Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. (5651 Views)

FG Orders Contractor Back To Eleme-Onne East-West Road Construction Site / Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Gozzzy(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
rexwalters:
Which Herdsmen are causing trouble in Nigeria? Yet you support them by eating cow meat everyday? Confused ipob Peasant. Maybe Evans the greatest Kidnapper in Nigerian history is also Fulani?
You are very pathetic.... It's not everyone that take beef... I've not taken beef in a very long time. I don't take beef. I prefer softer meat and fish. Simpleton!
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by ablejesus26(m): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
Gozzzy:

From your quote, it's obvious you are just another kid with a phone. Now run along and play with your toys, little one.
grin
Gozzzy:

From your quote, it's obvious you are just another kid with a phone. Now run along and play with your toys, little one.

When I said your brain is callow and dilettantish to engage in an intelligent discuss I wasn't wrong after all ���

next time pick someone of your magnitude and level to spill your gibberish

don't bother quoting me again I don't do fishy and light weighted brains��

Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by ScamHunter: 2:17am On Mar 24, 2021
EastisBae:

So diaspora Igbos will be contributing their hard earned resources to ESN coupled with Igbo youths who are risking their lives only to waste it on a people that haven't shown significant support to them in any way? What sort of logic is that?

I don't care if ESN goes to Igbo indigenous territories in Edo, Benue or Rivers State to protect them from the murderous fulani herdsmen but extending same to areas that are largely antagonistic or aloof at best, is a no no!

Do you know the strong message you will be passing across when eventually Igboland becomes an oasis of peace and tranquility because of ESN while every other place is burning because they didn't identify with ESN? Don't you think that when it gets to that point, all these minorities will be the ones groveling for ESN to protect them instead of going to help them when they haven't shown enough commitment?

We need to be acting more Machiavellian than emotional.

Are you not aware that ESN are not only Igbo guys? Many of them are from Rivers, Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom. I just watched their Akwa Ibom Command.
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by ScamHunter: 3:02am On Mar 24, 2021
Gozzzy:

Was surprised it took you so long to realize this. You were wasting sound reasoning on an obtuse person.
Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by Asswipemod: 3:12am On Mar 24, 2021
Makemefit12op:
yes he is waiting for fulani jajanweed to kill all his community members. Afonjas.
Sadly kanu can not ordered ESN to ogun state,I feel your PAINS

So Wike is mow Afonja? He is the governor of Ogun State? People are sick in this forum o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) / Ekiti Election: NSCDC Deploys 9,747 Personnel To Beef Up Security. / Kano Governorship: Appeal Court To Commence Hearing On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.