Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi (20142 Views)

See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES / Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi / Governor Ganduje Flees As Red Caps Take Over Kano Government House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by duro4chang(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

No, it's a government owned school. Take your "childre n of light" to your own schools. Then you can manifest your hate however you want to.
They are owned by the missions not govermernment and that is why they bear christian names.

1 Like

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

No, it's a government owned school. Take your "childre n of light" to your own schools. Then you can manifest your hate however you want to.
why don't the government give the church the school as it was from the beginning to fund it since it's the money that is breeding potential terrorists
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by simplesearch: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:

CAN don't even have any right to tell any of the schools founded by the likes of Redeem, Winners not to talk of government schools

You are making a confusing statement. CAN is an umbrella body that advocate the right of it's members just like NLC, they can't stay aloof in matters like this. If I may ask what is hijab doing for people who want to acquire western christian education. What are they even doing there in the first place if they have a better alternative and can't abide by the rules and regulations of the school. UNILAG, UNN, UI are all Govt school but do they have their own personal rules to make the smooth running of the school easy, yes? So how do you claim a law is discriminatory when it is meant to protect you and others especially within the school environment. Christian sincerely have nothing to envy Muslim for, or even desire their ways but if we let you live learn to understand our approach and rules and stop poking our noses in our fathers house, it's wrong my brother.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by malakaimoscondo: 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
Racoon:

Just imagine.While one is putting in place modality to provide and advance educational development, the other is obsessed with a religiosity that have no semblance to human development.

What has they given the world? Absolutely nothing but formenting chaos and violence, using modern advance-ment in technology for anti-human activities, breeding fanatics whose stock in trade is strapping & detonating explosives.What have the world done to deserve this for goodness sake?
wa wa...u wrote RU bi iss
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
duro4chang:
They are owned by the missions not govermernment and that is why they bear christian names.
No, they've been acquired long ago and have been funded by the government ever since. It retains the me to honour those who established it

1 Like

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
doxijaw:
Because they're hypocrites and not real Christians.

Their bigotry against hijab is laced with tribalism and political agendas.

I can't count how many times I've been called Abdul here for having an opinion.

Abdul, have you commented on the southern Kaduna Christians that were killed by islamic Terrorists yesterday

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by onuman: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2021/03/hijab-as-red-meat-of-bigotry.html?m=1#.YFV0ZBvJYUk.twitter

From Kperogi’s description of how the Igbo was prey in the religious crisis in Kwara state, and indeed, all of the north of Nigeria, and given the fact that the Igbos are nearly 99% Christians, but increasingly remain prey to Muslim extremities scattered all over northern Nigeria; and that the Igbos have been asking for an independent country from Nigeria, why would anyone saner oppose the Igbo desire for an independent country outside Nigeria? After all, nationhood can only come to a country with people of commonly shared value systems.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Empiree: 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
capitalzero:

Most of infrastructures in those schools are provided by the churches and their members. Funding schools is more than paying salaries.
National church is not school.
you didn't answer my questions. They are two separate questions. I didn't tell you that national church is school. I only asked you questions.

Please revisit and answer my questions. Questions are based on fundings?..

Let me rehearse my questions.

1. If CAN reclaims full control of the school, which means it is responsible for infrastructures maintenance, salaries and every other things associated with with school. So question is, where is CAN getting funds from to do this?

2. National church in Abuja, where was the funds used to build National Church came from?

You understand now?.

Remember even if CAN takes over full control, it must still abide by kwara state ministry of education laws.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Blackmiserable(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

What Happened In Central Africa republic, Myanmar are things of joy to intolerant folks (Terrorist) like you.
How can you be so intolerant to deny an innocent Muslim lady(who chooses to use Hijab-because not all does) the use of Hijab in GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS?

Has the said Mission schools not under the full funding of Government since the betrothal?
why these plain Hypocrisy from you and your likes?

Are Christian ladies In Government (Nawarudeen) schools forced to put on Hijab?

why should Muslim then be forced to disobey the commandment of Allah IN A PUBLIC SCHOOL?

This is transgression and won't be allowed.

Hijab is a God given and fundamental Right for Muslim women who chose to use it.

YOU HAVE TO TOLERATE THIS FROM US, WE DO NOT ASKED TOO MUCH, YOU CAN'T FORCE US TI DISOBEY ALLAH

Bros, these missionary schools are government schools with a clause.

That the school retains its former name and religious orientation be undisturbed.

Please read the agreement made with these schools by the then military government under Bamigboye.

If I sue you in a court of law and within the bounds of reasons and common honesty, the courts which is supposed to be an arbitrar for truth goes against what is clearly the agreed, then I am afraid - But I would advice anyone to do away with the court judgment.

Why?

The judges are humans and are not somehow vulnerable to bias, bribes, and based sentiments.

Now, the big question is, what protection does the Nigerian constitution provide to a different faith in a faith-based institution?

Those schools are faith-based government institutions.

Like, what protections for me in Fountain Uni, Osogbo, if I scream blue murder that there are no churches on campus? Would I be protected by the constitution? Is it my rights as a Nigerian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Sirdayor(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2021/03/hijab-as-red-meat-of-bigotry.html?m=1#.YFV0ZBvJYUk.twitter

I want to believe that hijab is just part of a cultural dressing, & wearing of hijab doesn't necessarily make anyone a Muslim.
A school must definitely have a uniform, & if hijab is not part of the approved uniform, why not simply wait till you get to your house before wearing it?
Aren't there Muslim among the Nigeria army, can you wear hijab to war when it's not part of the approved uniform.
Common sense is not common sha..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by duro4chang(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

No, they've been acquired long ago and have been funded by the government ever since. It retains the me to honour those who established it
Have you read through the agreement made by the government and the owners of those schools at that time?
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Islamphobist are fighting for the anti Christ reign in this 21st century, by hating the modesty of Mary mother of Jesus.
hope you were with Mary to know she was wearing hijab

Last time i checked Mary existed before Mohammed and the occult of Islam

Everysane person that loves his life is already an Islamophobia as long as the security concern of islamic Terrorists continue to exist

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by BnQoyyim(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
Racoon:

Just imagine.While one is putting in place modality to provide and advance educational development, the other is obsessed with a religiosity that have no semblance to human development.

What has they given the world? Absolutely nothing but formenting chaos and violence, using modern advance-ment in technology for anti-human activities, breeding fanatics whose stock in trade is strapping & detonating explosives.What have the world done to deserve this for goodness sake?
amongst the biblical verses that enjoin hijab is
1 Corinthian 11:13-16.
the Kwara State CAN of Chaos has been exhibiting some biblical verses that encourage bloodshed, bloodthirsty, anarchy and terrorism. Amongst the verses is
� 1 Samuel 15:3
"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"
� Mathew 10:34
"think not that I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but SWORD"
All sorts of terrorism start and end in Christianity

1 Like

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
dfrost:

Racoon, question for you:

What exactly did the world give to God before he sent his Son to die for their sins?

In your words “absolutely nothing”.

Live and let live. What Farooq said is the truth. What exactly does the hijab stir in Christians?

undecided
It's like you were just born in this country

You give Islamists water they rape you

1 Like

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by BnQoyyim(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
[quote author=Anigreat post=100045772]

shocked

Trash talk.

They should go and open their own Islamic school and wallowed in their ignorance and backwardness, no Christian will oppose them or have anything to say, but bringing their ignorance and backwardness to were children of light are, is what we frowned at.

Dont remind me of the atrocities committed around the world by this hijab. How are we even sure that our christian children are safe with this people? Let me not even imagine it, God forbid.

the Kwara State CAN of Chaos has been exhibiting some biblical verses that encourage bloodshed, bloodthirsty, anarchy and terrorism. Amongst the verses is
"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"
"think not that I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but SWORD"
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by BnQoyyim(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
Oracleforce:
Why are all these Islamic miscreants fighting for what they do not take part in creating?/
Must they show the wicked competition attitude and character in which Islamic religion is known for...?
This matter is very simple and easy to solve. Kwara state Is known as a Muslim State...and there are lots of Muslim philanthropic in thIS STATE. IT IS EVEN A SHAME TO ALL THE MUSLIM RULERS IN THE STATE FIGHTING OVER CHRISTAIN OR MISSIONARY SCHOOLS WHERE YOU CAN CREATE MORE THAN 10 BETTER and more equipped MUSLIM SCHOOLS IN EACH LOCAL GOVT of Kwara State.....instead of seeing this as a challenge to fund many Islamic schools and woo some Christian students to attend and also get them converted, you resolved to violent.....
What a shame! What a shame on the entire Islamic community in Kwara state....this show that your religion is the religion of emptiness and violence
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by BnQoyyim(m): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
Racoon:

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth."- (Plato) Hijab controversy being instigated by your fanatical brethren everywhere.From the Firdausi girl hijab controversy during the law school induction ceremony in Abuja to ISI-UI, case, then same in the Osun/Lagos/Ogun and Kwara schools.Even in Christain mission schools especially in the case of ISI?

Even unity schools that were devoid of any religious discrimination in the time past because of the mixed population they attract are now being bastardized by the same hijab controversy? Why always Islam? Our national positions, symbols and institutions are flooded by features of islamic connotations why?

Buhari have islamize government and governance in a secular nation.Of course you lots are enjoying it yet this country is being rule by terrorists.Guess your see what Central Africa Republic did to all these your nonsense?
There is an elastic limit for everyone.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by ekestic1976(f): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:

If the owners have been maintaining the schools, do you think FG would take it from them?

Go and learn history. Government SEIZED all schools from the voluntary agencies without compensation. Obasanjo was pandering to the interest of the Fulani then. That was in 1976. I'm sure he's rueing his actions now.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by BnQoyyim(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
Racoon:
You mind the fella.He is always support any evil and satanic policy being dished out by this oppressive and suppressive government.

I blame most of these schools.When OBJ government returned most of them to their owners, it was only the catholic that fully take charge of theirs.Others choose to remain under government funding.Now government have intensified it further by allowing the fanatics in the educational sector to lord it over others.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by koms: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
Let me check. After Hijab what next is different assembly ground for Muslim Students, Arabic will be made compulsory, then Muslim Students we not touch infidels (Christian), then Arabic teacher will fight with CRK teacher over blasphemy, then the school will be set ablaze - Mission completed.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by BRATISLAVA: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

What Happened In Central Africa republic, Myanmar are things of joy to intolerant folks (Terrorist) like you.
How can you be so intolerant to deny an innocent Muslim lady(who chooses to use Hijab-because not all does) the use of Hijab in GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS?

Has the said Mission schools not under the full funding of Government since the betrothal?
why these plain Hypocrisy from you and your likes?

Are Christian ladies In Government (Nawarudeen) schools forced to put on Hijab?

why should Muslim then be forced to disobey the commandment of Allah IN A PUBLIC SCHOOL?

This is transgression and won't be allowed.

Hijab is a God given and fundamental Right for Muslim women who chose to use it.

YOU HAVE TO TOLERATE THIS FROM US, WE DO NOT ASKED TOO MUCH, YOU CAN'T FORCE US TI DISOBEY ALLAH

On FP today was a holy hijabi who had sex 3 times a week with a man, for three months plus, had a son for him and was never married to him, by her own confession.

So she was concealing semen under this garment, while you are here advocating Saudi dressing while as a man you wear non Saudi Haram clothes with ease? Religion of covered visuals while you perpetrate adultery and unholy things.

You people don't know anything other than formenting trouble with the hijab in the South West. It's never an issue in Moslem countries.

1 Like

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by BnQoyyim(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Racoon:
Yeah! Same Allah that you lots are fighting for right? Nobody said you should not wear your hijab(which a lots of nation are now banning because of fanatic Islamic terrorism) but if the adherents of the faith are tolerant to know that some institutions like mission/ unity schools, Nigeria Law School, ISI etc have dress code ethics that have been traditional from antiquity until the fanatic religious and intolerance creeped in.

I attend a catholic secondary school in Ibadan but was shocked beyond believe when muslims parents started mutting the ideal of their children being allowed to wear hijab in the school as part of their religious obligations.Of course the thought was perished because it is a mission school like the case with ISI University of Ibadan.

There are islamic school your ladies can attend without fuss where they can wear their hijab to their religious satisfaction but in unity schools or national stage it is a different ball game.This is because there are the buddists, traditionalists and even the atheists etc.What kind of chaos do you think will engulf these institutions if everyone will carry their fanatical religious believe therein?

1 Like

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Duplexxx: 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Muslim my ASS
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nauttyprof:

The government cannot take over the school fully or can the government take over the house you fully occupy even when you are the owner?
Government once took over private and missionary schools.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by dfrost: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mikecold:
It's like you were just born in this country

You give Islamists water they rape you

My question was to Racoon, not you. Please be still.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by BRATISLAVA: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
BnQoyyim:

Yes, that is why people screaming god is great are beheading people in the streets, bombing Innocents and even making their homelands too terrible to live in. Yes, it is Christians who began it. The bloodshed ended, but yours has been on for millennia and still ongoing. Isn't that such a shame?

1 Like

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by doxijaw: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mikecold:
Abdul, have you commented on the southern Kaduna Christians that were killed by islamic Terrorists yesterday

Low iq beast, i don't understand what you mean.

Did the hijabis kill the Christians?

Or perhaps some terrorists/ kidnapper's which are spread across Nigeria especially north and south east.

Have you commented on that yet.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by BRATISLAVA: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mikecold:

He wouldn't dare.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by sukieboy(f): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Chief wailer, double faced human being you are.

Why should you be concerned about a Muslim lady who wants to adhere strictly to the commandment of God by putting on Hijab?

This is utmost hypocrisy from you all.

As long as it's not Forced on you, why the fuss?
Does God not see everything whether you wear clothes or not? I don't think God is interested in what we wear. What if a babalawo's decide to wear JuJu to school? Isn't that the babalawo's child's right? Na so that Kwara girl disrupt law school graduation in Abuja that year. Kontinue.

Love one another is the greatest commandment but religion people hate the most.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
I like this man.

With his analysis.

I totally agree with him

If there is no ulterior motive
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kingspin(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
What is hijab doing inside church premises?

Why can't a whole religion respect themselves
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by doxijaw: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

He wouldn't dare.

I don't understand you at all, don't even know what you are on about.

I can only comment on things i came across, not interested in your religious, tribal sentiments.

My angle is to approach thing's holistically connecting the small failures that lead to bigger one's.

I'm just a social critic, it's that simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Can’t Defect To APC With Our Mandate, PDP Tells Matawalle, Others / Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) / What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.