Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi (20084 Views)

See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES / Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi / Governor Ganduje Flees As Red Caps Take Over Kano Government House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Bukolaberry(f): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
what's the meaning of all this , must the youth of this country quarrel on line , if the youths of this country are like this, then I fear for the future, whenever you see a Nigeria youth in flaying colour, trust me 80% of them are not based here. you all better wake up our fathers have done theirs and that's why we are in this same spot , what are you doing to make the country better. it's either you quarrel over religion, politics, tribe even other people personal life, hmmmmm na wa o
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by KGD10: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
authority2006:

The court said those girls have right to wear hijab. But Muslims are the backward people while Christians who refused to compile with court judgment are what? Even privately owned schools don't have right to forbid hijab wearing. You guys need to evolve.

No court ruled so. No court in Ibadan or Osun said a thing of such rather the case were thrown out when the same happened in these states.

Only Lagos court ruled in favour of hijabs in government built schools and not missionary schools. The Missionaries schools weren't involved with the rubbish to begin with because they were already under the missionaries bodies, right from the days of Tinubu. Seriously, Tinubu is a Muslim but he's actually someone who doesn't allow his religion to destroy his brain and thinking capacity. Just look at these missionaries schools in Lagos flourishing and functioning so well under the missionaries bodies.

1 Like

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by abdullahi45: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
KGD10:

If you uphold the right of learning, you wouldn't reduce it to hijabs and be a nuisance in a learning environment. You're the one who's terrible and hateful.

So, your insinuation is that the right to knowledge and the right to religion are mutually exclusive? How pathetic!

Lol. The scornful hater here is known and that needs no debate.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by authority2006(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
KGD10:

No court ruled so. No court in Ibadan or Osun said a thing of such rather the case were thrown out when the same happened in these states.

Only Lagos court ruled in favour of hijabs in government built schools and not missionary schools. The Missionaries schools weren't involved with the rubbish to begin with because they were already under the missionaries bodies, right from the days of Tinubu. Seriously, Tinubu is a Muslim but he's actually someone who doesn't allow his religion to destroy his brain and thinking capacity. Just look at these missionaries schools in Lagos flourishing and functioning so well under the missionaries bodies.

It is up to you guys to stop making issues out of piece of cloth, learn to be tolerant. Government owned schools are not missionary schools
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by KGD10: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
abdullahi45:

So, your insinuation is that the right to knowledge and the right to religion are mutually exclusive? How pathetic!

Lol. The scornful hater here is known and that needs no debate.

Learn to differentiate between a school and a religion house. Dumb hateful terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by KGD10: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
authority2006:

It is up to you guys to stop making issues out of piece of cloth, learn to be tolerant. Government owned schools are not missionary schools

Know that. Missionary schools, public or not public ain't government owned.. sink that into your skull. The Missionary bodies have a contract which the government mustn't overstep.

If you want a mosque schools, go to Muslim schools and go act your nuisances there.

We're all about developing the state in order to make it a better place and not turn into a boko haram place like you Terrorist.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by NwaliE01: 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
authority2006:

That's the problem with many of you. You claim to be educated and civilised but still remain ignorant of or have no regards for the constitution. Does any stupid law supercede the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? May be you have forgotten the case of that lady lawyer, Farida.
You claim to know the law when you want to create unnecessary troubles.
Don't you know the Constitution of the school before enlisting your ward?
Because we have a Constitution doesn't warrant one to go against a known and agreed rule of engagement.
It's an act of wickedness for anyone to do so with the intention that law would protect them.
As in the case of Barrister Farida, she did that to gain popularity. She is not the only Muslim lady to be called to bar but she want to claim bigotry.
It's wise Islam create their own wall/circle of influence rather than causing unrest here and there.
Remember we have not forgotten the forcefully taking over of Italy/Turkey.
And it cannot repeat in our today's world.

1 Like

Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by abdullahi45: 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
KGD10:

Learn to differentiate between a school and a religion house. Dumb hateful terrorists.

Lol. Isn't it funny that I am the hater, but you are the one who is using uncourteous register.

You don't even know who I am, yet you find it so appealing to paint me with the "terrorist" brush just because we disagree on a concept.

Grow up man. Never let hatred becloud your shrewdness.

I won't be responding to subsequent mention. Enjoy your day further.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Madas1986(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:
Religion of intolerance
weldone you that practice religion of modern generation
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by KGD10: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
abdullahi45:

Lol. Isn't it funny that I am the hater, but you are the one who is using uncourteous register.

You don't even know who I am, yet you find it so appealing to paint me with the "terrorist" brush just because we disagree on a concept.

Grow up man. Never let hatred becloud your shrewdness.

I won't be responding to subsequent mention. Enjoy your day further.

Says someone calling me a name but cry when same was reciprocated. Can't take what they dish out. Same thing they won't allow in Muslim schools but wanna try it missionaries schools. Did you see any celestial kids wearing their robes and caps in Muslim schools to disrupt the school environment? No. But you terrorists are rather nuisances in the missionaries schools.

Ain't you a Terrorist? I simply call you what you're. Why always the Muslims? Dem swear for you people?
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Madas1986(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
Racoon:

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth."- (Plato) Hijab controversy being instigated by your fanatical brethren everywhere.From the Firdausi girl hijab controversy during the law school induction ceremony in Abuja to ISI-UI, case, then same in the Osun/Lagos/Ogun and Kwara schools.Even in Christain mission schools especially in the case of ISI?

Even unity schools that were devoid of any religious discrimination in the time past because of the mixed population they attract are now being bastardized by the same hijab controversy? Why always Islam? Our national positions, symbols and institutions are flooded by features of islamic connotations why?

Buhari have islamize government and governance in a secular nation.Of course you lots are enjoying it yet this country is being rule by terrorists.Guess your see what Central Africa Republic did to all these your nonsense?
There is an elastic limit for everyone.
that I choose to guide my modesty just like mother Theresa and Mary the mother of Jesus am now label as a backwardness,a terrorist etc I tell you your religion is best practical by Muslim but you will always be far away from the truth
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Madas1986(m): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Racoon:
Yeah! Same Allah that you lots are fighting for right? Nobody said you should not wear your hijab(which a lots of nation are now banning because of fanatic Islamic terrorism) but if the adherents of the faith are tolerant to know that some institutions like mission/ unity schools, Nigeria Law School, ISI etc have dress code ethics that have been traditional from antiquity until the fanatic religious and intolerance creeped in.

I attend a catholic secondary school in Ibadan but was shocked beyond believe when muslims parents started mutting the ideal of their children being allowed to wear hijab in the school as part of their religious obligations.Of course the thought was perished because it is a mission school like the case with ISI University of Ibadan.

There are islamic school your ladies can attend without fuss where they can wear their hijab to their religious satisfaction but in unity schools or national stage it is a different ball game.This is because there are the buddists, traditionalists and even the atheists etc.What kind of chaos do you think will engulf these institutions if everyone will carry their fanatical religious believe therein?
were you are so foolish enough is the misinterpretation you are given nobody is forcing anyone to wear hijab we only care for our muslim sister guiding their modesty not the ones that open their nakeness for easy intimacy
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Islamphobist are fighting for the anti Christ reign in this 21st century, by hating the modesty of Mary mother of Jesus.
That sister will do well to be careful.
That innocent looking lady in hijab may have a bomb strapped underneath especially seeing how swollen it looks in comparison to the good sister's.
I'm not saying she has o but just that one can't be too careful.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Swiftboy(m): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Monogamy:

CAN should take full control of government school?

Is it CAN that is paying the teachers?
Grants aided Church mission schools doesn't belong to the government. You realize the Churches owns the land with which it's built on right with C of O and as such can collect their schools back.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Racoon(m): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Madas1986:
were you are so foolish enough is the misinterpretation you are given nobody is forcing anyone to wear hijab we only care for our muslim sister guiding their modesty not the ones that open their nakeness for easy intimacy
Same hijab they are wearing without undies and just fornicating with gusto within the barracks here that we are seeing every now and then? Same hijab they are wear and inturn using to hide tramadol, codeine and angel dust that they are sniffing up and down.Abeg stop!
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Empiree: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
capitalzero:

I think you are worried about the funds. I am aware catholic missions did not allow governments to take partial or full control of their schools. How is catholic church funding her schools without government support?
I believe CAN built national church. Funds were raised. It took can years to complete it.

Laws that apply to private schools will also apply to those mission schools if government stops funding them.
without funding nothing functions. Money is primary driver. No money, no plan.

Allow me to break it to you. CAN did not fund Abuja national church. I would have said you should research on your own and come back here. Truly, Abuja national church was started by christians in the 70s but the project stalled due to lack of funds; so it became abandoned project since the 70s until former president Olusegun Obasanjo became NIGERIA president in 1999.

So for your information, CAN did not seek for donations to complete the church. The church was completed by Obasanjo administration by spending NIGERIA national treasury (tax payers) to complete the church. He tasked all States to contribute millions of naira. All of them contributed money except Tinubu(Lagos) and Orji Uzor Kalu. Do your research.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Oracleforce: 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
BnQoyyim:

amongst the biblical verses that enjoin hijab is
1 Corinthian 11:13-16.
the Kwara State CAN of Chaos has been exhibiting some biblical verses that encourage bloodshed, bloodthirsty, anarchy and terrorism. Amongst the verses is
� 1 Samuel 15:3
"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"
� Mathew 10:34
"think not that I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but SWORD"
All sorts of terrorism start and end in Christianity

i know you are one of the Islamic e-miscreants on social media who misinterpret the scripture... if you are an agent of the devil, your kingdom has been overthrown 2000 years ago....
i am like some Christian believer who your Islamic terrorist cleric usually bamboozle with all sorts of isolated bible references... i am deeper in my belief.... the aforementioned scriptural reference is not talking about Hijab at all...blind leading the blind....you will all fall into the ditches of destruction...
there is no iota of civility among Muslim society in Kwara State...can you imagine! the entire muslim society fighting because of Christian School which you didnt took part in establishing.....what a shame
as for me, non of my children can attend any Muslim school because ...because i dont want them to be corrupted with other religious beliefs...
please , dont be cajoled and deceived....christian and Muslim might be superficially the same but they are fundamentally different.

you said all sorts of terrorist start and ends with Christian...Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia are all Muslim nation....one thing is common among these countries.....Ceaseless civil war.....Osama Bin Laden, and other notorious terrorist are chronic Muslim....
without your Islamic religion the world could have be more peaceful than what it is now...
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Empiree: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
KGD10:

[s]
What's the rubbish this one is saying? Who tells you government fund these school? I have served in a public school during my nysc days and it's the school that fund every area of the school and all. The only thing government have to do with the school is their old backward staffs which they transfer around.

Don't you Muslim have your Muslim schools? You dey maad?[/s]
senseless
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Lexzov1: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
I believe this school have its uniform, or are they allowed to wear anything to school?
If there is uniform, is hijab part of the uniform?
If hijab is part of it, then hijab should be allowed but if it's not part of the uniform, it should be rejected.
If you want to obey your religion try and build your own school or better still attend Islamic school.
How will the school look like if Christian students from different white garment churches and others starts wearing their white garments and other forms of regalias to the school.
Will there still be uniformity in dressing?
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
mu2sa2:
 I am amazed how some people are easily hoodwinked. In these same "mission" schools, in fact all of them, there are Muslim female teachers and non-teaching staff who wear hijab to work and have been doing so for years. Now, the kwara state govt has come up with new set of school uniforms with one design incorporating headscarf. CAN that has raised no eyebrows about teachers and other staff wearing hijab to work in these schools is now all over the place inciting violence over students wearing the school uniform incorporating the headscarf. If jesus who they claim to follow were to materialise today, would he violently stop any student from using the school uniform with headscarf? See how hypocrites have bastardised the message of jesus! Btw, why the obsession with headscarf by CAN - is it against Christianity to use it? Hypocrites, certainly not, because every depiction of Virgin Mary by Christians shows her wearing what muslims call hijab. Since CAN, at least the hypocrites in Kwara, hate headscarf, they should stop nuns from wearing it. Are the hypocrites at war with the Bible - 1 Corinthians 11:6 is so explicit: "For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head."
There's no controversy whatsoever: God says in both Bible and Quran that women should cover their hair. Hallelujah, may Allah guide us all to righteousness.

Since the Bible and Quran are now the guide for schools, shall we also apply other verses of the books in general school administration.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by BobbieZion(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
dfrost:

Racoon, question for you:

What exactly did the world give to God before he sent his Son to die for their sins?

In your words “absolutely nothing”.

Live and let live. What Farooq said is the truth. What exactly does the hijab stir in Christians?

undecided

Fear,fear of the unknown.
Why do u think it is banned in many public places in Europe?

I remember in Borno,when they where hiding IED's beneath hijab.
Anything Islamic stirs fear in non-muslims.
Let me be sincere with you.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by ThatFairGuy1: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Where did God command you to wear hijab, you ignoramus?
You're the ignorant one here. You want to learn or insult you this nuisance.
Check suuratul Nur Qur'an24 v:31 Suuratul Ahzab Qur'an33 v:59
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by symplymona: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Lexzov1:
I believe this school have its uniform, or are they allowed to wear anything to school?
If there is uniform, is hijab part of the uniform?
If hijab is part of it, then hijab should be allowed but if it's not part of the uniform, it should be rejected.
If you want to obey your religion try and build your own school or better still attend Islamic school.
How will the school look like if Christian students from different white garment churches and others starts wearing their white garments and other forms of regalias to the school.
Will there still be uniformity in dressing?

That's what they fail to understand
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by ThatFairGuy1: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
shadeyinka:
Will you allow me to put on my shoes inside your mosque?
No. Will you allow me defecate inside your church?
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by capitalzero: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
Empiree:
without funding nothing functions. Money is primary driver. No money, no plan.

Allow me to break it to you. CAN did not fund Abuja national church. I would have said you should research on your own and come back here. Truly, Abuja national church was started by christians in the 70s but the project stalled due to lack of funds; so it became abandoned project since the 70s until former president Olusegun Obasanjo became NIGERIA president in 1999.

So for your information, CAN did not seek for donations to complete the church. The church was completed by Obasanjo administration by spending NIGERIA national treasury (tax payers) to complete the church. He tasked all States to contribute millions of naira. All of them contributed money except Tinubu(Lagos) and Orji Uzor Kalu. Do your research.

Thanks for the clarification
you are worried about the funding. I am aware catholic missions did not allow governments to take partial or full control of their schools. How is catholic church funding her schools without government support?
These missions should learn from catholic then.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by ThatFairGuy1: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

On FP today was a holy hijabi who had sex 3 times a week with a man, for three months plus, had a son for him and was never married to him, by her own confession.

So she was concealing semen under this garment, while you are here advocating Saudi dressing while as a man you wear non Saudi Haram clothes with ease? Religion of covered visuals while you perpetrate adultery and unholy things.

You people don't know anything other than formenting trouble with the hijab in the South West. It's never an issue in Moslem countries.
So?
Because she committed fornication, the rest are like her angry Even as that, she should stop using Hijab?

Because people are dieing of road accident, do you stop plying same route?
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Lovelyn451(f): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

So in essence you're saying those who wish to cover up their body are mad.
Now that's my problem with you, you clearly hate Islam but you're beating around the bush not stating that. Just say it and go. Nobody wi beat you
were they naked before?? I can't hate or like what I know nothing about
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by ThatFairGuy1: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2021
Blackmiserable:

Bros, these missionary schools are government schools with a clause.

That the school retains its former name and religious orientation be undisturbed.

Please read the agreement made with these schools by the then military government under Bamigboye.

If I sue you in a court of law and within the bounds of reasons and common honesty, the courts which is supposed to be an arbitrar for truth goes against what is clearly the agreed, then I am afraid - But I would advice anyone to do away with the court judgment.

Why?

The judges are humans and are not somehow vulnerable to bias, bribes, and based sentiments.

Now, the big question is, what protection does the Nigerian constitution provide to a different faith in a faith-based institution?

Those schools are faith-based government institutions.

Like, what protections for me in Fountain Uni, Osogbo, if I scream blue murder that there are no churches on campus? Would I be protected by the constitution? Is it my rights as a Nigerian?
To your last paragraph, we're talking about public school (institution) here. Your claim about fountain university Oshogbo is right because IT'S PRIVATELY OWNED. SO IT IS IN BOWEN UNIVERSITY IWO, NO MOSQUE.
No justification here
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by ThatFairGuy1: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
GboyegaD:

You preach the tolerance that you don't have. Isn't that hypocrisy?
Telll us if in Nawarudeen or Ansarudeen Government school, Hijab were Forced on Christian students.

If you can't, then you're Hypocrite. the intolerant ones here
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by themanderon: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
Go to islamiyah schools period. Poisonous people spreading poison anywhere they go. Soon they would demand that the schools change their name so they will not feel discriminated against. We know the game. Religious war is being fought in a subtle way against Christianity in Nigeria. I have never seen a Christian go to an islamiyah school demanding the Muslims change their laws to accommodate him or her so why all this nonsense. In my school then we used to have Christian and Muslim prayers and everyone was one. I had Muslim friends and religion was never an issue so I wonder how and where all this is coming from.
In the core north where the Muslims are in the majority no room is made to allow other adherents of other faiths to express their faith. Its all islam or nothing. Go to Saudi Arabia you can never find a single church. But these same people come down to Christian dominated countries in Europe and they are given land to built and even given rights they themselves dare not give to others in their countries. We can all see the trouble they are now causing in France and in other nations in Europe. They are the Antichrists trying to uproot all legacies of Christianity. Remember most of those nations Paul went on missionary journeys to are now under Iron vice grip of Islamic control so Christians should be wise at the Antics of the Devil. A total evisceration of anything Christianity is the goal.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Blaccsam101(m): 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
FuckOsuPigs:

And y'all take your 'light' to Dubai, a backward, hijab-wearing Muslim country. You go there for your white wedding, you go there for your holiday, you even go there to look for sustenance.

A state fully-funded school should not have muslims in it because it was formerly owned by the missionaries? Even when the parents of those hijab-wearing girls are tax-paying bonafide members of that community? Even if 2 competent courts have adjudicated on the matter?

The rest of the world can cease to exist by other means, but as for Nigeria, e sure like death say na religion go finish this country.

The two adherents have become marketers each shouting his voice hoarse to justify the superiority of its product.

And na weyrey una all be o. No be say una dey Godly o. All na wayo o.

Radarada.

Sincerely speaking,you nail the subject in this matter.The way we blacks takes religiosity above humanity existence is horrible and this have makes us go backward in development.
Re: Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi by BobbieZion(m): 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
terabyte002:
Nigerian Christians are really sets of brainwashed individuals who continue to drown in Naked, mad, selfish and unreasonable western culture.
I am sure that about 50% of Nigeria Christians believe Jesus was a British or American native and that's one of the reason for all this sort of hatred and mad compliments of islam.
Even when it's obvious that America turned peaceful country like iraq, pallestine, libya and other to war zone for economic and political reasons, Nigeria Christians will always justify the real terrorists" Americans".
I laugh when I see Nigerian Christians wailing and making sentimental judgement on Islam. if Muslims are real terrorists what would you say about your missionary demi gods and their governments for slave trade, colonialism, hard labour and abuse of our race.
What's the place of racial discrimination, slave trade and hard labour in Bible and that's what best describe the white folks that brought the so call Christianity you all designing to be peaceful in your cockroach mind.
I am sure majority of Christian who alwsys run their mouth against anything islam are Igbo people who doesn't even know anything about the situation or the nature of the state, the people involves.
It is senseless for anyone to attach violence to islam.If you want to criticize Hausa people or Fulanis, criticize base on ethnic interest and their political superiority which is too late for any other region to withdraw.
It's not only the Hausa or Fulanis that are Muslims in Nigeria, before your church weeds makes you generalized on sensitive religion issues, you guys needs to always remember there are Yoruba Muslims, Igala Muslims and other tribes aside from Hausas and Fulanis. And also try to be reasonable because for an igbo man from Enugu or Anambra to be putting mouth on issues that's happening in Kwara state with over 85% Muslim population is madness.

Let me leave you with a simple message.
America is an infidel country filled with gays and infidels.
And yet thousands of refugees will leave Syria,Iraq,Lebanon and Somalia,seeking asylum. Why don't they go to Saudi,Qatar, Dubai,Kuwait and the other rich Middle east Islamic countries?
But are ready to risk their lives for thousands of kilometers to go to the land of their oppressors?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary / Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service / Crowd As Governor Wike Campaigns In Opobo, Rivers State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.