Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation (23166 Views)

Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration / Ijaw Youths Say Ijaw Nation Is Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic Agitation / Northern Political Leaders Divided Over Buhari, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by JoeEeL(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
They have come o.

Divide and rule fooolish idiots. Always looking for how to separate people.

If it not North vs South,
It will be South South is different from Biafra.

If it is not that, it will be Igbos destroy Lagos during #EndSARS.

If it is not that one, it is Kwara Muslims against Christians.

Now for the agitation of Oduduwa, you hear sharply divided... Sharply divided ko, sharply divided ni

That is all what the Janjawids understand. How to separate you from your brothers. The same they did to that partly disillusioned man called Saro Wiwa.

YOU ALL FAILURES HAVE PLAYED YOUR LAST CARDS! IT CAN'T WORK ON THE GREAT ODUDUWANS. YOUR TIME IS UP

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Lagoon0: 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
ivolt:
There is no tearing apart anywhere. Anyone with a brain can see that the secessionists are too emotional to be trusted.
Recruiting illiterates and jobless folks to promote what they don't understand is the height of stupidity.

The meeting was called for insecurity but the myopic secessionists hijacked it for their selfish aims.

How will agitating for secession make our highways safer?
How does it protect farmers in remote villages?

The greatest gift to bandits is secessionists who diverts attention and resources away from them in search of a
goal which may take decades to achieve with unpredictable results.
You're from what state?
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by witworth(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
oilPUSSY:
By Tunde Thomas, Lagos and From Oluseye Ojo, Ibadan

]

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/oduduwa-republic-dream-divides-yoruba-leaders/
some are still cowards, some are just half coward which makes them all still cowards.
Dem too fear Fulani, anyway the way I see it, a meeting of breaking away from Nigeria would not be held in public, but rather in private.
So all na still their usual slave comedy ways.
All we want is Yoruba nation on its own, simple, no need for too many grammars and phonetics. At the end of the day now, the people that are trying to walk us backward will be the ones to fall behind. And they will be left behind. This is to all the Yoruba traitors among us.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Futureukstudent: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

What you call human head is the bronze head of the Ooni of Ife. One of Nigeria's most prominent Antiquities
The Symbol of NTA.

The color combination is what is horrible.
the colour dy vex me... So if truly Yoruba get it sovereignty, this is what we will present?� cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by abfemi163: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yoruba pple are sly,na dem no support ojukwu
My yoruba brothers wouldnt learn from the past
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Ayo2004: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
Like play,like play, everybody wan comot?
But is this truly possible because I know FG and the North would never allow go
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Eriokanmi: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
oilPUSSY:
, "Yorubas are very united"

Moreover they should change that flag as soon as possible because I don't understand the meaning of human skull inscription on it
That's Oduduwa

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by LokoH(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
They said Igbo's don't like themselves. See their nyash outside now

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by onuman: 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Division between one group which expects Fulani to give power to Yoruba in 2023 and the other group that understands that one Nigeria is a huge drawback to economic and human development in Yoruba land.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by LokoH(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
oilPUSSY:

Moreover they should change that flag as soon as possible because I don't understand the meaning of human skull inscription on it

that shows they fetish and diabolic
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
nero2face:
Yoruba now using Oduduwa republic propaganda to seek for power come 2023, these people can't be trusted for anything, just promise them Presidential candidate and u will see even the agitators campaigning for their son to become Mr President, yeye people with empty threat
Since when did we reach an agreement you have to now trust us on?
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Eriokanmi: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
nero2face:
Yoruba now using Oduduwa republic propaganda to seek for power come 2023, these people can't be trusted for anything, just promise them Presidential candidate and u will see even the agitators campaigning for their son to become Mr President, yeye people with empty threat
It's Tinubu and those old fools who want power rotation or presidency to the south, not us. We have said it time and again, to hell with your 2023 presidency. We've said it times without number that, we hold fulanis on their balls and we remain the only tribe who's holding the unity of Nigeria till date, not even the north who are terrorising their region and other parts of the country, all because they want to declare a caliphate at all cost. We have played the greatest role in upholding the unity and progress of Nigeria. We agitated for independence even though your leaders were begging to remain slaves under the colonialists and we got it.

With all their noise behind amotekun formation, we still achieved it and heaven didn't fall. We fought for democracy in Nigeria while other regions including the north stayed aloof. Kingibe who was to run with MKO ran away but we stood our grounds. So since that time, I knew fulanis were traitors. Abiola suffered it alone. Meanwhile, kingibe was busy taking FG appointments under abacha and buhari who was PTF chair. I only blame tinubu for his selfish minds by joining force with Buhari and forgot about history, in which he was actively involved in 1990s. We fought the military back to their barracks and achieved democracy in 1999 while the north was angry as they wanted keeping military in aso villa

We don't need your power, ok?. We can survive without it. Its only you who are hell bent on power because of your laziness. We are entrepreneurs and a prosperous tribe. Hope that sticks to your head

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Maj196(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:

I think you understand perfectly clear what a skull is doing on the flag.

Yoruba cannot do anything as far as we northerners Don't approve it. Remember that ILLorin belongs to us, we are holding you guys on your balls tongue we are stuck forever
Leo Nardo Di Caprio don suffer
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by onuman: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
North believe in war before restructuring.
South believe in restructuring before war.

and the fundamental question remains

Can one take the captive from the might without a fight?

The West needs to fight for freedom now on we all die in the northern chains.

While some love freedom, some people love being under chains.
I love freedom not chains. even if it takes our lives; our children will be better for it

War? What war does the north want? War against who?

Anytime Oduduwa Republic is declared, Arewa can’t dare to fight rest of Nigeria for one Nigeria.

The 12 Arewa sharia states had since drawn the boundaries of a sovereign state for the sharia states but still clutch tight to one Nigeria because of lucre.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Oracleforce: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
With due respect, Dr kunle Olajide who rep the Yoruba Council of Elders is not a true reflection of what the majority of Yoruba Elders want....
You can't just form a kangaroo Union and made some nasty decision and you are saying this is the position of the entire Yoruba Elders....elders my foot...all these retiree Yoruba elders that think they can be feed fat on people suffering will not end well....
Oladije is agitating for a new Nigeria constitution....on what platform? What is the chance of getting a new constitution in the next 10 years? Pie in the sky.....
Oladije should think and rethink...if Awolowo and co have done the needful before 1960, the Oodua nation could have been one of the beautiful and peaceful nations In the entire continent....but other personal and political ambition has led us to where we are...
You don't need any soothe -sayer to tell you the pattern Nigeria will form in the next 10 years...with the present constitution and crops of people and politician managing it...
Aboki, refuse to give supply their farm produce for the west for over two weeks....this could have been from innate hatred and acrimony towards the entire Yoruba race...and some of them lost a lot of money by that singular act....

Let my people go.......

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu for President, under APC 2023....

I see him renouncing seccession and forming a bloc of igbo nationalists within the APC.

I see him picking a female middle-beltan as his running mate

I see him winning the party primaries through the backings of the party bigwigs

I see him getting massive votes at the poll after gaining international supports and also the support of people of his people and other tribes within Nigeria, respecting him for renouncing the Biafran agitation

I see him winning and becoming Nigeria's first Igbo president

This is what I see
This is me
I am Nostrademus
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Collins4u1(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
oilPUSSY:

Is that how a skull looks?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by butterfly777(m): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
nero2face:

Tinubu, who is the frontline candidate for the 2023 Presidential election, is he no more Yoruba?

Just wait and see, we may freely visit Oodua Republic provided you have your valid visa.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Queseda: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
I don't know why am laughing grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Ikinternational: 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
5% criminals have started crying again, your mourning will never cease as we progress and your place is still the poverty capital of the south

Ndi we..
It's not by "we" guy
But rather how much dey YOUR pocket

You underachievers love hiding behind tribe to erase your shortcomings. Shame no catch you?

Show up to Otedola's gate with that WE nonsense let's see how far
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by KoshCAD: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
oilPUSSY:

I didn't see you reporting the scarcity of portable drinking water in Enugu

Didn't see you reporting the news of woman that pounded little children in Anambra for money ritual.

Didn't see you posting the attrocities going on in your OSU land.

None of your leaders are in support of your Biafra mirage.

But you will be looking for Yoruba news up n dan on internet.

You have no life, not sorry to say.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by KoshCAD: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:

I think you understand perfectly clear what a skull is doing on the flag.

Yoruba cannot do anything as far as we northerners Don't approve it. Remember that ILLorin belongs to us, we are holding you guys on your balls tongue we are stuck forever
Is that why you have been panicking and larmenting on the little beating we gave you in shasha that mane you run back to your cursed region hahahahaha.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by KoshCAD: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Youngmaster0:

Is a clear indication it's a skull mining republic
Says someone from a region where pounding of human beings is nothing to them.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by PlanBIncome(m): 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Only a foolish yoruba man will not support Yoruba Nation. They are either those who are currently eating from the spoilt of Nigeria or hoping to eat in future or they have someone they benefit from.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by wink2015(m): 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
There will certainly be division.

You can not expect all yoruba to think alike.

There are some who have interest in Niger delta crude oil money.

There are some who have interest in Abuja FCT where they get big federal government contract.

An Oduduwa republic becoming a reality may seems a scattered dream for those feeding fat on ONE NIGERIA SYSTEM.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by KoshCAD: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Wetin Abiola see? The mumu was butchered by Fulanis and he couldn't even see it coming. Mumu, if he had witnessed a shred of what Ojukwu faced, he would personally have hanged himself. Brave afonja, your braveness is why you yorubas where chased away from your ancestral land, Illorin, and are now being flogged out of Yewa. angry angry angry Balless afonja, I spit on your conehead. cheesy cheesy
Has your mother, father and siblings see portable water to drink in Enugu the pride of the yeast hahahaha
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by supereagle(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
We all know that they can't stand the test of time. No balls to actualize their nation.

Secession is alien to naija constitution so they should be ready to fight to achieve it. Its a straight forward something

Un chater on self Determination Nigeria is signatory to it.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by koning: 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jman06:
From the look of things, Yorubas might get Oduduwa republic before Biafra.

No problem as long as you guys don't add Lagos to it. The rest of Nigerian ethnic nationalities will give you Oduduwa republic comprising of Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, parts of Ondo and parts of Ogun. All those areas in Ogun state that have co-joined with Lagos will be excluded.

Any attempt to add Lagos state to that Oduduwa nonsense will be met with crushing opposition. Key word being "Crushing".

Ndi Oshi......
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by chibuike65: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Yeah. Reason why Abiola stayed and died for the cause, while Ojukwu bravely tucked his tail between his legs and bolted to Gabon (and Kanu also followed in his brave steps by bolting to the UK at the first sign of trouble).
let your war lord Igboho go Benin republic and rescue his people, he is inside his shouting Nigerian soliders are after him just two men, when they deploy troops for him he will poo on himself, ungrateful people once have you people say thank you to Benin republic for providing shelter to the lost afonjas that seek refugee on their soil, just thank you won't cost yourobas a thing and you forget that Fulanis are still coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo / Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) / Why I Refused To Be Ambode’s Running Mate In 2015 –hamzat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.