Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation (23152 Views)

Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration / Ijaw Youths Say Ijaw Nation Is Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic Agitation / Northern Political Leaders Divided Over Buhari, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Jman06(m): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2021
From the look of things, Yorubas might get Oduduwa republic before Biafra.
Let Igbos continue chest beating and looking for how to waste their generations in civil wars.

PS: Those who neglect intellectualism and genuine education must continue to pay the price for ignorance.

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by GHOSTTALK: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2021
which government go run new constitution
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Youngmaster0(m): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2021
oilPUSSY:
"Yorubas are very united"

Moreover they should change that flag as soon as possible because I don't understand the meaning of human skull inscription on it

Is a clear indication it's a skull mining republic

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Profadvocate: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2021
This is only when Tinubu can b president of a nation
Not in Nigeria
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by anataala: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2021
Is an indication of their occultism
oilPUSSY:

Moreover they should change that flag as soon as possible because I don't understand the meaning of human skull inscription on it
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Likasite: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2021
Na Their Way
I Don't See Why This Is News
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by airminem(f): 11:52am On Mar 20, 2021
smiley
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by rhektor(m): 11:53am On Mar 20, 2021
oilPUSSY:

Where did you see human skull? That's òrí olókùn the bronze cast of one of the historical figures in Ifẹ

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by rhektor(m): 11:53am On Mar 20, 2021
anataala:
Is an indication of their occultism

Idiot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by omoiyalayi(m): 11:53am On Mar 20, 2021
That is a normal thing some people will be for it (Those that are tired of status quo) and some will be against (Those that are benefiting from every government in power)

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2021
IPOB, who have not been able to convince their governors, are here on all threads giving advice to Yorubas grin

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Grace001: 11:58am On Mar 20, 2021
A country built on lies and deceit can’t know peace or progress it’s just a matter of time everyone will go their separate ways

Failed experimented British outpost called Nigeria
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Felabarmudia: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2021
Lands for sale

1.277 hectares for sale
Price: 1.2 Billion
Title: C of O

50,000m² land size available
Price: 2.55 Billion

3600sqm available
Price: 700M
Title: Registerd convenience

3521.6sqm available
Price: 810M
Title: C of O
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by PHIPEX(m): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
I wish to hear all those special advisers from the West who always tell us the best way to achieve Biafra before now. Their advice is now needed more than ever before.

They readily activate their missile whenever Biafra is in the news.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by AMBURSAA(m): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
2023 PROPAGANDA,,,
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Zieus: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:

I think you understand perfectly clear what a skull is doing on the flag.

Yoruba cannot do anything as far as we northerners Don't approve it. Remember that ILLorin belongs to us, we are holding you guys on your balls tongue we are stuck forever

When the time comes, we shall know.
Y'all better get prepared for what is coming

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
illiterate half wit flatin0s from the east end didn't even bother to read the article before they come over to start wanking on this thread...........anyways, all great movements don't usually get the support it needs initially and it isn't in anybody's place to face ideas on anyone, a more reasonable and diplomatic means would be to push for total restructuring, realistically that's a more viable option.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by gaskiyamagana: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
Those who are saying Oduduwa Republic is not ripe from present Nigeria have already labelled as MAD by Wole Soyinka. Mind your response. So called Restructuring is technical Self Sovereignty in a cooperate Entity.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
oilPUSSY:

What you call human head is the bronze head of the Ooni of Ife. One of Nigeria's most prominent Antiquities
The Symbol of NTA.

The color combination is what is horrible.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by McCoy9067(m): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
We are ready for Business[color=#770077][/color]

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by eebraa(m): 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lol! Even Afonja dey find republic. LWKM.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by poseidon12: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
We all know that they can't stand the test of time. No balls to actualize their nation.

Secession is alien to naija constitution so they should be ready to fight to achieve it. Its a straight forward something

Fight with who?
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
As expected.

The ones who are benefiting from the dysfunctionality of Nigeria will never want a breakup of their pot of stew.

Thank God it's not up to them to decide.

When Yoruba nation becomes a reality, hopefully they will all migrate on self exile to Kano.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Oloniyan(m): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
this would make fp but my topic on the blue print of oduduwa would be hidden our deleted. cc lalasticlala
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by gaskiyamagana: 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Profadvocate:
This is only when Tinubu can b president of a nation
Not in Nigeria
Tinubuflex injection is hereby prescribe for your tynublaria sickness.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Yeah. Reason why Abiola stayed and died for the cause, while Ojukwu bravely tucked his tail between his legs and bolted to Gabon (and Kanu also followed in his brave steps by bolting to the UK at the first sign of trouble).

Wetin Abiola see? The mumu was butchered by Fulanis and he couldn't even see it coming. Mumu, if he had witnessed a shred of what Ojukwu faced, he would personally have hanged himself. Brave afonja, your braveness is why you yorubas where chased away from your ancestral land, Illorin, and are now being flogged out of Yewa. angry angry angry Balless afonja, I spit on your conehead. cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
It will be painful if we break, but it seems inevitable. I have lost hope in Nigeria. And with APC and PDP leading the affairs of this nation is disaster. In my opinion, Buhari is the one we really need to show us this separation is inevitable. If a competent person was appointed instead of him, we might not be talking about breaking. I think his destiny is bad news just like how everything about him was bad news in 1983 to 85 before IBB sent him packing. Yes, I think God put Buhari there so we can know enough is enough. Mehn! This president is a failure in all aspects. The issue I am worried about is how he became a general in the army. He doesnt think and act like someone with any military experience. Imagine enriching bandits and terrorists. OBJ made him petroleum minister and he "fumbled" in those days. Abacha used him to embezzle enough money from oil via PTF. He defended Abacha with his life that he didnt squander any money, but really, he was the "mumu" there they used. And shamefully, he received Abacha's looted fund. Imagine...he received Abacha looted fund. This man is grossly incompetent to be a local government chairman (mayor of a city), not to talk of becoming the president of Nigeria. Shame!

The one I pitied is Tinubu. Very selfish man. He will be rewarded excellently soon. In fact, he has been rewarded. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by femijay8271(m): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
North believe in war before restructuring.
South believe in restructuring before war.

and the fundamental question remains

Can one take the captive from the might without a fight?

The West needs to fight for freedom now on we all die in the northern chains.

While some love freedom, some people love being under chains.
I love freedom not chains. even if it takes our lives; our children will be better for it

wa gbayi!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by ENGINEERG(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
Old age doesn't always come with sense...it is just a number..
If you still support one Nigeria, hope it didn't kill you, but for majority of us , We move to to the promise land, Oduduwa Nation

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by doxijaw: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Did I not say these separatists movements are comedic. grin

The intellectual Nigerian says pan Africanism is grandiose delusions because of complexities in the political framework, but forgets it's the same convolution that makes it rigid to have break away independent states.

We'll see who the actual dreamer's are in the end. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Disperse, Teargas Obi’s Supporters In Ebonyi (Photos, Video) / PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London / President Buhari Presides Over Emergency Security Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.