Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,416 members, 7,954,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

The Champions League Quarter Finals - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Champions League Quarter Finals (47865 Views)

10 Life Lessons From The Quarter Finals Of 2018 UEFA Champions League / Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) / Nigeria Vs Angola: CHAN 2018 Quarter Finals - 2 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Cooldiipo(m): 7:16am On Mar 20, 2021
grin
bewla:
when I c power bank I first think na for player's

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by fantastic1: 7:32am On Mar 20, 2021
How can Bayern play Manchester City in the finals when both will meet if they beat their opponent now in the quarter final? Open mouth waaa
chiemmanuel:
Man city
Bayern
Chelsea
Liverpool

Bayern Vs city for the final
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by samwillyco1(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2021
kenddys:

What are you say

Winners of bayern vs psg plays winners of mancity vs BVB

Winners of Chelsea vs Porto plays winners of Madrid vs Liverpool

So it is impossible for bayern to play mancity i the finals this season

Picture attached is from uefa's website

Thanks
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by despi64(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
mbhs139:

You have contradicted yourself, at the bold part "if". Why not wait until they beat Porto
Lol where the contradiction? It's an if clause statement, if they beat Porto then they will be at the finals, semi finals will be easy, but then the first step to be at the finals is to beat Porto.

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by mbhs139(m): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
despi64:

Lol where the contradiction? It's an if clause statement, if they beat Porto then they will be at the finals, semi finals will be easy, but then the first step to be at the finals is to beat Porto.

smiley

That's what I'm saying nau...let them at least beat Porto first.

That was how Nigeria's Super Eagles had not yet played Denmark, we were already thinking of how to defeat Brazil. The rest like they say is history
Re: The Champions League Quarter Finals by Samiah33(m): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
drsibz66:

Just the way you said athletico will kill Chelsea h and a
Remember me? The liverpool killer

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FC Barcelona Player Salaries 2017-18 (full Squad Contracts Revealed) / Stephen Keshi’s Daughter Weds Today (photos) / Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.