Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Something Important To Say About Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something Important To Say About Nigeria (172 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Prophecy About Nigeria By Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Important To Say About Nigeria by OpenYourEyes1: 7:13am On Mar 20, 2021
There are alot of hardened people you allowed to live in your midst. These people are so hardened that they fight GOD whose presence is strong in this country and helping to prevent the enemy from destroying you completely. It grieves me always that people will have gut to call evil people prophets, men of GOD, or pastors and they have the guts to get GOD's true servants to see the filthy news. You are deceiving and tricking people into thinking the servants of GOD would do those evil and this could be making them lose faith in their CREATOR. You are so hardened and don't know that this country could have been in lots of problems if not for our prayers. You have insulted me and other true servants of GOD here but I keep interceding. You are very hardened.
I will keep praying especially for the sake of the innocent. But I won't be able to stop the CREATOR when HE makes up HIS mind to judge you for your wickedness. Stop allowing or attracting wicked people in your midst to decieve you into your destruction.
Re: Something Important To Say About Nigeria by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
There are alot of hardened people you allowed to live in your midst. These people are so hardened that they fight GOD whose presence is strong in this country and helping to prevent the enemy from destroying you completely. It grieves me always that people will have gut to call evil people prophets, men of GOD, or pastors and they have the guts to get GOD's true servants to see the filthy news. You are deceiving and tricking people into thinking the servants of GOD would do those evil and this could be making them lose faith in their CREATOR. You are so hardened and don't know that this country could have been in lots of problems if not for our prayers. You have insulted me and other true servants of GOD here but I keep interceding. You are very hardened.
I will keep praying especially for the sake of the innocent. But I won't be able to stop the CREATOR when HE makes up HIS mind to judge you for your wickedness. Stop allowing or attracting wicked people in your midst to decieve you into your destruction.

Bump... . .. .
Re: Something Important To Say About Nigeria by GdNews32: 7:02am On Aug 07, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . .. .
Re: Something Important To Say About Nigeria by GdNews32: 8:20am On Sep 10, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Something Important To Say About Nigeria by GdNews32: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump..... .... ...

(1) (Reply)

Until Joe Biden Repents, I Will Not Give Him Holy Communion - Rev Fr William / Between Creation And Redemption / Christian Man Sees Prophet Muhammed In His Dream And Accept Islam(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.