Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,249 members, 7,853,266 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Rich Girls - Valley Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Girls - Valley Girls (2238 Views)

Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!! / Rich Girls Vs Poor Girls / Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by k0be: 12:35am On Jul 09, 2007
flaunting all that stuff ke, ooooooooh boy. When i turn out rich my children will have to work hard to earn what they get you bet.
Forget about flaunting all that stuff, I'll be involved in organizing money for the needy & the poor. forget the gucci purse, my daughters will be shopping for bags at local shopping outlets. Those loser rich parents out there exploiting the working class men to help them make their money don't do much to help them back in return. I wonder if school helps these rich girls out at all because they seem to get dumber and dumber by the year, but what do they care, their parents have them hooked up for life.
But you are right, think of them as lottery because once I hit the lotto smiley, I'm running to the bank to cash my check. yaddada
Re: Rich Girls - Valley Girls by tpia5: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
rich girls:

let's help the less fortunate, plz.

all this money some of you blow on buying jeeps and the like, for your lovers (not even husband), can also be used to help out the underpriviledged in our society.

some people in nigeria do not know where their next meal is coming from, some do not know how they're going to raise the money for school fees, some have no shoes.

some could not afford ordinary meat when growing up. Some are stuck drinking gari three times a day. Some nigerian children school in classrooms with no roof, talkless electricity.

open your eyes and see what's around you, thanks.

you never know- your blessing may be linked to your compassion. If you do not know of anyone who needs assistance, go to your village or the closest one to you- you'll find somebody there. If for some reason you cant do that, check nigerian associations- some of them have outreaches you can donate money to.

Are people too big to enter brt or even molue when going to see their girlfriends these days or can someone fill me in on modern dating practices.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexuality Is Bad for Unmarried People / She Said She Doesn't Want Me Again But She Still Wants Me To Call Her Regularly. / How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.