Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

I Need A Matured Advice Only - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Matured Advice Only (1148 Views)

Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married / Please Help,what Would You Do If You Are The Husband...candid Advice Only.. / Mature Advice Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Matured Advice Only by nebeolisa(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2011
My wife CHIKA woke me up inda middle of the nyt only to confess to me that am not the father of our three kids. That a friend that i brought from village named EBELE to help i feed him i cloth him he leave in the apartment that i paid rent of . She is now askn for my forgiveness
SHOULD I FORGIVE HER ND SEND HER AWAY WITH THE KIDS OR SHOULD I ACCEPT THE KIDS ND SEND HER AWAY
AM BORED NOW I DNT KNOW WHAT TO DO
PLS TELL ME WHAT TO DO,
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by Blazay(m): 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2011
Hmmmmm!
Lemme go and consult the h-oracle of my village.
E dee o!
E dee baa baa naa!
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by livedit(f): 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2011
Well, first I would want to get a blood test just to make sure and for my own piece of mind.  It sounds like she's been cheating/lying to you for quite sometime to have claimed that any of the children are yours.  Personally, infidelity alone is bad and hard enough to deal with then to say, the kids you've been raising and love may not or are not your's.  If I was you, no.  I could not take her back.  I would stay in the children's lives because I am all they know since birth and they have nothing to do with their mother's infidelity.  But then again, that's livedit.  It is YOU that have to decide if this marriage is worth saving.  Before you make any decision(s), I would strongly reccommend praying about this.  I mean really pray about this first.  You don't want to make the wrong decision and regret it later.  Whatever you feel in your heart and spirit, that's what you do.  No matter what the circumstances look like now.  Don't react on your feelings, because they could change later.  You will truly need to seek God away from her to meditate on this.  Your decision to stay with your wife should be in the best interest of yourself. NOT your children, because nobody deserves to be lied and cheated on and in miserable relationship just for the children.  You too deserve to be in a happy fulfilling relationship. 

Again, if you feel you should remain in this marriage, you may want to consider marriage counseling.  It will definitely take sometime to restore this marriage.  And trust is something that can't or shouldn't be rushed.  I truly hope everything work's out for you and your family.  I know this is devastating and hard to deal with after being married to someone, trusting them and having a family with them for them to turn around and betray you.  As far as that "friend" and I do use that loosely.  You may want to rethink your friendship with him.   Regardless of what you do, you must find it some where in your heart to forgive both of them.  And believe me, I know that's easier said than done.
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by ragdollz: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2011
Wonders will never cease!!!

So what are u waiting for?? Before u came here I hope u first gave her the beating of her life. Then forgive her, keep her as ur wife BUT go out and have three of ur own kids by ANOTHER chick. Shikena!!
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by LadyT(f): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2011
grin

ragdollz:

Wonders will never cease!!!

So what are u waiting for?? Before u came here I hope u first gave her the beating of her life. Then forgive her, keep her as your wife BUT go out and have three of your own kids by ANOTHER chick. Shikena!!

But seriously do a DNA test please remember the kids are innocent . Have you thought maybe you cant have kids thats why she has cheated on you?

This is hard and I pity find out first if any of the kids are yours.
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by BABE3: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2011
nebeolisa:

My wife CHIKA woke me up inda middle of the nyt only to confess to me that am not the father of our three kids. That a friend that i brought from village named EBELE to help i feed him i cloth him he leave in the apartment that i paid rent of . She is now askn for my forgiveness
SHOULD I FORGIVE HER ND SEND HER AWAY WITH THE KIDS OR SHOULD I ACCEPT THE KIDS ND SEND HER AWAY
AM[b] BORED[/b] NOW I DNT KNOW WHAT TO DO
PLS TELL ME WHAT TO DO,  

I've seen this movie before! cheesy It's a Nigerian movie! lmao, Ebele ko! Blessing ni!  
Hehehe! Serious matter like this dey for ground in your life, you're here typing away your time on NL, heheheheh,
Plus you said you're bored?, lmao, **smh**

Pls give it another try. This is not a best seller, and if it turns out to be, then posters are really gullible.  undecided

@Posters: Note, the the OP is giving the characters names like its a movie!!!, lol
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by echobee(f): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2011
@ragdollz
.if u want to be beating a woman,go to mushin under bridge u will surely meet ur match there.
@nebeolisa,
  my advice for u,call her parents and family,tell them,then anything they say,carry on from there.
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2011
If dis is tru,
Firstly-tank God dat ur still alive, *ur wondering y i said dat*
its because such women can kill u o my broda,
Secondly tank her for letting u no bfor it gets over late,
Thirdly take d kids to d hospital/clinic/iya alagbo to confirm if dey r truly not urs,
Forthly send ur wife packing, involve ur families n dont settle it with her, go ur separate wayz,
@babe its things dat happen in real life dat dey also use in movies, dunno if d op is sayn d truth but lets just advice him based on his complain
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by BABE3: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^ Aaaabeg! Comot dere!, lol,
I don't believe him, so, undecided cool
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by kandiikane(m): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2011
Do Dna test if the children are not yours send them packing with the mother and Ebele.
If they are yours keep them and send Ebele and your wife packing or send the children with their mother because its hard to take a child from their mother but be in the childrens' life. Have them come over for weekends, Holidays and such.
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by Ekpoma1: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2011
Story
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by Advocator: 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2011
The b-i-t-c-h don't deserve a forgiveness, first she cheated on you, second she lied to you (if order for you to help her raise the kids) and thirdly she doesn't find you man enough (that's why she went under your way to sleep with some gay).

My advice to you is masthead your heart and send both your wife and the kids away. It's time you get hold of your life and have a fresh start. The ocean if full of babes @ OP.
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by iice(f): 4:57am On Apr 15, 2011
Na real boredom dey worry you
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 15, 2011
AM BORED NOW

you're bored!!

so am i.
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 15, 2011
So at 22yrs you have given birth to 3 children?
Don't go and pass JAMB, be [i]nollywooding [/i]about. wink
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by obowunmi(m): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2011
Let's add to the twist, Ebele comes to collect the kids, and what happens next ? Oya finish the story na!
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by babyme1(f): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2011
This story is fake.
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by NAJALYN: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2011
Please do DNA test on the kids to confirm that they are not yours. If they actually are not yours but Ebele's, call a meeting of your wife's family & yours and report the matter. Thereafter send your wife, the kids and Ebele packing. You can give them a little time to look for a place to move to. If Ebele can father kids he should be able to take care of them and their mother. This is my candid opinion. The final decision is yours.
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2011
Grab your copy now! cool cool
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by SUV(f): 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2011
the poster is looking for continuity to the home movie.

we all now have a copy of part 1 of this BORING home movie, any suggestions for part 2?
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by samtoye(m): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2011
Wale Adenuga,
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by Natasha2(f): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2011
first thank God for giving your wife the grace to tell you this, just imagine if she carried it to her grave it would have been more disastrous but dammit she 's wicked
secondly go for a DNA test after they have been confirmed to not be your children then
divorce that woman she doesn't need a first chance let alone a second chance and on no account must you take her back *tufia* never you take her back she has been cheating on you which is already enough reason for you to send her packing
then as for the children arrange with that useless EBELE it is not easy to take care of another mans children oh even if you think you love them so much one day the urge for you to send them away will come, they will be a constant reminder of your wife and Ebele which will hinder your progress and happiness , more so they are even three its better you send them to their real father , cos they have a right to be with him more so when you finally get a new wife I don't think she would want another persons children to disturb her life . It will be in your own best interest if you send the children to their father, You don't love the children more than God so send them to their father. I feel for you I know its not easy but God will strenghten you and see you through this storm.
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by OAM4J: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2011
story story
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by kandiikane(m): 1:16am On Apr 16, 2011
story
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by dayokanu(m): 1:57am On Apr 16, 2011
A Wale Adenuga productions

We are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:36am On Apr 16, 2011
^super story no 1 fan, dk
u don cram errtin
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by Natasha2(f): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2011
you guys don't have to believe it you know sh'it happens if a father can sleep with his daughter, if a mother can kill her own baby then what is there to doubt a woman cheating on her husband and giving him another man's kids undecided undecided
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by ARareGem(f): 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2011
Abegeee
'I'M BORED' . . . come on!
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by vaLasce(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2011
Waaatttt!!!!
chei! can dis b true?
werin she chop wey make her dey confess?
if i was u my blood wld b as hot as1000 degree celcius
if dis is true n u can acertain paternity
kick ha god damn f uc king cheatin ass already.
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by jasman1: 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2011
They don't believe you sir. just try manufacturing a believable one. Good luck
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by Nekai(f): 2:09am On Apr 17, 2011
nebeolisa:

AM BORED NOW I DNT KNOW WHAT TO DO

tpiah!:

you're bored!!

so am i.

Me too.
Re: I Need A Matured Advice Only by Brite02(m): 3:16am On Apr 17, 2011
Poster

If you're been tested that you are unfit to father children, then u ve to be lucky you have a wifey that understands you well. Forgive and forget, let life go on plz, thank goodness the real father is not aware.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Good Advice / The 4 Wives (A MUST READ Story For Everyone) / Wife Prevents Husbands Suicide Attempt By Grabbing His Leg (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.