Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

NJC Recommends The Appointment Of 18 Appeal Court Judges, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NJC Recommends The Appointment Of 18 Appeal Court Judges, Others (21477 Views)

NJC recommends 11 Justices to the Supreme Court (Photos) / Governor Zulum Recommends the Use of Mercenaries to Defeat Boko Haram. / NJC Recommends Chukwuma Abosi & Aliyu Musa Liman For Compulsory Retirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NJC Recommends The Appointment Of 18 Appeal Court Judges, Others by garfield1: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
dejol88:

Really So you bought into such narrative.

Brother just society is not built like how we are practicing governance. This is the reason you hardly find patriotism in Nigeria.

With patriotism we can never build a better nation.

In the executive,buhari is president,osibanjo vice.who should step down for igbos? In the judiciary,the most senior igbo is odili who is number 3.she cannot be cjn,its purely by seniority.

In the senate,it was just Ahmed lawan time to be senate president.as at the time of the election for Senate president,only ouk was of apc from the east.rochas and late uwajumogu were not yet sworn in...ss had more senators and gave apc more votes and the lot fell on omo agege.same thing in the reps where it naturally went to femi and the east had few apc senators.since femi was from the south,deputy had to be from the north.what else should buhari have done?
Re: NJC Recommends The Appointment Of 18 Appeal Court Judges, Others by garfield1: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
Phred1717:
if you know u know!

There are in power so it is expected
Re: NJC Recommends The Appointment Of 18 Appeal Court Judges, Others by garfield1: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
Yankee101:
See hausa names

Islamic if northern names
Re: NJC Recommends The Appointment Of 18 Appeal Court Judges, Others by Pennywise(m): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
NwaNimo1:
i) Hon. Justice Bature Isah Gafai - Northener
ii) Hon. Justice Muhammad Ibrahim Sirajo - Northener
iii) Hon. Justice Waziri Abdul-Azeez- Northener
iv) Hon. Justice Yusuf Alhaji Bashir- Northener
v) Hon. Justice Usman A. Musale - Northener
vi) Hon. Justice Jauro Ibrahim Wakili - Northener
vii) Hon. Justice Abba Bello Mohammed - Northener
viii) Hon. Grand Kadi Mohammed Danjuma - Northener
ix) Hon. Justice Danlami Zama Senchi - Northener
x) Hon. Justice Mohammed Lawal Abubakar - Northener
xi) Hon. Justice Hassan Muslim Sule- Northener
xii) Hon. Justice Amadi Kenneth Ikechukwu
xiii) Hon. Justice Peter Oyinkenimiemi Affen
xiv) Hon. Justice Sybil Onyeji Nwaka Gbagi
xv) Hon. Justice Olasumbo Olanrewaju Goodluck
xvi) Hon. Justice Banjoko Adebukunola Adeoti Ibironke
xvii) Hon. Justice Olabode Abimbola Adegbehingbe
xviii) Hon. Justice Bola Samuel Ademola
2. CHIEF JUDGE, FCT, ABUJA
i) Hon. Justice Salisu Garba Abdullahi- Northener

3. CHIEF JUDGE, RIVERS STATE
i) Hon. Justice Simeon Chibuzor Amadi
4. CHIEF JUDGE, NASARAWA STATE
i) Hon. Justice Aisha Bashir Aliyu- Northener
5. CHIEF JUDGE, KOGI STATE
i) Hon. Justice Sunday Omeiza Otu
6. CHIEF JUDGE, JIGAWA STATE
i) Hon. Justice Umar Maigari Sadiq- Northener
7. CHIEF JUDGE, EBONYI STATE
i) Hon. Justice Ngene Anagu Elvis
8. CHIEF JUDGE, DELTA STATE
i) Hon. Justice Theresa T. Obiajulu Ogochukwu Diai
9. PRESIDENT, CUSTOMARY COURT OF APPEAL, DELTA STATE
i) Hon. Justice Patience Onuwa Elumeze

[img]https://media./images/a7f2292921c4826185460ae2bcb21839/tenor.gif[/img]

We see all these inspite of the outcry by the south against the islamic fundamentalist agenda of Buhari Govt. Imagine if there was no resentment to his ethnic cleansing in public service you will have a supreme court and an appeal court with 100% Northern muslims nevermind many of them can hardly read and write.

This is as embarrassing as it is shameful

1 Like

Re: NJC Recommends The Appointment Of 18 Appeal Court Judges, Others by themanderon: 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
Just imagine yet they claim one Nigeria when they want to carry out their mischief. Yet some cowardly Yoruba elders were telling the youths to agitate for Oodua Republic under the ambits of the law made by these same people. Southerners have got to be the dumbest set of people that ever graced this earth just imagine 11 Northern Muslims not even Christians occupying the appeal courts as new judges. It simple means in the next 50yrs no southerner will ever be chief justice of this contraption of a country. The want to ensure that another onnoghen does not repeat itself again ever yet we carry on in the south as if it's nothing while the leeches feeds off the lifeblood of this supposed nation.

2 Likes

Re: NJC Recommends The Appointment Of 18 Appeal Court Judges, Others by Coolgent(m): 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Please o, i would like to know why no southernern is deem fit to occupy the post of FCT minister in one Nigeria

I thought Abuja is the capital of Nigeria that was created from Niger Delta oil wealth

Oga...
U can appoint southerner after u won presidential ticket.
grin
Re: NJC Recommends The Appointment Of 18 Appeal Court Judges, Others by gaskiyamagana: 6:52am On Mar 20, 2021
Mikecold:
18 names 11northerners

i) Hon. Justice Bature Isah Gafai

ii) Hon. Justice Muhammad Ibrahim Sirajo

iii) Hon. Justice Waziri Abdul-Azeez

iv) Hon. Justice Yusuf Alhaji Bashir

v) Hon. Justice Usman A. Musale

vi) Hon. Justice Jauro Ibrahim Wakili

vii) Hon. Justice Abba Bello Mohammed

viii) Hon. Grand Kadi Mohammed Danjuma

ix) Hon. Justice Danlami Zama Senchi

x) Hon. Justice Mohammed Lawal Abubakar

xi) Hon. Justice Hassan Muslim Sule

xii) Hon. Justice Amadi Kenneth Ikechukwu
xiii) Hon. Justice Peter Oyinkenimiemi Affen
xiv) Hon. Justice Sybil Onyeji Nwaka Gbagi
xv) Hon. Justice Olasumbo Olanrewaju Goodluck
xvi) Hon. Justice Banjoko Adebukunola Adeoti Ibironke
xvii) Hon. Justice Olabode Abimbola Adegbehingbe
xviii) Hon. Justice Bola Samuel Ademola

Yet those northerners would be among the quota system first names that would be rejected by any international law agency
Another pertinent question is, why is it that less education region is production highest education officials?
Re: NJC Recommends The Appointment Of 18 Appeal Court Judges, Others by Sagtop: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2021
kufre2010:
SOUTHERNERS AND SOUTHERN POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA ARE THE MOST COWARD SET OF HUMANS ON PLANET. GIVE THEM POWER, THEY WILL RULE TO PLEASE THE NORTH. WHEN NORTH GET POWER THEY RULE TO PLEASE THE NORTH AND ANTAGONIZE THE SOUTH

Bro, What had been ur reaction to the list of SANs dominated by Southerners being released every year? You cant eat ur cake and still have it
Re: NJC Recommends The Appointment Of 18 Appeal Court Judges, Others by akdjr(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
So you never listen or watch the video clip of a northern leader saying Nigeria will be an extension of their territory? Bro them Enahoro wey lead motion for independent no know the secret plan of British and the North. quote author=Mikecold post=100023093]Please o, i would like to know why no southernern is deem fit to occupy the post of FCT minister in one Nigeria

I thought Abuja is the capital of Nigeria that was created from Niger Delta oil wealth[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FCTA Confirms Looting Of Warehouse In Abuja / Igala Offers Igbo Free Land To Develop / US Donates 11 Vehicles To NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.