Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim (54633 Views)

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex / Human Traffickers Who Leaked Unclad Video Of Victim Sentenced To Jail. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Sleekfingers: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

whats the meaning of SEVERALLy? Some nigerians and their terrible english
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Fahdiga(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
kingthreat:

The first gay I ever knew in my life is from there.
How many rounds did he humped you?
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by ngadaAwo: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
He is laka that
Monogamy helinues come here now!
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by MENELIIK: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
sleekman:
You well so? Why should you include Niger Delta in Biafra? Rather Niger Delta area should be United Delta. It should include ¾ of present day Lagos, Onitsha, ¾ of Ondo, ½ of Kogi, Edo, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa. All these were former Bini empire before the incursion of the British

Benin Hempaya kor Benin Hellfire ni
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Quaddafi29: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
What's the delay? Just cut off their dicks and give them back to them to go and sow back. End of palaver
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by richie240: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
'Alfa male' KO, 'omega male' ni.
Homo has got noffin to do with that biko.
grin

SarkinYarki:

How can a master Alpha male like me ever be gay grin grin? Can never happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by 36STATES: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

Tufiakwa

At least he was arrested in Nigeria, instead of IDP camp in Benin Republic.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by doxijaw: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
Good but it's unfair to arrest only the males .

There are more females into this homo stuff than men and are ever bolder posting their perversion everywhere.

Who is going to arrest them?

Wetin i never see for the Lagos internet community.

Sodom and Gomorrah Lagos, land of degeneracy.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by KosiGee(m): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
NafeesaAA:
Gay is becoming a norm in Biafra

Dandaudus have been existing in the northern part of Nigeria for centuries.

You’ve managed to infect a few people down south.
Dandaudu is part of your culture.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nairalandian:

You dey call you fellow tribal warlords.
Weldon
How is RUGA treating you?

lzaa Gandollar Rekhina Fahdiga thatfairguy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

Tufiakwa
Monogamy our songrin

lzaa ngadaawo Gandollar Rekhina Fahdiga thatfairguy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Fahdiga(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
imhotep:

Monogamy our songrin

lzaa ngadaawo Gandollar Rekhina Fahdiga thatfairguy
With whom we are well pleased
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
imhotep:

Who is RUGA
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Fahdiga(m): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nairalandian:

Who is RUGA
Bro how far
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Bro how far
Abulo, udo pasa
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Fahdiga(m): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
imhotep:

He is among the ones recently captured and renamed by the Fulanis. His new Fulani name is Mallam Funtua Wakili

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Fahdiga(m): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nairalandian:

Abulo, udo pasa
When last did you visited home.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by kingthreat(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
How many rounds did he humped you?

If he did, he would be history.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
When last did you visited home.
2016 grin
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by EMMY76: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
Look at their homosexual ugly faces.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by tunjiajayi: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
Asgard13:
News for Yoruba bigots

Shame to yamrees

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Fahdiga(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nairalandian:

2016 grin
OK. I've modified my post. Modify yours too and remove the last sentence ok

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by gidado14(m): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

meet their chairman

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
gidado14:

meet their chairman
grin grin grin grin
I laugh wan piss for body. Even if I was gay *pukes*, I no fit near this guy.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by vikiphy89(m): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
osuofia2:
How are i wish all Gays can be sent to hell while on earth, i have asked my self a question that what is attractive in my fellow man's ass. Gays are disgusting. if you are Nairaland Gay i say Fukk you
They will appreciate this comment of yours, u know say dem no dey use ear hear that word fvck, dem be like yeah fvck me baby
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Amalekki: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
Reasons why I fear any guy that's acting too friendly with me. Them no dey know who be who.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by pek(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
When did Jane become a masculine name?
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by OgunrinolA20(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Òmó na my street gÀn-gÁn this guy dey sell food stuff ooo, Chai James matter don cast reach Nairaland....
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by marisdgreat(f): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
This confused gender with their dick like pencil or cucumber, always misusing it anyhow without self control, dick head men have destroyed this world, they are the cause of everything evil things happening in naija, from bandits, kidnapping, skull miners, yahoos etc.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by WoundedLamb: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
advanceDNA:

As u know..this isn’t canada or United States... until the laws change in Nigeria ...ramming d!ck into a fellow man’s yansh is as serious as rape...

Yes, forcefully sleeping with anyone is rape. But equating consensual sex between two people of the same gender with the inhumane act of rape would be watering down the gravity of rap and that would be unfair to rape victims; even the law does not keep the two on the same pedestal. So permit me to disagree with you on that, gay sex is not as serious as rape even in countries where it's prohibited. Rape is simply sadistic.

But that wasn't my point in the initial post. There's nothing consensual in this case so there's no defense whatsoever for the sex offender. The actual act of rape in the write-up above was perpetuated by a straight person. I just find it astonishing that the writer laid more emphasis on the case of the gay guy who attempted to sleep with a fellow guy, and then added the actual rape case as a closing note. This - coupled with the fact that people here are more interested in the gay guy's case - is more sentimental than logical and actually speaks volumes about how things are viewed over there.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by FuckHomophobes: 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
SarkinYarki:

How can a master Alpha male like me ever be gay grin grin? Can never happen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Dad Of 5 Girls Slice Open Pregnant Wife’s Belly To Check If It's A Boy / The Mum And 14-Month-Old Daughter Killed By Festac Bank Robbers Yesterday / Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.