Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim (54668 Views)

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex / Human Traffickers Who Leaked Unclad Video Of Victim Sentenced To Jail. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by 900warriorz: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
Them for burst Oga Francis Nyansh cheesy

14years for the Gaysh*t, 13 years for the Rapist
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by KenModi(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Kill him already.

However, i saw this some where and i believe this is what Nigeria needs at the moment.

Here is the right map; you welcome.

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by wink2015(m): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Kill him already.

However, i saw this some where and i believe this is what Nigeria needs at the moment.

WHERE IS NIGER DELTA REGION IN THE MAP.

Are you in your right mind?

South south region is not part of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
Interesting.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by dapadawee: 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
the initial M is maduka pls op be guided and stop giving the NCA unnecessary problem
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Kill him already.

That was what Sudan said some years ago.

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by advanceDNA: 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
WoundedLamb:
There are two cases reported; one involves a a gay guy who assaulted someone and the other involves a straight guy who actually raped someone. But Nigerians will overlook the more serious case to attack the gay community as sex offenders are only found there.

As u know..this isn’t canada or United States... until the laws change in Nigeria ...ramming d!ck into a fellow man’s yansh is as serious as rape...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
yoruba people and gay eeeeh !!!!

tufia!
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by jacoik(m): 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
see fresh brest and wet toto wey full everywhere and this disgusting things will want to be digging dry and hard bone. honestly this gay of a thing has a spiritual angle to it because it not ordinary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by advanceDNA: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
KenModi:

Here is the right map; you welcome.

The oil will not allow them split this country...if only God can just help me give them oil in the north....let them come and be going...
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by advanceDNA: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
jacoik:
see fresh brest and wet toto wey full everywhere and this disgusting things will want to be digging dry and hard bone. honestly this gay of a thing has a spiritual angle to it because it not ordinary

They don’t dig dry and hard bone oooo... they dig hole with sh!t
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by 8stargeneral: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
NafeesaAA:
Gay is becoming a norm in Biafra
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
These days, even boys aren't safe from these gays angry

May God help us
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by 8stargeneral: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
NafeesaAA:
u say wetin
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by ngadaAwo: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

Tufiakwa
what about you?

lzaa imhotep Gandollar Rekhina Fahdiga thatfairguy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Emerie22(m): 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
kingthreat:

The first gay I ever knew in my life is from there.

U re a gay that is why you know them

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
yoruba people and gay eeeeh !!!!

tufia!

The police operatives attached to Makinde Police Station, Osodi, have arrested one Jane Otubo, m, 28, of No 3, Eniola Street, Mafoluku, Osodi, a food stuff trader, who hails from Enugu State for alleged homosexuality on 18th March, 2021.

the fagg0t is a flathe@d stupid, igbo boys are known to be runs boys for fagg0t alhajis who love to pump the igbo male man in the ass.............i know a few of your igbo male celebrities but i won't mention names.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by jacoik(m): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
advanceDNA:

They don’t digging dry and hard bone oooo... they dig hole with sh!t
walahi guy ehhhh, there is a spiritual angle to this rubbish
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Fahdiga(m): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

Tufiakwa
If it were to be another person you will crying rule 2 to the mods
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by sleekman(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
You well so? Why should you include Niger Delta in Biafra? Rather Niger Delta area should be United Delta. It should include ¾ of present day Lagos, Onitsha, ¾ of Ondo, ½ of Kogi, Edo, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa. All these were former Bini empire before the incursion of the British
Ifesinachi22:
Kill him already.

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
Leave people to practice their believe, stop being a tyrant.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

the fagg0t is a flathe@d stupid, igbo boys are known to be runs boys for fagg0t alhajis who love to pump the igbo male man in the ass.............i know a few of your igbo male celebrities but i won't mention names.

mention the names of igbo gay celebrities if Ure sure of wat u're saying

and besides how you take know them if you aren't one of them !

you na Gay wey disguise!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by kingthreat(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Emerie22:

U re a gay that is why you know them

You personally dont know gays? That means you must be very unexposed. Go out, there's a big world out there.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Bashir75: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
NafeesaAA:

Biafra/Ipobians have found new jobs in their desire new country.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by olisaEze(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
It appears NCAN is having network issues marrying names to mugshots here.

Which one of these strong faces will be paired with the name "Jane Otubo" na? undecided
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
ngadaAwo:
what about you?

You dey call you fellow tribal warlords.
Weldon
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by martinmiller: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
Alot is going on in the country as we speak, many events will still unfold as we journey through life.

This man is looking for what he can't find by himself � he is lost and confused as a human.

He lost it to the � devil himself, if you are yet given you life to Christ � please � do because tomorrow might be too late.

This thing have already told you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you have tribulations but be of good cheer I have overcome the world, see John 16:33
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Biyonce(f): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
Disgusting, castrate them
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Fahdiga(m): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
ngadaAwo:
what about you?

He is laka that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by MENELIIK: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
Asgard13:
News for Yoruba bigots

Yes, Osu pigd*ot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) / Comedian MC Kind Slumps & Dies After Being "Poisoned By Friends" (Graphic Photos / Milton Whamper Commits Suicide After Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.