Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation (23167 Views)

Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration / Ijaw Youths Say Ijaw Nation Is Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic Agitation / Northern Political Leaders Divided Over Buhari, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by adewale255(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
There is no going back on oduduwa republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Hassanmaye(m): 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:

I think you understand perfectly clear what a skull is doing on the flag.

Yoruba cannot do anything as far as we northerners Don't approve it. Remember that ILLorin belongs to us, we are holding you guys on your balls tongue we are stuck forever
haha Kai mugu ne wlh
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by EzeNri(m): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:

And where did you see unity begging from my comment?
In your comment
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by EzeNri(m): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:

And where did you see unity begging from my comment?
In your comment
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Babaken(m): 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
I don't know about others but I know TINUBU will never support oduduwa republic.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
KoshCAD:
Has your mother, father and siblings see portable water to drink in Enugu the pride of the yeast hahahaha

Have your homeless mother, father and siblings seen a place to live in their homeland Yewa?

Have you and your balless lineage recovered illorin from the Emir of illorin?

Shithead afonja.

I spit on your bruised conehead, tueh, tueh! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Judegbu(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
butterfly777:
Middle belt people should also organize themselves quickly and form there republic, except they want to go with the northerners.
as though your region had organised themselves and formed their Republic. Cowards!
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by KoshCAD: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Have your homeless mother, father and siblings seen a place to live in their homeland Yewa?

Have you and your balless lineage recovered illorin from the Emir of illorin?

Shithead afonja.

I spit on your bruised conehead, tueh, tueh! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Answer me Oga. Have your parents drink water today Kikikikikikiki.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
We all know that they can't stand the test of time. No balls to actualize their nation.

Secession is alien to naija constitution so they should be ready to fight to achieve it. Its a straight forward something

It is not alien, it was in our constitution at independence. The question is who removed it? ...and what was the motive for removing it?
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
KoshCAD:
Answer me Oga. Have your parents drink water today Kikikikikikiki.

Your people have water but can't drink it. Kikikiki. They are all in IDP camps in Benin republic gnashing their yellow teeth grin grin
Life must be hard for an average afonja refugee cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by tayor3(m): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Are you okay, just asking though.
nero2face:
Yoruba now using Oduduwa republic propaganda to seek for power come 2023, these people can't be trusted for anything, just promise them Presidential candidate and u will see even the agitators campaigning for their son to become Mr President, yeye people with empty threat
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by butterfly777(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
Judegbu:
as though your region had organised themselves and formed their Republic. Cowards!

At least, they are organizing. You don't complete why you didn't start, bro.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by MayorofLagos(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
oilPUSSY:
By Tunde Thomas, Lagos and From Oluseye Ojo, Ibadan

]

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/oduduwa-republic-dream-divides-yoruba-leaders/

You did not point out the division over Oduduwa Nation. What you stated is opinions.

You forgot to state in beginning that the gathering at Mapo Hall, which you falsely hinted to be against Oduduwa Nation, played the Yoruba Anthem to open the meeting. What does that tell you? Bloody bad belle person.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Youngmaster0(m): 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
KoshCAD:
Says someone from a region where pounding of human beings is nothing to them.

We know say na ụna get ritualism and cannibalism
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by luluman: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
oilPUSSY:
, "Yorubas are very united"

Moreover they should change that flag as soon as possible because I don't understand the meaning of human skull inscription on it
mumu, that's oodua
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by luluman: 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Yoruba cannot do anything as far as we northerners Don't approve it. Remember that ILLorin belongs to us, we are holding you guys on your balls tongue we are stuck forever
Ok we have heard, go & take your medicine.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by dallyemmy: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
It's well!
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by nku5: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
North believe in war before restructuring.
South believe in restructuring before war.

and the fundamental question remains

Can one take the captive from the might without a fight?

The West needs to fight for freedom now on we all die in the northern chains.

While some love freedom, some people love being under chains.
I love freedom not chains. even if it takes our lives; our children will be better for it

N300 Billion in two months and you think Arewa will allow you go like that? Dangote even has concession over Tincan Ports for more than twenty years.

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by emperor863(m): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
ShobayoEmma:

I love freedom not chains. even if it takes our lives; our children will be better for it

Are the children of south easterners better than their grandparents/ parents were in 1967?
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Shekem(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
oilPUSSY:
, "Yorubas are very united"

Moreover they should change that flag as soon as possible because I don't understand the meaning of human skull inscription on it

That is not a human skull.

That is "Ori Olokun" or "Olokun Head".

It is a famous statue that continues to baffle the British till this day.

Olokun is a beloved Yoruba orisa (god). He is the god of the sea/ocean. He signifies unfathomable wisdom, and the Yorubas adore him.

His statue is very popular with the Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
chibuike65:
let your war lord Igboho go Benin republic and rescue his people, he is inside his shouting Nigerian soliders are after him just two men, when they deploy troops for him he will poo on himself, ungrateful people once have you people say thank you to Benin republic for providing shelter to the lost afonjas that seek refugee on their soil, just thank you won't cost yourobas a thing and you forget that Fulanis are still coming

You can come back to advise other ethnic groups about warlords when your warlord gets enough liver to come back to Nigeria to fight for his people and not be making unnecessary noise from under his bed calling it Ladio Biafla. Until then, go back to your hawking.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by gaskiyamagana: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
Youngmaster0:

Is a clear indication it's a skull mining republic
Developer Amaka
Igbo asylum seeker
Grunting PIG sighted
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by rollandben(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Malla, Just wait and see...your race is only trickish but senseless. Aboki is a Malla
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by TemmyT002(m): 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
Who are those against it?
They deserve to be exiled.
We should check out their lives and see how they have contributed to make Nigeria better.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by gaskiyamagana: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
Shekem:

That is not a human skull.

That is "Ori Olokun" or "Olokun Head".

It is a famous statue that continues to baffle the British till this day.

Olokun is a beloved Yoruba orisa (god). He is the god of the sea/ocean. He signifies unfathomable wisdom, and the Yorubas adore him.

His statue is very popular with the Yorubas.
Remind them also that that is the symbol of First Television Station in Africa, NTA Ibadan till moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Youngmaster0(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

Developer Amaka
Igbo asylum seeker
Grunting PIG sighted

Sophisticator now Suffocating

Accomodator now Refugee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
Babaken:
I don't know about others but I know TINUBU will never support oduduwa republic.

Yoruba Council of Elders is not recognized locally and abroad. They only exist as a political tool. During NADECO, where were they ? We have a body led by Baba Gbonigi. These people only came to see what they can benefit from Politicians and power at Abuja.

Nobody heard them in year 2000 when Buhari came to Ibadan to harass Baba Lam Adesina a sitting governor at Ibadan. They were not in existence. When Yorubas were killed at Okeogun and Yewa, nairaland can bear me witness, Igbos can bear me witness, nobody heard them. You can only hear them whenever they are talking about Oduduwa Republic. What is their importance? To collect money from Tinubu and contracts from Fayemi.

Gani Adams should not have invited them to any meeting. I think it is cowardice that made OPC to invite them. Even the dog in Yoruba land knows that YCE has no value , no followership and are against Yoruba freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by sulaak(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
ShobayoEmma:

The South must first prepare for war before they discuss restructuring. Only a fool goes to the negotiation table unarmed.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation by Gireiboy(m): 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
Blankstare:

Succinctly

You captured it well

Nigeria is a war booty for the northerners, this what many yorubas still don't know

They got by might ( jihad) , they will only let go by superior might

The constitution we operate today have long be designed to checkmate us since the military era... Give it to them... they are Spartans

Mistake we often make is engaging them from position of weakness, not strength... We always think they are illiterate, but this guys got their native intelligence intact
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake! we Hausa/Fulani's will always beat you guys at your own game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pro-Bola Tinubu Rally In Rivers State (Photos) / Flawed Reasons Why Lagos Is Ranked Second Most Unlivable City In The World / Saraki knows he must step down as Senate President – Omo-Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.