Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

Inside life¹²³⁴⁵⁶⁷⁸⁹0 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside life¹²³⁴⁵⁶⁷⁸⁹0 (337 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside life¹²³⁴⁵⁶⁷⁸⁹0 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
90% get married due to societal pressures, age or parental suggestions or recommendations...

what do you think is the appropriate parameters that indicates a person is ready for marriage?

Personally I think "Knowledge, emotional and financial intelligence should be a determinant factor when it comes to being ready for marriage.

what do you think?
Re: Inside life¹²³⁴⁵⁶⁷⁸⁹0 by Hezzyluv: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
Is a case of different stocks for different folks.

If u ask me,

I will say when you're ready to b caged or ready to absorb plenty of nagging.
Re: Inside life¹²³⁴⁵⁶⁷⁸⁹0 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hezzyluv:
lol...
what's funny...grin

this is serious...
Re: Inside life¹²³⁴⁵⁶⁷⁸⁹0 by sekem: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
BadRadio:
90% get married due to societal pressures, age or parental suggestions or recommendations...

what do you think is the appropriate parameters that indicates a person is ready for marriage?

Personally I think "Knowledge, emotional and financial intelligence should be a determinant factor when it comes to being ready for marriage.

what do you think?

When you see your mates getting married, just know that it is time for you to also get married.

There are no two ways about that.
Re: Inside life¹²³⁴⁵⁶⁷⁸⁹0 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
sekem:

When you see your mates getting married, just know that it is time for you to also get married.

There are no two ways about that.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy Incredible Story That Inspires / The Story Of A Teenage Girl / Gist For The NL Timeline! Opinion Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.