Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians (10809 Views)

Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East / 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by kheny12(m): 6:29am On Mar 20, 2021
No be only PDP Na APC ,shameless politicians
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by desiredhome: 6:30am On Mar 20, 2021
Ademola47:
Even if they are given 2023, 2027 and 2031, PDP won't be able to solve Nigeria problems.

The problems are beyond political parties or individual politician. It has remote, immediate and intermediate causes.

It's only God that can save us. .

The problem of Nigeria is the Nigerian people and their mindset (slave mentality with excess greed)
God had given us everything but our foolishness and greed is making us suffer in the midst of plenty
If these people that are packing Nigerian money to already developed countries will rethink, etc,...

Tribalism, religion, sentiment, lack of love for each other are the major problem of Nigeria .....
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by optionalY09: 6:31am On Mar 20, 2021
BadRadio:
cut that crap... oduduwa or dawadawa or whatever u guys call it dosent even sound pleasant in the ears for a name talkless being a nation.

sunday igboho will be the scape goat... the guy thinks he's Nnamdi Cownu... though Nnamdi cownu is a goat but Sunday igboho is a bigger goat. selfish lots of a con men parading themselves as freedom fighters.

I leave people like you for unknown gunmen. you think you’re wise
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Randy111(m): 6:31am On Mar 20, 2021
Ademola47:
Even if they are given 2023, 2027 and 2031, PDP won't be able to solve Nigeria problems.

The problems are beyond political parties or individual politician. It has remote, immediate and intermediate causes.

It's only God that can save us.

Ok if you see God's ballot box during the election put your ballot paper inside oga
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 20, 2021
optionalY09:

I leave people like you for unknown gunmen. you think you’re wise
I am wise and there's nothing you or your gang of vicious snipers can do
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Resurrection212: 6:36am On Mar 20, 2021
Idiot you don't know how much people hate you and ur useless party...Ah I swear Buhari fvk up.
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by ScamHunter: 6:41am On Mar 20, 2021
oz4real83:
Another chance God forbid!!!. Not when u and the likes of Atiku, Ibori, Igbinedion and the others are still there shocked shocked shocked. Nigeria doesnt need APC. Unfortunately, Nigeria doesnt also need PDP, we need a new generation of young people friendly and nation-building-loyal leaders.
Haaa...that your new generation would be mainly Yahooo boys unless you're importing them from Fernando Po.
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by GABUJABOY(m): 6:42am On Mar 20, 2021
post=100035478:
Dead on Arrival.

Thunder fire all the thieves, looters and criminals thatbhave stolen from our National Treasury and took.out nation 100 years back in 16 years.

All of una no go ever die better.

The years our country made the highest revenue in oil was the lowest in our economy, they looted away all the money.

That is happening in a country where we were told we couldn’t afford new coaches when our oil was selling at over 100 dollars per barrel. Now, at about 40 dollars per barrel, we are launching new coaches. Instead of giving credit to a prudent government, they just say;  i hate trains.

It is official that you are a one sided political supporter, this has blinded you from acknowledging the truth. You make comment just to satisfy low class reasoner's.
Political leaders from your party are so draft,
Sorry they reason like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by ScamHunter: 6:44am On Mar 20, 2021
Homiesjinxbank:
Your generation mumu. Why you write epistle full ground? APC is d worst thing to happen to Nigeria..

One bottle of cold Sprite for you bro. Plus hot 100 naira bread.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Jilo83(m): 6:46am On Mar 20, 2021
Ko saye fun yin mo.
What you cannot do for 16years.
You wan finish Nigeria patapata abi?
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by valuedammy(m): 6:47am On Mar 20, 2021
How long are we going to continue to do this, so u guys want to use our life for practical.

PDP was given the opportunity to rule for 16yrs, nothing to show for, now u are talking about given u another chance, Saraki u wont die better , walahi.
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by oz4real83(m): 6:51am On Mar 20, 2021
ScamHunter:

Haaa...that your new generation would be mainly Yahooo boys unless you're importing them from Fernando Po.
I am a part of a young generation of Nigerians that have never done or will even do yahoo. There are other millions out there that are like me. Don't think every youth is into Yahoo. There are still alot of hardworking and honest Nigerians both youth and old within and outside nigeria..
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Giantfarmer(m): 6:52am On Mar 20, 2021
butterfly777:
Don't worry. It's too late because there won't be Nigeria by the end of 2023. We would have gone our separate ways, and you will have to campaign only among your Fulani northern nation.
you are so confident in saying this ..but I don't think Nigeria will break by 2023 even if Nigeria will break not 2023
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Masterito(m): 6:56am On Mar 20, 2021
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by alfsalami: 7:00am On Mar 20, 2021
PDP, another chance ! , May God forgive you for saying this , never again
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Onyemabright(m): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2021
PDP AGAIN NO OOOOOOO
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by adeade83: 7:05am On Mar 20, 2021
Hahahahahaha!

The insecurity started from your govt. In fact, we are tired of both APC and PDP.
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by ScamHunter: 7:05am On Mar 20, 2021
oz4real83:
I am a part of a young generation of Nigerians that have never done or will even do yahoo. There are other millions out there that are like me. Don't think every youth is into Yahoo. There are still alot of hardworking and honest Nigerians both youth and old within and outside nigeria..

And what makes you think that the majority who view politics as a cash cow would sit around and watch the minority who want to do the right thing to grab power? Is it not this same country where most people lack the foresight to even select sensible people and where your vote mostly do not count? The reality is that this country is irredeemable that those people you're dreaming about stand no chance. Are your honest chaps ready and willing to rig, bribe the police, DSS, INEC and if necessary military and returning officers? You have to understand the hurdles to good governance in this country.
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by TemmyT002(m): 7:26am On Mar 20, 2021
Abi all of you should gerrout.
No doubt, the useless 16 years of PDP is 2million times better than the 6 years of APC.
We don't want any of you again.
Let's divide Nigeria; we are too many.
We need fresh ideas, fresh people.
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by thaoriginator: 7:26am On Mar 20, 2021
post=100035473:
PDP in Nigeria again ?!

God forbid bad thing.

The looting party of criminals that boasted they will rule Nigeria for 60 years before they leave.

They mean they will loot anything call Nigeria for 6 decades and leave it in ruins.

PDP still get mouth dey talk for this country?!

A party that looted monies meant to build their National Headquarters say they want to come back to rule again?

A party that ruled, looted, destroyed our darling country for 16 years and can't boast of an office building!!!

We need a better opposition party in Naija abeg, these thieves don loose flavour and sauce.
Nobody takes them serious anymore apart from their fellow criminals.

PDP in Nigeria again?!

GOD forbid bad thing.

Again .......

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

PDP in Nigeria again ?!

God forbid bad thing!!

PDP settled all of Nigeria debt?!
Well, we won't reply you as we sometimes reply some boys here.
We will respect you cos you are a female.
We can only advice you to get close to more mature and reasonable elders around you to tell you the truth about what you actually typed dalass.
Stop moving with liars and people that are good in the act of brainwashing.
And please be more careful with facts next time you want to quote us, we beg of you ma!
Have a nice weekend ahead dearie.
Hugs kiss!

Dammnn Nigga, GBAMSOLUTELY!!

Dont mind the Criminals and thieves everywhere supported by fraudsters and online thieves.

PDP in Nigeria again?!

GOD forbid bad thing.
Me bloodclaat! grin

But PDP +APC =same ol shitt me Breda!

Di whole a dem ah poop pon di citizens head enuh. All when dem ah say dem fi change, ah lie dem ah tell
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by optionalY09: 7:26am On Mar 20, 2021
BadRadio:
I am wise and there's nothing you or your gang of vicious snipers can do

Jack it off, get some relief
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:28am On Mar 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I can't give the PDP a chance again. Unless a southerner become the flag bearer of the PDP, I might think of giving them a chance
ur comment didn't hold any water.

Just try remove issues of tribe, Religion matters from ur mind so that we can better our lives
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Weirdgee: 7:28am On Mar 20, 2021
PDP members una father gbola
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by oz4real83(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2021
ScamHunter:

And what makes you think that the majority who view politics as a cash cow would sit around and watch the minority who want to do the right thing to grab power? Is it not this same country where most people lack the foresight to even select sensible people and where your vote mostly do not count? The reality is that this country is irredeemable that those people you're dreaming about stand no chance. Are your honest chaps ready and willing to rig, bribe the police, DSS, INEC and if necessary military and returning officers? You have to understand the hurdles to good governance in this country.
your first comment made it look like every Nigerian youth was into Yahoo, your statement made it look like there were no honest hard working youths. My comment was in response to that.
With respect to your second comment, what u said is true but should we fold our hands and just watch? Isn't it better we try and fail rather than not trying at all?
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by jamiudinho(m): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2021
butterfly777:
Don't worry. It's too late because there won't be Nigeria by the end of 2023. We would have gone our separate ways, and you will have to campaign only among your Fulani northern nation.
it means u will b dead before 2023
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by iampeterben(m): 8:01am On Mar 20, 2021
Oga Saraki we don tire for all of una, APC, PDP all of una na thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by MightySparrow: 8:04am On Mar 20, 2021
Ademola47:

It's only God that can save us.

And, you think God still dey Nigeria? The problem gidi gan o!
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by drlateef: 8:09am On Mar 20, 2021
Another chance to loot? They must first of all recover the loot from Dieziani and insist that Dasuki must return his $2 billion. Then Kema Chikwe must return all her loot, mama Peace must return the hotel and other loot. Who else remains sef? The whole ministers under Jonathan must return their loot. After that they must come to me and lie down for 100 lashes on their goddam bottoms. And they must swear by god of thunder never to loot again, otherwise thunder will not need any press-up before striking all of them.
I am sure they won’t be able to do these. Awon ole jatijati!
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by Benwallt(m): 8:12am On Mar 20, 2021
PDP brought Nigeria on all fours. The country suffered stroke under them. APC has walked the country into perpetual coma.
Re: Insecurity: Give PDP Another Chance In 2023 – Saraki To Nigerians by quisera(m): 8:22am On Mar 20, 2021
Yes o, it's PDP again and over again. This is how we shouted PDP never again and ended up with this nemesis called APC. We all know a third force isn't likely to emerge, and anyone who votes for APC definitely doesn't want the progress of Nigeria. Na beg I dey beg Una with God name abeg, the suffering is too much. Anything to kick APC out of power should be our goal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Signs $1.5 Billion Contract For Rehabilitation Of PH Refinery / Sunday Igboho: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari FG / LASG To Rebuild Igbosere High Court Burnt During Civil Unrest Of 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.