes, I left her!

Later she told me the doctor referred her to another hospital, I still tried to persuade her and she said her decision is final. She asked me to give her money to go to the hospital she was referred to, I refused! I insisted that we keep the baby, she told me "I'm a nobody, that she will call now and she will get money to go" I angrily blocked her. Later, she called my other line and told me, she went to the other hospital and the doctor told her, the cost to remove the pregnancy is 125k, she told me and I insisted on keeping the baby.

Please guys help.me, I don't want to terminate my first child, the girl is too disrespectful and rude, I don't want to continue with such woman, but she is carrying my baby, what do I do? And if she later agree to keep it, how do I go about it?

You all are just saying "don't marry her" what about the baby? Should I agree to abort it and give her the money?

MODIFIED

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Romanoff(f): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
God is trying to save you from marrying a walking red flag (going by all what you wrote) but the red flag just dey sweet you, you just want die there.

Well, you can't force her to keep the pregnancy. Let her do what she wants and move on with your life.

Your mama prayer dey work no be small.

645 Likes 37 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by pstemma1990: 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
This matter tie wrapper, let's wait for the elders first.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by yomi007k(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
Op what is wrong with you?

I pity you ooo.

296 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Cypress042(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
Fiancee that doesn't respect the fiance parents

Is that one a fiancee sad

373 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2023

261 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Dogalmighty17: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
It is too early in 2023 to be a fool! If you were my son, I'll kill you myself. What rubbish!
I hate weakness!!

Tell her you will have her and anyone who does that abortion for her arrested. But on the other hand, let her abort the baby. Such women are not good to be mothers. You need to cut her off permanently! You are a disgrace to the mother who gave birth to you.

458 Likes 36 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Johnnyboy6757(m): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
I hate see rubbish post, no offense. De fact dat u gave her money to abort the pregnancy, you have agreed for her to abort it, she's showing u attitude, insulting ur family, biting the same fingers that is feeding her, and ur asking for our opinion, come is that not enough red flags?? A woman ur yet to marry insulting ur mother chaiii n ur saying u love her n DNT want to lose her, woww. How are u even sure they pregnancy is urs? I know say no be everybody get sense, but as a man u know what is good and not good for you. My advice is just stop giving her money for the time being, if she ask tell her u DNT have, until the both of u regain ur senses..( no offense bro)

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Stevenbright(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
You are being scammed!

And like @IceColdVeins said, she knows the relationship has ended but wants to cash out before moving on...

252 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Divay22(f): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
You're still asking us what to do abi undecided
Marry her grin

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by virginchaser(m): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
I don't need to complete your epistle before i tell you to halt the marriage procedure. Please don't compromise. She may not change.

Update after i completed the epistle.
I felt a little emotional about the pregnancy. On a second thought, pregnancy process sometimes re-tune girls attitude but the traits will always be there. You may once a while wake her up or call her in the middle of the night and talk to her, backing your words with some bible passages if she is a christian.

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Rastafryrice: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
We sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance. The poster is one of our psychiatric patients who escaped last night. We urge the public to go about with your various businesses as everything is under control.
Thanks for your understanding

410 Likes 36 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by 4reala(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Guy, you can read from all comments above that you need to borrow yourself sense and free that girl. My advice is for you to ignore her and let her do what pleases her with the pregnancy.
The truth is that you don't need such a girl in your life.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Kasdat5(m): 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Abeg marry her , so that you will die young from BP & she will move on with someone else .

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Danielomisco(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Rastafryrice:
We sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance. The poster is one of our psychiatric patients who escaped last night. We urge the public to go about with your various businesses as everything is under control.
hahahahaha u right

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Foodqueen(f): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
She isn't pregnant. She just want to milk you.

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by purehustle101(m): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
Having a baby with her is a life time attachment.. she is not mentally fit to train a child. Free from that woman, besides are you even sure the baby is your s.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by purehustle101(m): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Op tend to forget that having a baby is not the problem. worry more about the upbringing he/she will be exposed to. She will definitely turn the baby against you, so in a long run the child will be a burden to you because women like that will never make a good mother.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Madmazel99(m): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
bros, are you playing, what kind of play is this?

Bro, why are you in love with someone as toxic as this? I just don't understand where the love is coming from with everything you have typed.

Lastly, you don't need to create drama with this. It's her body, if she says she wants to terminate it, let her go ahead. But don't send a dime. Let her do it on her own way. Let all the consequences of such be on her.

Try to keep record of you not consenting to this. Screenshots of your conversation with her.

Lastly, after this drama dies down, please be truly done with this girl. This is not love and can never be love. Block every avenue that will make you two come back. If you have to block her numbers and social media accts, please do.

NB: Remember, this is not LOVE.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Madmazel99(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Rastafryrice:
This is might be true. I can't just understand how one will be in love with such person. grin grin grin

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by CaptMarvel(m): 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
if your decision is not to abort, then you just need to stay away from her and leave her to whatever decision she makes without contributing a dime to it.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Umunze1stSon(m): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Chai! If all you wrote is true, then you are the "Greatest Simp Of All Time''.
Did she use 'kayan mata' on you?

Please marry her, she is a wife material - 1 million yard . grin grin grin
Cut off your family, so as to gain her acceptance asap.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by frozen70(f): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Alesa3341:
Hello Guys, please I need a sincere and matured advise on what to do. This will be long, please bare with me.

I'm 27, am a businessman, I have this girl I really love so much and intend to marry her this year December, but one thing about her is her bad character. She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum, always trying to paint herself good and paint me bad in presence of people, these are just little of the things she has done to me.

When she lost her job, and had nowhere to go, I had to bring her to my house, and provide everything for her, food, I change her hair twice a month, subscribe unlimited for her, I just provided everything a woman need to be happy for her. Last year November, she told me she haven't seen her mum for 5years and wanted to travel to see her, I spent close to 200k to take her to and fro, including other things she needed. She insisted on collecting the bride price list for me when coming back, I spoke to her mum and they gave her to give me. I was planning to finalize all on the weeding this year.

Last year DECEMBER, I took her to my family to introduce her, but this was the biggest mistake of my life. She was completely disrespectful to my mum, talks to me anyhow in presence of anyone, even to the extent of refusing to cook for me anytime she is angry, I go to kitchen and prepare food myself.

I love this girl so much but I still thought of continuing, with all this attitudes, I advise her everyday, I also took her to my pastor who advise her too most of the times, but she never changes.

Fast forward to 2days ago, we had issues because she told me to join her in washing and I refused because I was working on a client project, she got angry, washed the clothes and when it was evening she brought the clothes inside, folded her own in the wardrobe and just threw mine into the wardrobe without folding or arranging them. I was angry about this, but I kept mute. The next day, she sent me "sorry" on WhatsApp, I told her to come to me physically and apologize but she told me she can never do that, and why was she even apologizing, that she did nothing wrong, we exchanged words and she left my house.

Today, she called me and told me she is pregnant, and that I should send her money to remove it. I was like "just like that"? We didn't discuss about it, how will you just tell me you want to terminate my pregnancy, I told her to go to hospital and confirm it and also get the test report, she did this and sent to me, it was true she is pregnant, but she insisted on removing it, I persuaded her and she still refused, claiming she can't be a single mother. I told her I will take responsibility, but she insisted on removing it, I told her to go home and think about it, and she told me she can't leave there without removing it. After so much persuading I decided to give her the money, and told her if she removed it, that it's on her, that I didn't consent to this.

I asked her why we can't keep it, and she said because my family is bad, we support evil, if the sky is blue, we say it's red, that my mother is a bad woman, and she doesn't want to come there. She said so many bad things about my family, I was shocked! I asked her, how are they bad, she said "how can my mother be telling her to wash my clothes" I was just confused, After all I have done for you, is it bad if you wash your husband to be clothes, I left her!

Later she told me the doctor referred her to another hospital, I still tried to persuade her and she said her decision is final. She asked me to give her money to go to the hospital she was referred to, I refused! I insisted that we keep the baby, she told me "I'm a nobody, that she will call now and she will get money to go" I angrily blocked her. Later, she called my other line and told me, she went to the other hospital and the doctor told her, the cost to remove the pregnancy is 125k, she told me and I insisted on keeping the baby.

Please guys help.me, I don't want to terminate my first child, the girl is too disrespectful and rude, I don't want to continue with such woman, but she is carrying my baby, what do I do? And if she later agree to keep it, how do I go about it?

You all are just saying "don't marry her" what about the baby? Should I agree to abort it and give her the money?

MODIFIED

I pity you, that's all I can say
You never see anything, until you enter neck deep

Look at the way you gave her your Mumu button with extra battery for the remote control

Dey play

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by nicerod(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kongrats bro

You saw these signs and u still cvm Inside her

I know u don't have senses but please pity ur parents

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Sucre6: 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
Op lemme burst your bubbles,

She ain't preganant, op you see the benefit of growing uup in the street, it teaches you a lot of sense that u can't even learn from oxforddd university grin

That girl is very smart, she aint pregnant, she just want a last huge bite of your money before waving your ass good bye,

See what u will do,
Invite her to your house, then tell her that u want to go to the hospital with her to confirm the pregnancy and watch her explode with anger, because she ain't pregnant and would never follow u to the hospital, just block her ass and move on, stop simping cool

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by grandstar(m): 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
I don't believe in abortions.

The girl is a monster. Under no circumstance must you marry her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by obinna58(m): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lover man, keep loving while she send you to your grave
Blind Love is for the weak most esp simps

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Meandmycrew(f): 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
She is not pregnant , more so she gave you a fake pregnant test which could have been written by any doctor. Most ladies do that a lot. If you want to confirm if she is pregnant take her urself and go for a test and not to the hospital she will recommend for you but to your own hospital. She they apply code 6 for your head as per say you be maga. Don't be surprised another guy is giving her those tips to use on you who she is seeing by the side while using you to cash out. Be wise no sleep forget your mat!

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by padi94(m): 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ah ex

Guy just give her the money to do her wish, women na winch
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by udede(m): 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
Op you tolerated that girl for too long. Are you really ok ?
You are clearly showing that you are a very weak man. Please brace yourself up and be a man.
Throw her away from your life

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Houseofglam7(f): 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
No one should tolerate abuse of any kind!!!!
In this case, verbal abuse.

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by eyinjuege: 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
If you value your peace of mind, give her the money to do whatever she wants to do and thereafter break up with her.
You will suffer promax if you decide to continue in that relationship
Not only you, but you can bet she always be at loggerheads with your family.
Her character is not great either, so I wonder why you're still in the relationship.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.