Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi (20130 Views)

See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES / Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi / Governor Ganduje Flees As Red Caps Take Over Kano Government House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by toye440: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
Racoon:

Just imagine.While one is putting in place modality to provide and advance educational development, the other is obsessed with a religiosity that have no semblance to human development.

What has they given the world? Absolutely nothing but formenting chaos and violence, using modern advance-ment in technology for anti-human activities, breeding fanatics whose stock in trade is strapping & detonating explosives.What have the world done to deserve this for goodness sake?
Farooq kperogi is a prolific writer I have so much respect and admiration
for. But on this issue, he has nothing to present. He mentioned in one of his paragraph that when no Muslim remembered them, it was the christian missionaries that came.
He talks about the country evolving, but when would it get to that point where they would start building and not destroying years of labour. No country can grow with Islamic philosophies, if the UAE had imposed their religious mentality on all, Dubai would only be a beautiful place.
Would they die if they don't wear the hijab, would they fail if they don't wear the hijab, or does the hijab gives knowledge or wisdom.
I bet you most Muslims, I mean 90% of Muslims don't know the origin of the hijab. There is no o wearing of hijab in christian schools, pls find the nearest ansarudeen and register your wards there.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Ayomi90: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
Emir01:

It was not only Christians schools that were taken over. Both Muslim and Christian Schools. You get?
Nd what concerns Christians with Muslim schools dat got taken over?
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by symplymona: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
They are called 'Christian' schools for several obvious reasons. The use of berets is always compulsory for female students,so I see no reason why a muslim female can't substitute her hijab for her beret while in the school premises.
Y'all are always trying to create disunity in everything!
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Empiree: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
capitalzero:

Thanks for the clarification
you are worried about the funding. I am aware catholic missions did not allow governments to take partial or full control of their schools. How is catholic church funding her schools without government support?
These missions should learn from catholic then.
so you can see that even northern muslims may decide to claim Abuja national church in the future if they want to. Abuja national mosque was funded by donations within and outside Nigeria (gulf countries). I was surprised that entire northern states bowed to Obj to release state money to build church. Today, we are saying they are intolerant. This is not fair.

Tinubu refused. He said he can't do that because he's Muslim. Uzor Kalu also refused bcus he claimed he's not christian. They are legally and morally right. This is why obj and Tinubu were not in good term back then.

Catholic probably gets help from Vatican which is not bad idea.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by doxijaw: 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
abdullahi45:

Hijab isn't the problem. The problem is seeing Muslims holding steadfast to their Deen, when clearly, they have lost their theological values and standards to West.

They are really pained that Muslims are intractable and resistant to the western principles and identity. They want us to become like them; may Allah (SWT) protect us from such. Aameen

U said it.

They think you're brainwashed, but they're also brainwashed. grin

I'll call it the battle between groups of indoctrinated people with small frontal lobes.
Apologies for a lack of better way to put it. shocked

I'm not religious but Islam and Christianity has their good and bad sides ...

It's better than the new age doctrine of live as thou wilt. . Essentially like animals undecided

As for some Nigerian Christians , they're d biggest Satan worshipping hypocrites i have ever seen.. .note not Christianity... real Christians

More brainwashed by far compared to anything I've seen , only there to serve one God which is whatever the white man says and money!
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Emir01: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
[quote author=KGD10 post=100055107]

And your brain failed to absorb the information which is these missionaries schools weren't built by the government. That land and structures of these schools weren't built by the government but by the missionaries. The contract signed by the missionaries bodies disallow the government to change the template of the schools before these schools were put under the government care for easy access for every child irrespective of religion, ideology etc.

What stupid tax? Don't you mean the tax used by the government to pay government backward staffs in the schools? The Missionary schools didn't only make the schools accessible to every child but grant employment opportunities to government workers which are hardly paid by the government btw. That's the only thing the government does in the school.

As a matter of fact, let the missionaries bodies take over fully in all schools and allow all the staffs to be laid off! The nerves. You dey maad? Don't you have your own Muslim schools? Can't you go there instead of becoming nuisances somewhere else? You

You're nothing but an extremists. The school belongs to the government 100% simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Moregreen: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:

CAN should take full control of government school?
Is it CAN that is paying the teachers?
Your govt should return the schools to the owners period.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by BobbieZion(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
Emir01:

I think We Muslims are too cold I swear. Have seen several issues of Muslim persecution even at work place. Its not about fight I have realised that the media had caused more damage and change their perception. The media is control by them and the evil among them use it to propagate propaganda and lies. To be sincere, if u look at d foundation of missionary schools they are discriminatory, they will do everything to convert you by fire by force. You need to change your name and all that, does it make sense and those are the people that will saying religion tolerance. Most don't even understand anything about Islam and they will be arguing with u. It's high time we speak Up

I guess Boko,Al-Qaeda,Al-Shabaab,Hamas and Hezbollah is also controlled by the media?
Why do you think even European countries are taking the same measure? And also in India.

Most people never knew about Islam,but as we get wiser and observant,we are also getting critical and fearsome of it's followers.
Can't blame anyone.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by toplinetrtrend: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

You're the ignorant one here. You want to learn or insult you this nuisance.

Check suuratul Nur Qur'an24 v:31
Suuratul Ahzab Qur'an33 v:59

I didn't ask what was written in this book given to you by the man who raped his son's wife.

Were you there when God was saying it? Or are you dumb?
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by KGD10: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
Emir01:

Go steal am na. Dumb Terrorist
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kdon2: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2021/03/hijab-as-red-meat-of-bigotry.html?m=1#.YFV0ZBvJYUk.twitter

Fully funded government school? The government only has [b][/b]legal control over teachers only. Its in the agreement with the missions that built the schools. The government has no right over the content of the schools only teachers. Its a partnership arrangement not full take over as kperogi seeks to make us believe.

1 Like

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by ThatFairGuy1: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

I didn't ask what was written in this book given to you by the man who raped his son's wife.

Were you there when God was saying it? Or are you dumb?
You really have problem, you lack manners and still ignorant.

For your dumb skull, he had no son who got married
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by BnQoyyim(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
Oracleforce:

i know you are one of the Islamic e-miscreants on social media who misinterpret the scripture... if you are an agent of the devil, your kingdom has been overthrown 2000 years ago....
i am like some Christian believer who your Islamic terrorist cleric usually bamboozle with all sorts of isolated bible references... i am deeper in my belief.... the aforementioned scriptural reference is not talking about Hijab at all...blind leading the blind....you will all fall into the ditches of destruction...
there is no iota of civility among Muslim society in Kwara State...can you imagine! the entire muslim society fighting because of Christian School which you didnt took part in establishing.....what a shame
as for me, non of my children can attend any Muslim school because ...because i dont want them to be corrupted with other religious beliefs...
please , dont be cajoled and deceived....christian and Muslim might be superficially the same but they are fundamentally different.

you said all sorts of terrorist start and ends with Christian...Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia are all Muslim nation....one thing is common among these countries.....Ceaseless civil war.....Osama Bin Laden, and other notorious terrorist are chronic Muslim....
without your Islamic religion the world could have be more peaceful than what it is now...

a dim-witted, senseless like you wouldn't take heed. I've just sited an acts of terrorism just from your bibles, I mean Bibles. The restive in the middle East is as a result of proofing a social hegemony of the United State of Aggression on all these countries and basically Islamophobic.
Which of the bibles do you subscribe to? as there are scores of adulterated bibles, which of the denomination are you belongs, as there are Churches of Satan ���

what a religion full of confusion and contradictions.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kdon2: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
doxijaw:

U said it.

They think you're brainwashed, but they're also brainwashed. grin

I'll call it the battle between groups of indoctrinated people with small frontal lobes.
Apologies for a lack of better way to put it. shocked

I'm not religious but Islam and Christianity has their good and bad sides ...

It's better than the new age doctrine of live as thou wilt. . Essentially like animals undecided

As for some Nigerian Christians , they're d biggest Satan worshipping hypocrites i have ever seen.. .note not Christianity... real Christians

More brainwashed by far compared to anything I've seen , only there to serve one God which is whatever the white man says and money!

Go yourislamic school na! Noone is dragging with you, na you dey drag christian schools. Shameless people.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by doxijaw: 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kdon2:

Go yourislamic school na! Noone is dragging with you, na you dey drag christian schools. Shameless people.

A fuckin retard who can't read.

Where in the comment did i mention I'm a Muslim .

Incase you have reading issues, i said you're brainless mofos fighting over foreign religions.

I attack Christians more because you're the most brainwashed fool's ever.

You say things like religion is why we're backwards , to reiterate, you as brainwashed as the Muslims you critique, that's the point.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Oracleforce: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
BnQoyyim:

a dim-witted, senseless like you wouldn't take heed. I've just sited an acts of terrorism just from your bibles, I mean Bibles. The restive in the middle East is as a result of proofing a social hegemony of the United State of Aggression on all these countries and basically Islamophobic.
Which of the bibles do you subscribe to? as there are scores of adulterated bibles, which of the denomination are you belongs, as there are Churches of Satan ���

I can be wasting my time to be debating Bible with someone who doesn't have what it takes to interpret Bible....i can be beating a dead horse....im too busy for that....
Some of your comments is as irrational as the person that typed them...
Your religion came as a result of the mistake Abraham made see below Bible reference :
Genesis 16:11-12 "And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren"

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kdon2: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
BnQoyyim:

Go sidon... How many times have you heard religiously motivated terrorist attack in china, Japan band most Asian countries. You know why they have the moderate peace? Its because they keep Islam at bay! You got that? Islam not Christianity. Keep fooling youself with your religion of violence you call religion of peace. The reality speak otherwise.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by symplymona: 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
[quote author=BnQoyyim post=100059476]

what a religion full of confusion and contraeiatioos.
Your grammar alone is something else cool

1 Like

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kdon2: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
doxijaw:

A fuckin retard who can't read.

Where in the comment did i mention I'm a Muslim .

Incase you have reading issues, i said you're brainless mofos fighting over foreign religions.

I attack Christians more because you're the most brainwashed fool's ever.

You say things like religion is why we're backwards , to reiterate, you as brainwashed as the Muslims you critique, that's the point.

It is even more unfortunate for you because you don't even have identity. All you do is attack anything that comes. That's very pathetic I must say. You have no sense of direction young man
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by doxijaw: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
My final comment here , leave religious battles alone for fool's, focus on the actual education.

Islam and Christianity both contributed to the world we have now, hence either can't be called backwards.

The point is to take the good which is the actual education and float religion into realms of personal convinction.

Otherwise 3000 year's from now, you'll still be backwards in the real sense, fighting battle's that do nothing to advance your civilization.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by BnQoyyim(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kdon2:

Go sidon... How many times have you heard religiously motivated terrorist attack in china, Japan band most Asian countries. You know why they have the moderate peace? Its because they keep Islam at bay! You got that? Islam not Christianity. Keep fooling youself with your religion of violence you call religion of peace. The reality speak otherwise.
stop deceiving yourself, they also keep Christianity at length. They're practising Shintoism, Confucianism and not a religion not practiced or mentioned by Jesus Christ in his life time. Tell me where Jesus call himself God and mention Christianity in the Bible.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by doxijaw: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kdon2:

It is even more unfortunate for you because you don't even have identity. All you do is attack anything that comes. That's very pathetic I must say. You have no sense of direction young man

Shut it and learn, you attacked me first.

It ain't that deep , want the best for yall.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kdon2: 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

You really have problem, you lack manners and still ignorant.

For your dumb skull, he had no son who got married

But he is a paedophile.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Emir01: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
KGD10:

Go steal am na. Dumb Terrorist

Nobody terrorise the world more than your slave trade master and you their agent. They have killed millions and cause disunity because of their selfish political interest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors / Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally / President Buhari Meets Aviation Ministry At State House Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.