Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Video Footage Of Why The General Wept: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Footage Of Why The General Wept: (997 Views)

Video Footage From The Nigerian Airforce Hand Launched Ichoku Class UAV. / My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Footage Of Why The General Wept: by BIGERBOY1: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5JSE1YrCs

Please leave a SINCERe comment before u leave,
Re: Video Footage Of Why The General Wept: by SuperPap: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2011
Please delete that video. It doesnt mean anything. So what if she was put PDP multiple times? It just shows that she is a committed party member. Besides im sure she was speakin the mind of the hundreds of people she decided to vote on behalf of. GEJ must win. Make una go die.

PDP people: iv said my own part. Site admin, When do i get paid? My money must come.
Re: Video Footage Of Why The General Wept: by BIGERBOY1: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2011
Are u being sarcastic, realistic or euphemistic , ?
Re: Video Footage Of Why The General Wept: by Kilode1: 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2011
SuperPap:

Please delete that video. It doesnt mean anything. So what if she was put PDP multiple times? It just shows that she is a committed party member. Besides im sure she was speakin the mind of the hundreds of people she decided to vote on behalf of. GEJ must win. Make una go die.

PDP people: iv said my own part. Site admin, When do i get paid? My money must come.

You are right jare, that woman is an Hero, abi na heroine. She is like the Rosa Parks of Nigeria;

That is the Thumbprinting that will save Nigeria from Buhari  grin

Our Own "Rigging Rights" Movement  cheesy

see --> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-646795.0.html
Re: Video Footage Of Why The General Wept: by Sunofgod(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2011
Kilode?!:

You are right jare, that woman is an Hero, abi na heroine. She is like the Rosa Parks of Nigeria;

That is the Thumbprinting that will save Nigeria from Buhari  grin

Our Own "Rigging Rights" Movement  cheesy

cheesy
Re: Video Footage Of Why The General Wept: by snthesis(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2011
In 1985, IBB was the President of Nigeria, our teacher told us about Buhari being the former president, then our teacher again told us we are the leaders of tomorrow, 25 years later, IBB and Buhari are still contesting 4 President, it’s either our Teachers lied to us that we are the leaders of tomorrow or tomorrow never still reach!!! >:O
Re: Video Footage Of Why The General Wept: by 10cirenoh: 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^^^

Simply because the youth are too dumb and gullible e.g Bankole, Dbanj e.t.c

Do you want to give leadership role to any of these 2?
Re: Video Footage Of Why The General Wept: by Eziachi: 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2011
snthesis:

In 1985, IBB was the President of Nigeria, our teacher told us about Buhari being the former president, then our teacher again told us we are the leaders of tomorrow, 25 years later, IBB and Buhari are still contesting 4 President, it’s either our Teachers lied to us that we are the leaders of tomorrow or tomorrow never still reach!!! >:O
Did you see how much effort the youth on a red shirt in that video was putting trying to lead or have forgotten how wonderful another youth called Bankole did with his own tomorrow?
I can assure you that the youths of Nigeria's tomorrow is a bleak as anything, judging by the way they are handling today.
Armed robbery
Kidnapping
Ballot box snatching
Thuggery
Assasinations
Forgery
All of the above are not the activities of pensioners but the so called youths
Re: Video Footage Of Why The General Wept: by Pygru: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
SuperPap: Please delete that video. It doesnt mean anything. So what if she was put PDP multiple times? It just shows that she is a committed party member. Besides im sure she was speakin the mind of the hundreds of people she decided to vote on behalf of. GEJ must win. Make una go die.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Celebrate Pdp / Lagos Governorship Poll: Pdp, Ncp Head For Court / Edo State Pdp Refuse The House Of Assembly Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.