Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. (5646 Views)

FG Orders Contractor Back To Eleme-Onne East-West Road Construction Site / Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by SaintDaniels(f): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lajet:

I thank God that Nnamdi Kanu doesn't hide his real character most of us would have been still supporting him blindly.

This so-called man Nnamdi Kanu has no legal power yet he has put the title of Supreme leader in his name. people are bowing down to greet him. he does not listen to advice. he believed that his order is final he does not believe in other people's opinions.

Mark it somewhere if Nnamdi Kanu mistakley become Biafra president he will be worst than Idi Amin of Uganda and Buhari.

Guy there's no democracy and diplomacy in freedom fighting
To be a real freedom fighter, you need some level of dictatorship

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by EastisBae: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
Armaggedon:
slayersupreme igboid awgumayor eastisbae is the same anti Biafra fool called pazienza. He masquerades in several monickers.

Something is seriously wrong with you. Don't quote me to say rubbish before amadioha strikes!

Ana akogheri ka ndi n'enweghi uche.
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
ablejesus26:

I am not talking about an extraneous and inconsequential You

I am pointing the compass to Ipob as a struggle

ipob has lost its way and needs to go back to the drawing table
write a written letter and send it to their HQ grin
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by ablejesus26(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
ezenwajosh:
grin
ezenwajosh:

And you think it would be acknowledged

an ordinary call by the formal deputy of mnk to ask and seek for accountability
we all know how dat ended���

pls I wouldn't fancy wasting my eloquently unbiased opinion, written and printed to help someone who sees himself as god channel his struggle with more positive vibes.
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Ekealterego: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
Igboid:

Even Jesus refused to throw pearls at pigs.

He made it obvious he wouldn't give the food made for the children to the dogs.

As a leader/organization, you must know your jurisdiction and boundary.

If anyone else from outside it wants same privileges, they would have to roll on the floor to get it.
That way your value soars. Somethings are just common sense.
Who bewitched IPOB?

When you move into Eleme and the herdsmen invites the Nigerian military, who comes in and start killing the people. Who do you think the Igbophobic Ogoni and Rivers people will blame? Especially as there is no public evidence of Eleme leaders ever inviting ESN openly to their land.

How can you guarantee the safety of your boys in such Igbophobic environment where there are abundant of Igbo hating indigenes? They will give up your locations in the bushes to the FG Army like they did during the civil war. You will waste the life of fresh Igbo boys, many of them will be captured alive , tortured to death extract information about the running of ESN from them, and then have their organs harvested and sold.

The Ogoni leaders and Wike would come out and pour insult to injury by claiming that IPOB left Igbo land to come to their land to annex their land to Biafra and cause problems for them. Ogoni commoners will keep quite.
We have seen this movie before.

Your operations have been successful in Igbo land because its your HOMELAND, you enjoy the commoners goodwill and protection. No Igbo will give up the location of ESN in Igbo land. You are not invincible. Ask our few Biafran soldiers who fought in these Igbophobic minority environments what they faced. My uncle died in the Bonny war, their location given up by these minorities. We still have his enlarged picture at home, he was only 20yrs and full of life.

Do you lots think things through at all in IPOB. I mean common cause and effect analysis? Or is everything all about emotions and vibes? Tell your supreme leader not to waste the lives of those young Igbo boys who trusted their lives in his hands. He owes them sound decision making that must prioritize the safety of their lives. They have family and loved ones at home. Sending them to Igbophobic Minority lands in Rivers state is tactless and senseless decision.

Gosh! IPOB is such an embarrassment to Igbo ancient ako n'uche. Are IPOB not supposed to have an inner caucus that should discuss all I just analyzed above before any action?

This is tragic angry
Pazienza, as much as I go with the pro-Igbo Biafra, sometimes, I feel you moan without making or engaging in other practical efforts for a solution.

We are even having a discussion about our protection and remain a force because of IPOB or ESN. You may not like all their approach but instead of moaning and berating them all the night knowing that no other group is formidable than IPOB right now, why not find a way to get your message across to them.
People are actively doing something, while you are doing nothing.

It is good that you are making your research to know the sentiments of these tiny minorities, wouldn't it be better you send this message to the IPOB community or to the leadership.

This move could also be strategic too

Lastly, some of the kings in these communities actually approach IPOB in secret but they do not indicate publicly because of their governors and other leaders.

ESN WILL NOT COME TO YOUR COMMUNITY EXCEPT THEY ARE INVITED. IPOB have made it known so many times.

There was a small group from these minorities in the SS calling for ESN to intervene, but they back down because they did not have enough people from the community within ESN and the kings and chiefs were not involved. Take this anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 21, 2021
ablejesus26:
grin

And you think it would be acknowledged

an ordinary call by the formal deputy of mnk to ask and seek for accountability
we all know how dat ended���

pls I wouldn't fancy wasting my eloquently unbiased opinion, written and printed to help someone who sees himself as god channel his struggle with more positive vibes.
I love his method and you will when you sit down to understand Nigeria....imagine governor of Benue state was chased by Fulani herdsmen....a state governors convoy and I can assure you nobody will be arrested.... You don't do freedom fighting in such entity with THERE'S A WAY TO DO IT LET'S FOLLOW CONSTITUTIONAL PROCESS

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by ablejesus26(m): 9:17am On Mar 21, 2021
ezenwajosh:
I love his method and you will when you sit down to understand Nigeria....imagine governor of Benue state was chased by Fulani herdsmen....a state governors convoy and I can assure you nobody will be arrested.... You don't do freedom fighting in such entity with THERE'S A WAY TO DO IT LET'S FOLLOW CONSTITUTIONAL PROCESS

Ok but if Mnk can't duely be accountable for how money is been spent by his org

now pray tell me why you think he is fit to fight for such ventures dat should be devoid of compromised corruption in any form

Pray tell me why the UK branch was shut down

there's not quite much difference btw mnk and the way Nigeria is now he is even breeding another boko haram on Our very own Soil
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 21, 2021
ablejesus26:

Ok but if Mnk can't duely be accountable for how money is been spent by his org

now pray tell me why you think he is fit to fight for such ventures dat should be devoid of compromised corruption in any form

Pray tell me why the UK branch was shut down

there's not quite much difference btw mnk and the way Nigeria is now he is even breeding another boko haram on Our very own Soil
You're the one seeing bokoharam am seeing those whose their family has been raped,killed and shot at sight by Nigeria arm forces and told their people there's nothing they can do

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by ablejesus26(m): 9:35am On Mar 21, 2021
ezenwajosh:
You're the one seeing bokoharam am seeing those whose their family has been raped,killed and shot at sight by Nigeria arm forces and told their people there's nothing they can do

And dis can substantiately justify killing of Our sons, fathers, uncles, brothers,nephew ??

This is how terror starts
it gains sympathy from a few emotionally misguided ones. Then boom they unleash the main terror

Someone told me dat the sole purpose of the militant sect esn is to suppress and impose ipob and it's leader as leaders of Ala Igbo when Chukwu Abiama finally grants us our Home and Country

Hmm���

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Gozzzy(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2021
rexwalters:
You kill a soldier, the Nigerian Military will definitely have it’s day, I pity the indigenes of the town were the Nigerian soldiers were supposedly murdered. One thing these ipob children have failed to realize, Government is never in a hurry, they have time on their side, they will come when ipob least expect, ask Kanu how he barely escaped with his life.
With all due respect sir, what's your point? Do you really like the way herdsmen are causing carnage in this country or is it just your brazen hatred for Igbos or what? Can you tell me what ESN or IPOB has done wrong to you?? If you are yoruba, do you like how your kits and kins were massacred and banished from their land? If you are SS, do you like what's going on in your land? If you are a northerner that's Fulani, do you like what's going on, all over the north including north central What exactly is your point sir? Cos I'm confused by your stand.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Gozzzy(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2021
ablejesus26:

And dis can substantiately justify killing of Our sons, fathers, uncles, brothers,nephew ??

it gains sympathy from a few emotionally misguided ones. Then boom they unleash the main terror

Someone told me dat the sole purpose of the militant sect esn is to suppress and impose ipob and it's leader as leaders of Ala Igbo when Chukwu Abiama finally grants us our Home and Country

Hmm���
For an Igbo, I must say you are unintelligent.. forgive me. But if you are really an Igbo, then it's a pity... Cos Igbos are known to be more reasonable than this.

Lemme ask, what exactly is your point and your aversion to ESN/IPOB?... Even if they get to control Biafra when it's actualised, what's wrong with it How and what have you done to assist in its actualisation or even, to better the lots of your fellow Igbos or you just want to come online and expose your folly and senselessness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Gozzzy(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2021
ezenwajosh:
God bless you.... Please ask that specimen, what he's done to facilitate the quest for actualisation of Biafra or done to better the lots of his fellow Igbos... Except coming online to spew rubbish like Joe Igbokwe the outcast.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by ablejesus26(m): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2021
Gozzzy:

For an Igbo, I must say you are unintelligent.. forgive me. But if you are really an Igbo, then it's a pity... Cos Igbos are known to be more reasonable than this.

Lemme ask, what exactly is your point and your aversion to ESN/IPOB?... Even if they get to control Biafra when it's actualised, what's wrong with it How and what have you done to assist in its actualisation or even, to better the lots of your fellow Igbos or you just want to come online and expose your folly and senselessness

For starters you don't sound Igbo for we do not harbor dumb and leak brains,but if you are Igbo den you are a big dissappiontment.

You want me to be in support of a militant sect wrecking destruct on my own people

you create a militial give them guns after been told to disembark from such destructive routes you go ahead and created the militant sect

You don't have the brains to engage in an intelligent discuss bcus you have been shortchanged for outstanding stupidity if you see leaders in a group who praises some killers killing men who are our brothers, uncles, fathers,sons.

I don't fancy bragging I am on a program that will see to the employment of 30 widows in my hometown when it's matured fully I will post it here

now dunkerhead tell me 10 things your lord and savior has done that Ala Igbo is enjoying from,start from his hometown in Umuahia.

You want a man who cannot even come out and tell his Dp how much they have and make accountability for how the org is run
instead he picks offense and shut down the UK branch.
You want us to be lead by a dense authoritarian and supremacists whose followers dare not question?

It's outstanding foolery to think that of all the great minds we have in Ala Igbo both home and abroad you imagine being lead by a group heading towards terrorism.

I don't have any problems with ipob I rate them with massob and every other group fighting to end this disaster of a union

but Ipob is getting everything wrong they are totally becoming a problem waiting to explode

But ofcus we are Igbo and there is no place for terrorism in our midst,so ipob should watch it

There are just too many unreasonable green horns here dis days

don't bother quoting me again your mossback, doltish and bubbleheaded opinion has been made already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by okeyglm: 10:51am On Mar 21, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hmm���
I pray you be a next victim of excesses of armed men in the govt uniform.
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by ablejesus26(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2021
okeyglm:
I pray you be a next victim of excesses of armed men in the govt uniform.

I pray you be the next victim of gun men
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by okeyglm: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2021
ablejesus26:

I pray you be the next victim of gun men
EWU afonja. ozu nwuru a nwu ka ibu

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by ablejesus26(m): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2021
okeyglm:
EWU afonja.
Ewu Aboki
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 21, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hmm���
WORSE IS BETTER THAN NIGERIA

Everybody has an opinion....but majority opinion is what counts....men gossips too

During Biafra war there are men who go about in Biafra bear parlors drinking and having sex with girl bartenders during the war....when Biafra soldier make advances they will rejoice and say HAIL OJUKWU WE ARE WINNING when Nigeria soldiers makes advances they will say OH YOU SEE OJUKWU SHOULD SURRENDER ALREADY BEFORE WE ALL DIE HERE.

THEY DON'T HAVE A STAND....THOSE MEN survived bore children who also reason same way....because they passed on their DNA its not a crime but as a man you should have a stand

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by 1willywilly: 11:42am On Mar 21, 2021
EastisBae:
This is rubbish!
Nnamdi Kanu should dtop playing God, you're not Jesus Christ for crying out loud!

Asking ESN to move into that place when those people have not identified with ESN prior to now or shown immense support to them amount to selling yourself cheaply to these minorities.

Nnamdi Kanu should stop taking decisions unanimously, ask questions and deliberate with others before acting because no one knows it all.

This move is so wrong!!
The ESN fighters who are indigenous ELEME is going to lead and command the squad , but all the equipment needed for the job will be provided by ESN Southern Command based in Cross River state.
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by rexwalters: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
Gozzzy:

With all due respect sir, what's your point? Do you really like the way herdsmen are causing carnage in this country or is it just your brazen hatred for Igbos or what? Can you tell me what ESN or IPOB has done wrong to you?? If you are yoruba, do you like how your kits and kins were massacred and banished from their land? If you are SS, do you like what's going on in your land? If you are a northerner that's Fulani, do you like what's going on, all over the north including north central What exactly is your point sir? Cos I'm confused by your stand.
Which Herdsmen are causing trouble in Nigeria? Yet you support them by eating cow meat everyday? Confused ipob Peasant. Maybe Evans the greatest Kidnapper in Nigerian history is also Fulani?
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by rexwalters: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
1willywilly:

The ESN fighters who are indigenous ELEME is going to lead and command the squad , but all the equipment needed for the job will be provided by ESN Southern Command based in Cross River state.
Tomorrow when they nab the malnourished ipob nuisances, they will be claiming innocence?
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by rexwalters: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
ablejesus26:

For starters you don't sound Igbo for we do not harbor dumb and leak brains,but if you are Igbo den you are a big dissappiontment.

You want me to be in support of a militant sect wrecking destruct on my own people

you create a militial give them guns after been told to disembark from such destructive routes you go ahead and created the militant sect

You don't have the brains to engage in an intelligent discuss bcus you have been shortchanged for outstanding stupidity if you see leaders in a group who praises some killers killing men who are our brothers, uncles, fathers,sons.

I don't fancy bragging I am on a program that will see to the employment of 30 widows in my hometown when it's matured fully I will post it here

now dunkerhead tell me 10 things your lord and savior has done that Ala Igbo is enjoying from,start from his hometown in Umuahia.

You want a man who cannot even come out and tell his Dp how much they have and make accountability for how the org is run
You want us to be lead by a dense authoritarian and supremacists whose followers dare not question?

It's outstanding foolery to think that of all the great minds we have in Ala Igbo both home and abroad you imagine being lead by a group heading towards terrorism.

I don't have any problems with ipob I rate them with massob and every other group fighting to end this disaster of a union

but Ipob is getting everything wrong they are totally becoming a problem waiting to explode

But ofcus we are Igbo and there is no place for terrorism in our midst,so ipob should watch it

don't bother quoting me again your mossback, doltish and bubbleheaded opinion has been made already.
Well received.
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by ablejesus26(m): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
ezenwajosh:
WORSE IS BETTER THAN NIGERIA

Everybody has an opinion....but majority opinion is what counts....men gossips too

During Biafra war there are men who go about in Biafra bear parlors drinking and having sex with girl bartenders during the war....when Biafra soldier make advances they will rejoice and say HAIL OJUKWU WE ARE WINNING when Nigeria soldiers makes advances they will say OH YOU SEE OJUKWU SHOULD SURRENDER ALREADY BEFORE WE ALL DIE HERE.

THEY DON'T HAVE A STAND....THOSE MEN survived bore children who also reason same way....because they passed on their DNA its not a crime but as a man you should have a stand

Hmm I take offense in you pitching the great Ojukwu with any seccessionist leader dead and alive, but ofcus it's your opinion so I will just pour cold water on my disdain for such hilarious comparison.

Ojukwu was an elected Leader of Ala Igbo before the war kanu and anyother seccessionist group leader are not.

I don't want to toll the lane of painting the short comings of ipob, for like I said both ipob,massob the one by asari and mefor, Sunday igboho's movement, this groups are quite needful in the taking down of this unholy and fiendish union dat constantly dishes out pain in all spheres, through their agitations

my own submission is ipob should do the business of agitating without resulting to violence and destroying our land

Se have always been the safest region in the country ipob should watch it so they don't drag Ala Igbo into the disaster plunging the North .

And I ask you When God grants Us our Home and Country will ipob try to impose it's self and leaders on Us?

Will ipob take the lane of Rebel against Us if we resist them which is most certain?

if that happens where will You pitch your tent?

Where does your alliegiance lies Ipob or Ala Igbo?
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hmm I take offense in you pitching the great Ojukwu with any seccessionist leader dead and alive, but ofcus it's your opinion so I will just pour cold water on my disdain for such hilarious comparison.

Ojukwu was an elected Leader of Ala Igbo before the war kanu and anyother seccessionist group leader are not.

I don't want to toll the lane of painting the short comings of ipob, for like I said both ipob,massob the one by asari and mefor, Sunday igboho's movement, this groups are quite needful in the taking down of this unholy and fiendish union dat constantly dishes out pain in all spheres, through their agitations

my own submission is ipob should do the business of agitating without resulting to violence and destroying our land

Se have always been the safest region in the country ipob should watch it so they don't drag Ala Igbo into the disaster plunging the North .

And I ask you When God grants Us our Home and Country will ipob try to impose it's self and leaders on Us?

Will ipob take the lane of Rebel against Us if we resist them which is most certain?

if that happens where will You pitch your tent?

Where does your alliegiance lies Ipob or Ala Igbo?
I wasn't comparing KANU with OJUKWU my point there is that no matter what you do people and gonna talk anyways and there all people who don't have minds of their own they just have the mind of a wind vain.

IPOB can't do no such thing and Igbo's will keep quiet because one thing about an Igbo man is he can forget about what ever sacrifice you made once you start holding him down. KANU IS NOT STUPID

WHEN IPOB WERE BEING KILLED ON RALLYS....people call on radio programs telling him we can't be getting killed all the time and nothing is done about that

NOW SOMETHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT THAT....some said oh there's a better way to do it

THEN YOU ASK THEM HOW DO WE GO ABOUT IT....THEY WILL SAY LETS HAVE MOTE OF OUR PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT

BUT MY QUESTION IS WILL YOU HAVE MORE PEOPLE THAN YOUR CONSTITUENCIES?

OR DO YOU NEED MORE TIME TO ENJOY A LITTLE MORE NATIONAL CAKE?

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by gawu1: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Rugaria:

You should also ask yourself how Kanu managed to evade the serious security net around his home to escape.. All the way to isreal That should make you tremble.
He copy-cart Ojukwo. So, what is surprising there?
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Rugaria: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
gawu1:

He copy-cart Ojukwo. So, what is surprising there?
Atleast he didn't copycat the one that drank sniper...
wink shocked
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by VictorUSA(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
This op is a big liar: liar of the decade.

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by ablejesus26(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
ezenwajosh:
I wasn't comparing KANU with OJUKWU my point there is that no matter what you do people and gonna talk anyways and there all people who don't have minds of their own they just have the mind of a wind vain.

IPOB can't do no such thing and Igbo's will keep quiet because one thing about an Igbo man is he can forget about what ever sacrifice you made once you start holding him down. KANU IS NOT STUPID

WHEN IPOB WERE BEING KILLED ON RALLYS....people call on radio programs telling him we can't be getting killed all the time and nothing is done about that

NOW SOMETHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT THAT....some said oh there's a better way to do it

THEN YOU ASK THEM HOW DO WE GO ABOUT IT....THEY WILL SAY LETS HAVE MOTE OF OUR PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT

BUT MY QUESTION IS WILL YOU HAVE MORE PEOPLE THAN YOUR CONSTITUENCIES?

OR DO YOU NEED MORE TIME TO ENJOY A LITTLE MORE NATIONAL CAKE?

Well you see before now I have not been a fan to seccession I always admired massob and it's leader Ralph uwazurike,but I always thought the agitation was a mite off.

the fg is not obliged to do the biddings of any seccessionist group or sect no matter wat you do they will always find a way to paint and inscribe criminality and distraught to law and order to your quest.

So why can't dis group of men come together and form an alliance to put pressure on our leaders in Se bcus they are the ones the Fg would listen to

the Catalina movement is not a show for superiority it's championed by the leaders of the region, that's why it carries more weight.

I told someone here dat ipob members and sympathizers have a big share of blame in dis regard, they constantly parade themselves and their leader as the all and all
you will never see them call him out when he is wrong ,and if any other opinion dat do not fit into their mode of operations speaks they will meet insults upon insults

so if you go around parading your leader as the generalissimo of Ala Igbo, how do you expect people of other seccessionist movement to feel

they should all sit and come out with a balanced and united front and find a way to get into our leaders den the Fg will know dat it's not business as Usual .
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
ablejesus26:

Well you see before now I have not been a fan to seccession I always admired massob and it's leader Ralph uwazurike,but I always thought the agitation was a mite off.

the fg is not obliged to do the biddings of any seccessionist group or sect no matter wat you do they will always find a way to paint and inscribe criminality and distraught to law and order to your quest.

So why can't dis group of men come together and form an alliance to put pressure on our leaders in Se bcus they are the ones the Fg would listen to

the Catalina movement is not a show for superiority it's championed by the leaders of the region, that's why it carries more weight.

I told someone here dat ipob members and sympathizers have a big share of blame in dis regard, they constantly parade themselves and their leader as the all and all
you will never see them call him out when he is wrong ,and if any other opinion dat do not fit into their mode of operations speaks they will meet insults upon insults

so if you go around parading your leader as the generalissimo of Ala Igbo, how do you expect people of other seccessionist movement to feel

they should all sit and come out with a balanced and united front and find a way to get into our leaders den the Fg will know dat it's not business as Usual .
the Catalonia movement was possible because it wasn't sold for €865,000 as a mere business territory
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by okigbojihad: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lajet:

I thank God that Nnamdi Kanu doesn't hide his real character most of us would have been still supporting him blindly.

This so-called man Nnamdi Kanu has no legal power yet he has put the title of Supreme leader in his name. people are bowing down to greet him. he does not listen to advice. he believed that his order is final he does not believe in other people's opinions.

Mark it somewhere if Nnamdi Kanu mistakley become Biafra president he will be worst than Idi Amin of Uganda and Buhari.

nwanne God bless you..he wuld be worst than mumman gadafi,that man is an extremist.
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Gozzzy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
ablejesus26:

From your quote, it's obvious you are just another kid with a phone. Now run along and play with your toys, little one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President / Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room / FG Deletes Transparency Clause From The PIB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.