Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Pls Help Before I Lose My Mind - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pls Help Before I Lose My Mind (384 Views)

An Open Letter To My Wife. If You Could Forgive Me Before I Die. / I Made Over $10,000 On Amazon Kdp Before I Got Ban / 'The Night Before I Killed Addiction' By Oche Joseph Otorkpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Before I Lose My Mind by manxy1: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
I have always maintained a low profile anywhere I go, and in whatever I do, the only person that knows am into yahoo is my elder brother,
yesterday I went to a friend birthday party in the suburb of Abuja, unknown to us the police has been tipped that some yahoo boys will be having a party at the hotel, long story short, we were raided, I miraculously escaped.
why am saying all this is I've wanted to stop yahoo for a long, but the urge for more has kept me going back to it, I remembered I promised myself that if I buy a car I ll stop yahoo, I never knew it would be like this, I was longing for more and more.
pls to anyone that has been in my shoes before and has stopped scamming, I ll appreciate a word or two of advice, cos I need to stop this act.
Re: Pls Help Before I Lose My Mind by lilvicky68(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
Only when you can see scamming as something destroying your life and future..then you can stop..

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Before I Lose My Mind by andyblinks05: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
make I be your Apprentice biko atleast make you leave boy behind be4 you leave
Re: Pls Help Before I Lose My Mind by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
It's great that you're willing to change. I'm proud of you already. Quite the insufferable action in the past but you can always be redeemed.

First, find a source of income—legit this time. Build on it. Even if it's as low as 2k per day, there's honour in humble beginnings.

Secondly, change your circle of friends. See all those "oppression oppression" stuff you say, it's a complete lie. There will always be people richer than you, even worse people who don't deserve that wealth. It's covetousness that causes a those things. Stay away from people who live a lifestyle you can't afford.

Thirdly, and most importantly, I will advice you as a Muslim. Remember a day when we'll pay all our debts and there will be no money to do so with except with your deeds. Remember that you'll pay even for the smallest mustard seed you've robbed someone of. I mean fear God above the law, above your own desires. Please keep us posted so you don't backslide. A lot of is are here to listen

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Before I Lose My Mind by manxy1: 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
Only when you can see scamming as something destroying your life and future..then you can stop.
bro I won't advise u to thread that path, I know wat am saying
Re: Pls Help Before I Lose My Mind by lilvicky68(m): 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
manxy1:
bro I won't advise u to thread that path, I know wat am saying
What are you saying self
Re: Pls Help Before I Lose My Mind by manxy1: 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
It's great that you're willing to change. I'm proud of you already. Quite the insufferable action in the past but you can always be redeemed.

First, find a source of income—legit this time. Build on it. Even if it's as low as 2k per day, there's honour in humble beginnings.

Secondly, change your circle of friends. See all those "oppression oppression" stuff you say, it's a complete lie. There will always be people richer than you, even worse people who don't deserve that wealth. It's covetousness that causes a those things. Stay away from people who live a lifestyle you can't afford.

Thirdly, and most importantly, I will advice you as a Muslim. Remember a day when we'll pay all our debts and there will be no money to do so with except with your deeds. Remember that you'll pay even for the smallest mustard seed you've robbed someone of. I mean to fear God above the law, above your desires. Please keep us posted so you don't backslide. A lot of is are here to listen
I appreciate ur words, this is not my first time been trying to quit the act, but I know this time around I won't backslide inshaAllah
Re: Pls Help Before I Lose My Mind by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 20, 2021
manxy1:
I appreciate ur words, this is not my first time been trying to quit the act, but I know this time around I won't backslide inshaAllah
all the best brother

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Failing Govt Can’t Unite Nigeria – Soyinka / The New Husband. / Need Yoruba Literature In PDF Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.