Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. (5634 Views)

FG Orders Contractor Back To Eleme-Onne East-West Road Construction Site / Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Makemefit12op(m): 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
On his Twitter handle,MNK has told the residents of eleme to fear not that ESN is on their way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He also said that governor wike is a JOKE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by OyigboUpdate: 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nyesom Wile recycling plant is still open for any IPOB bandits

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Makemefit12op(m): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
rexwalters:
Nyesom Wike is waiting for the Coward Fugitive.
yes he is waiting for fulani jajanweed to kill all his community members. Afonjas.
Sadly kanu can not ordered ESN to ogun state,I feel your PAINS

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Makemefit12op(m): 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Nyesom Wile recycling plant is still open for any IPOB bandits
how far,I heard that you haven't visited your mom since you were DEPORTED

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by rexwalters: 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
Makemefit12op:
yes he is waiting for fulani jajanweed to kill all his community members. Afonjas.
Sadly kanu can not ordered ESN to ogun state,I feel your PAINS
Who the Gods want to destroy they first make mad, it is a true adage of the wise, a real massacre East of the River Niger by the Nigerian Army, not the imaginary Lekki toll gate wailing will bring you ipob minded children to reality.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Christistruth00: 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
rexwalters:
Nyesom Wike is waiting for the Coward Fugitive, they will be exterminated like cockroaches, I hope ipob has put EU & United States, & United Nations on red alert on the intending doom? One good massacre East of the River Niger will bring all these nonsense noise to an end, then let the weeping & wailing begin.

Governor Wike will Panel Beat Igbos brain back into order.

They will soon start Yelling and Wailing for the UN to save them

Just Watch

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by NwaNimo1(m): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2021

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by rexwalters: 12:04am On Mar 20, 2021
Christistruth00:

Governor Wike will Panel Beat Igbos brain back into order.

They will soon start Yelling and Wailing for the UN to save them

Just Watch
You kill a soldier, the Nigerian Military will definitely have it’s day, I pity the indigenes of the town were the Nigerian soldiers were supposedly murdered. One thing these ipob children have failed to realize, Government is never in a hurry, they have time on their side, they will come when ipob least expect, ask Kanu how he barely escaped with his life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by SlayerSupreme: 12:08am On Mar 20, 2021
Absolute rubbish!!! This just ruined my evening. I am pissed!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Asgard13: 12:15am On Mar 20, 2021
Esn.... cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by gidgiddy: 1:25am On Mar 20, 2021
Makemefit12op:
how far,I heard that you haven't visited your mom since you were DEPORTED

Bad guy grin grin grin Do you want the APC Turkish deportee to die?

11 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by SmartPolician: 3:08am On Mar 20, 2021
rexwalters:
Nyesom Wike is waiting for the Coward Fugitive, they will be exterminated like cockroaches, I hope ipob has put EU & United States, & United Nations on red alert on the intending doom? One good massacre East of the River Niger will bring all these nonsense noise to an end, then let the weeping & wailing begin.

Your hate for IPOB has made you lose your senses. You should have asked yourself what your Wike has done to protect his people from the marauders on killing rampage.

Perhaps he thinks leadership is about shouting like a motor park tout and using Rivers State to please the northerners while his people suffer

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by selemempe: 4:24am On Mar 20, 2021
rexwalters:
the massacre you are yearning for on Igbos...isn't it the same massacre they have faced over and over and over again?

What has happened?

This time around, your massacre will make more people to join the struggle. Mumu man

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by selemempe: 4:26am On Mar 20, 2021
rexwalters:
You kill a soldier, the Nigerian Military will definitely have it’s day, I pity the indigenes of the town were the Nigerian soldiers were supposedly murdered. One thing these ipob children have failed to realize, Government is never in a hurry, they have time on their side, they will come when ipob least expect, ask Kanu how he barely escaped with his life.
but he finally escaped. Even with thousands of soldiers in Abia at the time. Are you not ashamed of that? Can't you see this is no longer business as usual

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by selemempe: 4:28am On Mar 20, 2021
rexwalters:
Who the Gods want to destroy they first make mad, it is a true adage of the wise, a real massacre East of the River Niger by the Nigerian Army, not the imaginary Lekki toll gate wailing will bring you ipob minded children to reality.
how come you don't advocate this same massacre in Zamfara, boronu and yobe states?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by History555: 5:09am On Mar 20, 2021
Mumu kanu always seeking attention. What concerns you and eleme. It will surprise him when his boys will reject the order. Are they not lgbos, they would soon remind him that his no one traces his family house using kanu house as compass
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Kinematics: 5:28am On Mar 20, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
[s]Here lies my issue with these useless minorities. They will never identify with the struggle, deviously sitting on the fence. Or outright rejection. But once they perceive an opportunity to their advantage they will begin to draw closer and remind you of kinship and togetherness. This is so wrong!!! This move is STRONGLY REJECTED by the majority of us stakeholders. We do not support!!![/s]

Nonsense and ipigs

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 20, 2021
History555:
Mumu kanu always seeking attention. What concerns you and eleme. It will surprise him when his boys will reject the order. Are they not lgbos, they would soon remind him that his no one traces his family house using kanu house as compass
KANU BU ODOGWU IGBO JI EME ONU

IF NNAMDI KANU GIVE THE ORDER EVEN THE PHONE YOU'RE HOLDING WILL BLOW UP ON YOUR FACE.....THATS HOW IMPORTANT HE'S IN THE HEART OF MAJORITY IGBO MEN

12 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by awgumayor: 5:55am On Mar 20, 2021
rexwalters:
If your Nigerian army is as powerful as you make them look boko haram and bandits would have been eliminated long time ago. Only what I see here is hate. Btw, if there are no indigenes of Eleme in ESN I don't support sending Esn to their land. If you cannot be bold to identify with the struggle, you must be bold to stand against any attack that comes your way.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by malele(m): 6:10am On Mar 20, 2021
rexwalters:

How many days have they had since boko haram started killing them

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by chibuike65: 6:14am On Mar 20, 2021
No do pass your self Kanu

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Themainboy22: 6:15am On Mar 20, 2021
rexwalters:
Don't get it twisted, when the nigerian soldiers came for Nnamdi Kanu, mind you, he still believed in peaceful agitation. Now if you think the nigerian soldiers can engage the armed ESN, without resorting to molesting innocent civillians, think again.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by IgweOfNnewi: 6:16am On Mar 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Rugaria: 6:19am On Mar 20, 2021
rexwalters:
You should also ask yourself how Kanu managed to evade the serious security net around his home to escape.. All the way to isreal That should make you tremble.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:24am On Mar 20, 2021
rexwalters:
You make noise a lot
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:33am On Mar 20, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
Here lies my issue with these useless minorities. They will never identify with the struggle, deviously sitting on the fence. Or outright rejection. But once they perceive an opportunity to their advantage they will begin to draw closer and remind you of kinship and togetherness. This is so wrong!!! This move is STRONGLY REJECTED by the majority of us stakeholders. We do not support!!!
hmm. biafla right?
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:38am On Mar 20, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
Absolute rubbish!!! This just ruined my evening. I am pissed!!
ipob hoodlums coming to rivers state is an imaginary one not reality.. cownu is only looking for relevancy.
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by MiztaPepperoni(m): 6:40am On Mar 20, 2021
I trust Wike.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by EastisBae: 6:44am On Mar 20, 2021
This is rubbish!
Nnamdi Kanu should dtop playing God, you're not Jesus Christ for crying out loud!

Asking ESN to move into that place when those people have not identified with ESN prior to now or shown immense support to them amount to selling yourself cheaply to these minorities.

Nnamdi Kanu should stop taking decisions unanimously, ask questions and deliberate with others before acting because no one knows it all.

This move is so wrong!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by olisaEze(m): 6:45am On Mar 20, 2021
In Nigeria people think leadership is a title, not understanding that it is a responsibility.

They can’t afford to mobilize security to safeguard farmers, but can deploy soldiers to intimidate and bomb villages with the excuse that an unknown soldier died there.

When there’s trouble, no one cares what direction salvation is coming from as long as lives will be saved!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Ghanaian Currency Now Exchange Against Pounds Vs Naira / Niger Coup: Names Of Country That Has Sent Support Troups To Niger Against Ecowa / Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.