Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan (47580 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Shares Photo Of His Children / Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) / Filmmaker, Kunle Afolayan Shares Throwback Photo With Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by RolexOfGeneva(m): 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
uptimum123:
Incase you don't know, this is Lagos and not New York

God bless Baba Buhari
How can New York be using that kind of train. I'm only impressed by the station's quality but the train is still 1960s standard.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by BigBashiru: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
BigBashiru:

What is the Nigerian man good for besides partying and sex?? China is developing your country and continent for you. No shame??
What is the Nigerian man good for besides partying and sex?? China is developing your country and continent for you. No shame??

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by Ijaya123: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
Topmaike007:
that fare is cool at least no be everybody go fit afford am...

So because not everybody can afford it makes it cool?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by StreetFight: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
uptimum123:
Incase you don't know, this is Lagos and not New York

God bless Baba Buhari
t

Trains that the lifeless one wants to use to be bringing his killer Fulani brothers to the South West, that's why the lifeless one has started the extension from Ibadan to kano. We are waiting for them. It's going to be fire for fire, blood for blood.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by StreetFight: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Mandela27:
I'm not impressed until this regime goes down!

Blood sucking lifeless one will surely go down.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by Highway09(m): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
1 year Apple Music subscription available for 10k only.
Indicate if interested

https:///s/600cb0d8d85f9
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks Chief.

The government has done the heavy lifting and it’s now on us citizens to do our parts.

At Moniya station there are taxi cabs and okadas there when the train arrives. There are small makeshift store to buy refreshments. All these people are making money strictly based on this new infrastructure. So I can see the immediate benefit in that regards.

Nigeria is good, very good. Yeah it has her own share of negatives just like in any country in the world.

We move cheesy
GBAMSOLUTELY!
You have said it all Chairman.
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
Stay blessed Sir.

We love the words below........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by chccho(m): 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
BigBashiru:

It's only working for now because the Chinese just handed it over....

Give it a few years it will deteriorate to zero.

That's blacks for you. They can't maintain anything but they love free handouts.
But u are black too, your mind is black, your thoughts are black and so are your expectations too!!! Keep up your black works
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by porthouse7(f): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
oloyedewaris:

But if it's bandits you will give blame to Buhari forgetting that these states have governors
when d head is rotten d body can't offer anything
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by oloyedewaris(m): 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
porthouse7:
when d head is rotten d body can't offer anything
But when the body offers something, the head is still not to be praised
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by BigBashiru: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
chccho:

But u are black too, your mind is black, your thoughts are black and so are your expectations too!!! Keep up your black works

Thanks for addressing Nigerians....
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by Ayomi90: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
doxijaw:

Na Chinese brain's build am. All you do is moan complain .

Irony of the ineptitude that abounds is lost on you .

How many times have you been told to stop comparing your useless unproductive self's to determined people who focus on what they want.

So dumb, are you even educated, what exactly is the point you ar trying to prove here?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by doxijaw: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ayomi90:

So dumb, are you even educated, what exactly is the point you ar trying to prove here?

You tell me stupid.

Can't you read. I said you're a brainless group of people who make excuses and moan like cry babies, looking for excuses wherever required .
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by Ayomi90: 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
doxijaw:

You tell me stupid.

Can't you read. I said you're a brainless group of people who made excuses and moan like cry babies, looking for excuses wherever required .

What are we talking about what ar u responding with?

Does your response make sense to you?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by doxijaw: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ayomi90:

Shut it dumbass , not interested in stupid arguments.

How can you understand what was written when your brain isn't functional, yet you have the audacity to use the word dumb.

Remember, you quoted me first.

Stay in your lane..
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by BigBashiru: 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ayomi90:

Nigerians appear not to be able to build anything but are quick to run down built ones. Isn't it a shame that China gave you money to build tracks and also built the tracks. Not only that, they are laying the tracks across the country.

Once you give it to Nigerians to lay, errors and ommissions will abound.

China don build am no errors no ommission.

Now Nigerians will start riding on it wiv girlfriends for party and sex, groove, "big boy" etc but tell them to build it they will have NO clue.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by Lexusgs430: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Thank you!
That people do not share same ideology with you doesn't mean you should insult them. Every normal person should know that.
For an educated person not to know that, then it's a shame.

Those that reside in glass houses, never throw stones........

Learn to dialogue, not insult........

If people's responses churn your stomach lining, you don't have to respond to it...... Learn to ignore.....
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by doxijaw: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
BigBashiru:

Nigerians appear not to be able to build anything but are quick to run down built ones. Isn't it a shame that China gave you money to build tracks and also built the tracks. Not only that, they are laying the tracks across the country.

Now Nigerians will start riding on it wiv girlfriends for party and sex, groove, "big boy" etc but tell them to build it they will have NO clue.

U get patience.

Na curses i dey send for my end.

I don tire.

It's not even solely because we can't build, it's more about how there's no focus, shame and a deliberate desire to change.

Soon enough they'll start shouting na to japa and i ask how many will it take to ruin a sane country.

Irony is lost on them, just look at their blogs, twitter, everything is filled with filth and senselessness including nairaland .

No plans, shame and ambitions, just talk continuously about sex like toddlers blame the government even though the government came from them.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by Ayomi90: 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
BigBashiru:

Now you have a point, am with u on this.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by Ayomi90: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
doxijaw:

Shut it dumbass , not interested in stupid arguments.

How can you understand what was written when your brain isn't functional, yet you have the audacity to use the word dumb.

Remember, you quoted me first.

Stay in your lane..

Village boy, go out of ur enclave nd see what other country's govt ar doing for their ppl. This 19th century train is what u celebrate here in 9ja, shame on u. Olodo
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by doxijaw: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ayomi90:

Village boy, go out of ur enclave nd see what other country's govt ar doing for their ppl. This 19th century train is what u celebrate here in 9ja, shame on u. Olodo

Oponu afunfun gbemu.

No we shouldn't celebrate train's, we should celebrate your uselessness and toddler moans.

Do you have the brains and finance to put anything in place let alone compare yourselves to civilsed countries?

We are talking about how to rally the people up to celebrate what's good and inspire them to have bigger dreams where home grown solutions are possible, yet you here complaining .

Na you be village idiot wey everything you can't make dey shack.

Be disturbing people up and down with stupid western statistics while you remain useless. undecided
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by COMPAQ(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
uptimum123:
Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan

There's also speculation that some parts of his coming movies will shot on this Lagos - Ibadan Train

https://mobile.twitter.com/kunleafolayan/status/1373175424382087168

I hope come 2025, the train will still be functioning.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Those that reside in glass houses, never throw stones........

Learn to dialogue, not insult........

If people's responses churn your stomach lining, you don't have to respond to it...... Learn to ignore.....
Ah!
It now look like you're directing it to me. I only supported your comment o.
when I said 'you', I didn't mean you.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by Lexusgs430: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Ah!
It now look like you're directing it to me. I only supported your comment o.
when I said 'you', I didn't mean you.

How am I supposed to telepathically decipher that 'you', does not truly mean 'you', but 'you' as in 'you', third party 'you' description......... grin

Don't worry, 'you' remain uniquely special...... tongue
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
What is the transportation cost from Lagos to Ibadan ? The feasibility of the project should be of utmost importance. What is the rate of return on this investment ? How many people are willing to pay 6K from railway terminus at Lagos to Dugbe? Is it just for Nollywood film acting?

The amount invested on this project is the highest in the world history.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by Ayomi90: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
doxijaw:

Oponu afunfun gbemu.

No we shouldn't celebrate train's, we should celebrate your uselessness and toddler moans.

Do you have the brains and finance to put anything in place let alone compare yourselves to civilsed countries?

We are talking about how to rally the people up to celebrate what's good and inspire them to have bigger dreams where home grown solutions are possible, yet you here complaining .

Na you be village idiot wey everything you can't make dey shack.

Be disturbing people up and down with stupid western statistics while you remain useless. undecided
Typical lout, you can't argue without insult, that shows how you ar brought up by your unfortunate parents.

Countries that got their independence after urs ar competing with world class countries, you with all ur crude oil us still struggling to put a good railway system in place. You telling me I can't put a thing in place that was when I know your stupidity has no rival, am I your president?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by doxijaw: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ayomi90:

Typical lout, you can't argue without insult, that shows how you ar brought up by your unfortunate parents.

Countries that got their independence after urs ar competing with world class countries, you with all ur crude oil us still struggling to put a good railway system in place. You telling me I can't put a thing in place that was when I know your stupidity has no rival, am I your president?

Spastic , you threw the first insult, just giving you a dose .

Follow the convo.. not just rambling like person wey travel out pass Libya grin, come dey form educated, cause you haven't proven otherwise, forget the insult.

Firstly, like you said you're not the president so shut the hell up and stop knocking everything they do.

Secondly, let's do an iq check first before I continue wasting my time, since you want to prove a point , let me test your intelligence, I'm sure you'll fail. cheesy

What viable solutions would you suggest for nation building and prosperity as a citizen.

Think about this one carefully because it's not your typical backward agbero argument pretending to be educated. cheesy
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by Ayomi90: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
doxijaw:

Spastic , you threw the first insult, just giving you a dose .

Follow the convo.. not just rambling like person wey travel out pass Libya grin, come dey form educated, cause you haven't proven otherwise, forget the insult.

Firstly, like you said you're not the president so shut the hell up and stop knocking everything they do.

Secondly, let's do an iq check first before I continue wasting my time, since you want to prove a point , let me test your intelligence, I'm sure you'll fail. cheesy

What viable solutions would you suggest for nation building and prosperity as a citizen.

Think about this one carefully because it's not your typical backward agbero argument pretending to be educated. cheesy

Since you don't have answer to the concerns of nation building that alone shows how low your IQ is, you want me to be the one to put things in place for you as if you pay your tax to my account. That aside.

If am to be tested not from you, moreover you and your swine govt ar not ready to listen to advice because you feel u ar intelligent or smart but ur intelligence is being taken like a pinch of salt.

Even if you are blind, foolish or daft and you don't see what is happening in other nation at least one of ur family members ought to be exposed enough to give you the right information. You need to knw you ar suffering in Nigeria nd ur life isn't secured. Nd when ppl with the right thinking ar talking you take offence.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by doxijaw: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ayomi90:

Since you don't have answer to the concerns of nation building that alone shows how low your IQ is, you want me to be the one to put things in place for you as if you pay your tax to my account. That aside.

If am to be tested not from you, moreover you and your swine govt ar not ready to listen to advice because you feel u ar intelligent or smart but ur intelligence is being taken like a pinch of salt.

Even if you are blind, foolish or daft and you don't see what is happening in other nation at least one of ur family members ought to be exposed enough to give you the right information. You need to knw you ar suffering in Nigeria nd ur life isn't secured. Nd when ppl with the right thinking ar talking you take offence.

You are daft for making silly assumptions, i actually don't live in Nigeria and well traveled if that's your criteria for exposure.

The difference between us is that i understand how the economy and the nuances of politics work, both local and global.

I'm not a clueless slowpoke who expects mana to fall from heaven, neither I'm i overly optimistic about reality, but give credit where due and critic when not. You need that dual thinking for this!

The civilsed country you're harping on about, na your papa build am?

Did they build it in a day, how did they get there.

How can we replicate.

Those are your assignment's for tonight.

When you get more 3d in your thinking , get back to me.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by mankan2k7(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
God bless GEJ
Re: Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan by Ayomi90: 12:29am On Mar 22, 2021
doxijaw:

You are daft for making silly assumptions, i actually don't live in Nigeria and well traveled if that's your criteria for exposure.

The difference between us is that i understand how the economy and the nuances of politics work, both local and global.

I'm not a clueless slowpoke who expects mana to fall from heaven, neither I'm i overly optimistic about reality, but give credit where due and critic when not. You need that dual thinking for this!

The civilsed country you're harping on about, na your papa build am?

Did they build it in a day, how did they get there.

How can we replicate.

Those are your assignment's for tonight.

When you get more 3d in your thinking , get back to me.
Shut d f**k up about giving credits, should I beg my government to deliver projects they ar supposed to execute?

Why did you ditched the country and run to other countries if you are satisfied with what ur Nigerian govt have done, u saying those countries were not built in a day, how old ar they and since when have they been enjoying good governance?

You actually lack knowledge, your country Nigeria is over 50years old and you ar saying trash from the corner of ur mouth. Is it your father that built those countries that are massively developing too?

Am sure ur father is here suffering while u applaud those stealing every kobo from Nigeria. U better wake up from ur slumber and let the foooolz politicians know why they ar in office. Or u continue being slaves to them nd ur generation unborn too bcom slaves to their children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barbara, Timaya's Baby Mama And Their Daughters Step Out In Style (photos) / Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) / Funke Akindele In Army Uniform Dancing On Set In London - (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.