Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

I Think It's Time To Quit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think It's Time To Quit (1093 Views)

Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think It's Time To Quit by darichlife: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2021
Good day house, let me hurry up with this post because i am in the middle of a qaurell I need to get back to urgently.

I met this girl last year 24. Dec to be precise, we got talking and I invited her over for the Xmas celebration.

She came with family and friends but I still managed to foot the bills without any hitches.

Now all this girl wants it use me as an ATM machine. anytime she wants to eat she rushes straight to my place, when going she will demand transport, money for food at home and eating in the morning I did this for two weeks and got tired of the whole tin..

Just yesterday I went to see and old friend in his house on getting there I saw this girl holding hands with another guy, I quickly hide behind the tank outside she did not see me. she took a bike and left.

I walked into the compound abd knocked on my guys door, he opened the door but I did not go in I just told him to come out let's talk.

On enquiry he told me that the guy is his neighbor and has many girls, that he used to see her once in a while in his house, my head burst, the same girl that always cry that she will never cheat on me.

I have told her everything, that I saw her, she has been crying and breaking things in my house saying I want to dump her for another woman. I am typing from the toilet.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time To Quit by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2021
Let her go, she is a cheat
Re: I Think It's Time To Quit by BBBells: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2021
maga don pay shout halleluyah oh oh oh

follow this guy(theCharismaGuy) or click this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6118427/daily-hard-truth-guys-dont

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think It's Time To Quit by Kriss216: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2021
cheesy grin

You're typing from the toilet.

Just yesterday I went to see and old friend in his house on getting there I saw this girl holding hands with another guy, I quickly hide behind the tank outside she did not see me. she took a bike and left.
Next time(of course I know there will be next time), never hide cos of kpekus. Walk pass them like you don't know her. Hiding is childish and moronic.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Time To Quit by melodynk01(f): 11:42am On Mar 20, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: I Think It's Time To Quit by Offpoint1: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2021
She's breaking? You should be breaking her head right now and not posting.

Any girl who demands for money within a month into any relationship should be dumped.
Re: I Think It's Time To Quit by Anigreat: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2021
shocked

Believe anything Nigerian girls tells you at your own peril.

That was how i met one , she told me that she's a virgin, that no man has ever crossed her, of truth i believed her. After few weeks i pleaded with her to just give me even if na one mouth, that i am not going to hurt her, that i am going to thrust slowly... she started telling me how she's going to go against her will just because she loves me. .my head nearly burst that time. To cut the long story short, we go into the business, what i noticed was her she stylishly removed her pant , not just that, how she spread her legs to me... and how she was guiding my dick inside her pusssy, and how the thing entered the hot warmed pusssy waaaaaah, with no heart beat or heavy breathing,followed by so much flop flop flop flop sounds as my dick didn't lap well in the hole... the way she ride me eh , de styles and techniques she gave me, i come wonder which kind virgin be dis. After the blues, i come asked am again "babe talk true, were u a virgin" she laughed and laughed and and answered " you wish"
Re: I Think It's Time To Quit by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2021
Food is ready redpillers grin grin grin
Re: I Think It's Time To Quit by merieam16(f): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2021
Another tales by moonlightgrin
Re: I Think It's Time To Quit by Kondomatic(m): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
darichlife:
Good day house, let me hurry up with this post because i am in the middle of a qaurell I need to get back to urgently.
I love nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time To Quit by LeeSantos(m): 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
Offpoint1:
She's breaking? You should be breaking her head right now and not posting.

Any girl who demands for money within a month into any relationship should be dumped.
you didn't even say 7 years..
call me stringy. I no care...
if they need money, make them go work for block factory or iron company. at least what a guy can do a woman can do better.
Re: I Think It's Time To Quit by solomon36670: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
:Good day house, let me hurry up with this post because i am in the middle of a qaurell I need to get back to urgently. I love nairaland
Re: I Think It's Time To Quit by Offpoint1: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
LeeSantos:
you didn't even say 7 years..
call me stringy. I no care...
if they need money, make them go work for block factory or iron company. at least what a guy can do a woman can do better.
Ma talk 7 years make NL babes sen assassin to me? grin
Re: I Think It's Time To Quit by Michelle55: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Breaking things in the house she didn't pay for nor bought even one spoon in?

What kinda of boys are we breeding these days eekwa?

Don't tell me you're pussy whipped too because that's the newest trend for you boys now.

You invite babe, she come with her generations you still manage foot their bills without complains. That wan no do her, na so she take turn you to cash dispenser and your brain no tell you anything, isn't God wonderful my brother?

Abeg na which village people dey do you so? Because as I dey see am so no be ordinary nwokem, as if that wan no do you get liver dey tell us say you dey type from toilet.. Chei, you're a goner.

At this stage my brother, na only divine intervention you need because no amount of advice go work for you.
Maybe the person below get something to tell you.
Re: I Think It's Time To Quit by gameboy727(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
You dey hide for toilet? Lmao grin
Re: I Think It's Time To Quit by darichlife: 5:14pm On May 05, 2021
Kondomatic:
I love nairaland

Werey cheesy
Kondomatic:
I love nairaland

Werey
you must be high reading this.
Re: I Think It's Time To Quit by megareal: 5:20pm On May 05, 2021
A woman who has genuine interest in you will never show up with friends and family just to chop you. That was the red flag. Let her go, the tears are just blackmail. She is only worried that her source of free food will be no more.
Re: I Think It's Time To Quit by BuharFulani: 5:37pm On May 05, 2021
darichlife:

I met this girl last year 24. Dec to be precise, we got talking and I invited her over for the Xmas celebration.

She came with family and friends but I still managed to foot the bills without any hitches.

Now all this girl wants it use me as an ATM machine. anytime she wants to eat she rushes straight to my place, when going she will demand transport, money for food at home and eating in the morning I did this for two weeks and got tired of the whole tin..

I walked into the compound abd knocked on my guys door, he opened the door but I did not go in I just told him to come out let's talk.

On enquiry he told me that the guy is his neighbor and has many girls, that he used to see her once in a while in his house, my head burst, the same girl that always cry that she will never cheat on me.

I have told her everything, that I saw her, she has been crying and breaking things in my house saying I want to dump her for another woman. I am typing from the toilet.

Nigga is typing from the toilet. But how abi where una de see girl wey go vex de break una things and una go run comot?

I don't understand, how does that happen?

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time To Quit by Babafash(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2021
OP assuming u are my brother or relative u will be collecting beating steady from me bcoz your mumu no be here o

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Time To Quit by lillyontop(m): 7:58pm On May 05, 2021
You Bleep up guy why you go hide when you see her, if I were you I won't call her I will walk close to her and make sure she sees me, bros she can swear with her life that it wasn't her because there was no proof Wetin I see wey no record... If you had taking a picture of her that's also proof, I remembered on time when my dad friend came to the house and told me and my dad that he saw me at a particular spot to sincere it was a clear truth but I denied it and when I wanted to make the man even more confused I told him why didn't he call me or walk up to me that instant he saw me with all boldness... So learn your lesson for next time

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / What Is The Name Of This Snacks? Is It Good For Your Health? (picture) / A Man Is More Likely To Contract HIV From His Girlfriend Than From A Prost!tute’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.