Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim (54634 Views)

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex / Human Traffickers Who Leaked Unclad Video Of Victim Sentenced To Jail. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Kinematics: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2021

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Arinze624: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
God punish any Homosexual with fierce fire wey pass hell own
In Igbo

Chiukwu kpọọ onye ọ bụla bụ onye "Ntụ" Ọkụ
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Arinze624: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
osuofia2:
How are i wish all Gays can be sent to hell while on earth, i have asked my self a question that what is attractive in my fellow man's ass. Gays are disgusting. if you are Nairaland Gay i say Fukk you

F**k them ×10

Ka mkpụrụ obi onye ọ bụla bụ gay zuru ike na ọkụ mmụọ
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
With whom we are well pleased
grin grin

cc lzaa ngadaawo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Lagoon0: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nairalandian:

Come ogbeni, make una calm down.
For this Nairaland everytime secession go dey hungry una....hehe. I laugh. If I sidon for house dey observe all this una yeye tribal war and plans to create Oduduwa, Biafra and Arewa, I go just dey laugh una. E no pass keyboard.
If you're Igbo, what have you done towards the actualization of Biafra.
If you're Yoruba, what have you done towards the actualization of Oduduwa.
If you're Hausa, what have you done towards the actualization of Arewa.
Na only the art of Keyboard war una sabi. Seceding isn't a guarantee that your country will become better. Na still the same zuccones wey dey rule us go still rule us.
Hausa politicians dey thief
Igbo the same
Yoruba no difference.
If you guys want a better country, two things are involved;
Japa or find a way to better this shithole.
South Sudan seceded 2011, what is South Sudan now.
Una go just dey ginger upandan, like say if una see war una no go piss for body.
This is my humble opinion. Please don't attack me.
Peace.
Seceding don't mean wars . use your brain please !
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
He is among the ones recently captured and renamed by the Fulanis. His new Fulani name is Mallam Funtua Wakili
so you mean that Nairalandian new name is Mallam Funtua Wakili, from Daura grin grin

Lzaa and ngadaAwo must hear this.

Sai Baba grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by LZAA: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
imhotep:

so you mean that Nairalandian new name is Mallam Funtua Wakili, from Daura grin grin

Lzaa and ngadaAwo must hear this.

Sai Baba grin grin
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by advanceDNA: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Yes, forcefully sleeping with anyone is rape. But equating consensual sex between two people of the same gender with the inhumane act of rape would be watering down the gravity of rap and that would be unfair to rape victims; even the law does not keep the two on the same pedestal. So permit me to disagree with you on that, gay sex is not as serious as rape even in countries where it's prohibited. Rape is simply sadistic.

But that wasn't my point in the initial post. There's nothing consensual in this case so there's no defense whatsoever for the sex offender. The actual act of rape in the write-up above was perpetuated by a straight person. I just find it astonishing that the writer laid more emphasis on the case of the gay guy who attempted to sleep with a fellow guy, and then added the actual rape case as a closing note. This - coupled with the fact that people here are more interested in the gay guy's case - is more sentimental than logical and actually speaks volumes about how things are viewed over there.

This shouldn’t surprise u....u are in a country and on forum with a lot of straight people...even if the goverment legalized gay marriages, many people won’t change their views.....

Besides... every one knows rape is bad...it’s just that it’s now common like kidnapping.... so the gay thing will always be a big news than the rape news

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by labelle123(f): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Quel dommage
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by inegbedion30210: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
:meet their chairman I laugh wan piss for body. Even if I was gay *pukes*, I no fit near this guy.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mafoluk where I stay I need to locate that street
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Flamemignon1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

This is main reason why I hate the LGTB family
Especially the gays nah them they rape pass

In the first place the are not even normal at all..

For anyone trying to quote me with liberal rubbish
Just no that If we start allowing people to practice gay in this country (cos of there sexual Orientation ) 2morrow others will start having sex with animals, there siblings e.t.c
Demanding there own freedom for sexually expression...

Any body wey be gay
We the nack am Planck for area
Nack am so tee en head go correct
Nonsense!
You can't be an odogwu, or taking mushin weed and be practicing that shit, when lovely pussy choke!!

You really are an idiot. Your bigotry didn't let you read the article clearly. Please try to read before commenting
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by WoundedLamb: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
advanceDNA:

This shouldn’t surprise u....u are in a country and on forum with a lot of straight people...even if the goverment legalized gay marriages, many people won’t change their views.....

Besides... every one knows rape is bad...it’s just that it’s now common like kidnapping.... so the gay thing will always be a big news than the rape news

I see. Well, I guess I'm surprised cause I'm not in Nigeria and have never really lived in the country long enough to understand the dynamics. Nevertheless, I believe what you explained might be the reality but definitely not ideal.

Thanks for taking your time to explain.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Sterope(f): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
If Nigerian men took rape as serious as they take homosexualism, what a safer country Nigeria would be for women grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by RioCarputo(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
No 1 Buari Oloto street, Ago okota...so Buhari self dey for this matter.... na him dey cause all this wahala here and there...
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by berrystunn(m): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
Toootooo sweet
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by blueAgent(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
osuofia2:
How are i wish all Gays can be sent to hell while on earth, i have asked my self a question that what is attractive in my fellow man's ass. Gays are disgusting. if you are Nairaland Gay i say Fukk you

True.

But some of them are victims of abuse when they were young, it takes divine grace for such not to grow up been gay.
God have mercy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by blueAgent(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
jacoik:
see fresh brest and wet toto wey full everywhere and this disgusting things will want to be digging dry and hard bone. honestly this gay of a thing has a spiritual angle to it because it not ordinary

No be small.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Cashify: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Longman8: 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
The way this people they take bring out their Innocent face when dem dn catch dem eh!,na him dey vex me pass.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by BRATISLAVA: 12:44am On Mar 20, 2021
Toks2008 and doxijaw have another spin on this story. Allow them to play devils advocate once more.

To them, this is a set up. The man has untreated STDs, polygamy as the solution, too much hypergamy caused this, moreover it is fake.

Rape doesn't exist to the two of them. Nothing like sexual crimes. They need evidence! Show them evidence that that is what this sexual predator was doing!

Tok2008 and doxijaw have long pseudo-sensible explanations for what you've just read and watched. A lot of excuses that even the guilty dare not mention. They will try as much as possible to sound "sensible" while defending the indefensible sexual crimes men commit.

Even if they see the rapist jailed in their minds he is still the victim of his hormones. These men were a temptation to the gay man, their bodies are exposed, they were asking for it!
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by BRATISLAVA: 12:47am On Mar 20, 2021
Sterope:
If Nigerian men took rape as serious as they take homosexualism, what a safer country Nigeria would be for women grin

They are only concerned about homosexuals because they are scared that they could be raped by men who fancy them. They know what men are capable of.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by BRATISLAVA: 12:53am On Mar 20, 2021
blueAgent:

True.

But some of them are victims of abuse when they were young, it takes divine grace for such not to grow up been gay.
God have mercy.

But they also claim they were all born gay. Very contradictory statements in their community.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Doncaniboy: 7:11am On Mar 20, 2021
There are lots of beautiful ladies out there, y a man.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by akdjr(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
I heard someone saying some Ibo men in Alaba market are homo. I was passing by when the Ibo guy was narrating this to his friends who are Ibo too. Wether it is true or lie I don't know
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by blueAgent(m): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

But they also claim they were all born gay. Very contradictory statements in their community.

That's are lie, no one was born gay, it's a habit they picked up.
I have seen gays who were victims of abuse why young, I have also seen adults who turned gay as a result of influence from gay friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by hashtagged(m): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
SarkinYarki:

How can a master Alpha male like me ever be gay grin grin? Can never happen

You would never make this comment if you didn't have gay tendencies. Nobody asked you

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by SarkinYarki: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
hashtagged:

You would never make this comment if you didn't have gay tendencies. Nobody asked you

He asked me if was gay and I responded and your gay brain is paining...I can never never never be gay , Me that the structure of men dey irritates me die grin... 1 million percent a woman lover, infact I worship the female body .... Now go and face your fellow gays and leave me alone
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by hashtagged(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
SarkinYarki:

He asked me if was gay and I responded and your gay brain is paining...I can never never never be gay , Me that the structure of men dey irritates me die grin... 1 million percent a woman lover, infact I worship the female body .... Now go and face your fellow gays and leave me alone

A simple no I am not gay is enough, but you keep reassuring us, go and deal with your gay tendencies.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by Flamemignon1(m): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
SarkinYarki:

How can a master Alpha male like me ever be gay grin grin? Can never happen
Lol, gay men are at the highest hierarchy, they are sigma males, more higher than alpha males

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by VictorUSA(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Very soon they will start their stupid gay right movement in nigeria.

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim by gidado14(m): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bros him say him sexxy
Nairalandian:

grin grin grin grin
I laugh wan piss for body. Even if I was gay *pukes*, I no fit near this guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Dad Of 5 Girls Slice Open Pregnant Wife’s Belly To Check If It's A Boy / The Mum And 14-Month-Old Daughter Killed By Festac Bank Robbers Yesterday / Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.