Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan (47603 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Shares Photo Of His Children / Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) / Filmmaker, Kunle Afolayan Shares Throwback Photo With Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by Lakeside247(m): 3:16am On Mar 22, 2021
uptimum123:
Incase you don't know, this is Lagos and not New York

God bless Baba Buhari
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by doxijaw: 4:58am On Mar 22, 2021
Ayomi90:

Shut d f**k up about giving credits, should I beg my government to deliver projects they ar supposed to execute?

Why did you ditched the country and run to other countries if you are satisfied with what ur Nigerian govt have done, u saying those countries were not built in a day, how old ar they and since when have they been enjoying good governance?

You actually lack knowledge, your country Nigeria is over 50years old and you ar saying trash from the corner of ur mouth. Is it your father that built those countries that are massively developing too?

Am sure ur father is here suffering while u applaud those stealing every kobo from Nigeria. U better wake up from ur slumber and let the foooolz politicians know why they ar in office. Or u continue being slaves to them nd ur generation unborn too bcom slaves to their children.

Your continuous attempts to shame me with poverty , won't work.

Not all of us come from lowly backgrounds, let's just get that clear.

My concern for where Nigeria is headed has nothing to do with my personal circumstances and you're simply just projecting, maybe that's your reality.

Nigeria lacks progress at 50 you say , whose fault?

Did Nigeria the geographical space ruin itself or the people in it ruined it ?

You can't seperate the leadership Nigeria gets from the way it's population thinks and acts .

Nor can you seperate the prosperity of a country from the patriotism, productivity and self introspection of it's citizens,

Nigerian government are Nigerians lol.

Let's just be grateful that we have someone who is trying to build something, albeit may have a lot of other weaknesses.

However that's not the main argument, why are you people harbingers of sorrow that even when something is good you slander it, while having nothing to offer.

Are you not ashamed to be using another man's country's successes to slander yourselves while you remain inefficacious.

As usual the point will fly over your head, it's impossible to give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by mentored: 6:46am On Mar 22, 2021
uptimum123:
Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan

There's also speculation that some parts of his coming movies will shot on this Lagos - Ibadan Train

https://mobile.twitter.com/kunleafolayan/status/1373175424382087168

Its a good view. Good to see
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by uptimum123(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2021
doxijaw:

My concern for where Nigeria is headed has nothing to do with my personal circumstances and you're simply just projecting, maybe that's your reality.

You can't seperate the leadership Nigeria gets from the way it's population thinks and acts .

Nor can you seperate the prosperity of a country from the patriotism, productivity and self introspection of it's citizens,

Let's just be grateful that we have someone who is trying to build something, albeit may have a lot of other weaknesses.

However that's not the main argument, why are you people harbingers of sorrow that even when something is good you slander it, while having nothing to offer.

Are you not ashamed to be using another man's country's successes to slander yourselves while you remain inefficacious.

As usual the point will fly over your head, it's impossible to give what you don't have.

Well said
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by Ayomi90: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
doxijaw:

You thinking like a goat, so because u ar living a rich life the majority of ppl in Nigeria should get dah fuk for all u care, that is a f00lish lifestyle.

If something bad happens in another country u try make us believe why Nigeria is better but now something good happening in other countries but u don't wanna compare isn't that another form of stupidity?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by doxijaw: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ayomi90:

You thinking like a goat, so because u ar living a rich life the majority of ppl in Nigeria should get dah fuk for all u care, that is a f00lish lifestyle.

If something bad happens in another country u try make us believe why Nigeria is better but now something good happening in other countries but u don't wanna compare isn't that another form of stupidity?

I'm tired of talking to an uncouth illiterate with comprehension issues.

Please Bleep off.

I'm done with your dumbass, thought I was arguing with a human being.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by Ayomi90: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
doxijaw:

I'm tired of talking to an uncouth illiterate with comprehension issues.

Please Bleep off.

I'm done with your dumbass, thought I was arguing with a human being.
So because I want good for my people nd I've refused to stoop low applauding rubbish project am an illiterate? Shows the more you are from the village, na small thing dry entice unna.

Start asking ur politicians for 21st century projects nd stop clapping for stupid projects, ur mate na Dubai na d same crude oil Naija get they get.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by doxijaw: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ayomi90:

So because I want good for my people nd I've refused to stoop low applauding rubbish project am an illiterate? Shows the more you are from the village, na small thing dry entice unna.

Start asking ur politicians for 21st century projects nd stop clapping for stupid projects, ur mate na Dubai na d same crude oil Naija get they get.

Fu.k off bro , you're an illiterate . I can sense it from the way you present your points .

There's nothing more to discuss.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by Ayomi90: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
doxijaw:

Fu.k off bro , you're an illiterate . I can sense it from the way you present your points .

There's nothing more to discuss.
Says someone who couldn't understand the term good governance. I will school u on that topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" / 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA / Halima Abubakar Quits Acting Over Illness - Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.