Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After (33825 Views)

Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User / Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix) / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Wolfeye: 4:25am On Mar 21, 2021
ValCon888:
I'm sorry she was raped. No woman deserves to have her life ruined like that. All rapists deserve the worst possible punishment in this world. But my question is this; what was she doing sleeping in a classroom by 2am? There's definitely more to that story.

As for the guy that's seeking for forgiveness, if he's serious about being remorseful, he should report himself to the nearest police station, confess his actions and do the time.
All rapists whether repentant or not deserve to be behind bars.

He should kick the bucket already. Wtf is the talk for.
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Wolfeye: 4:29am On Mar 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
Terrible wickedness and Evil! O my GOD!

Uju , you have Passed through Real Wickedness and Pains. I understand only you know how it feels.

I Know this is Painful and very Hard, but I Admonish you to Forgive him. For the sake of your Eternal life, Forgive Him. The Wicked Never goes unpunished! I Believe Life has dealt him seriously. Release yourself! Forgive him.

If the Law decides to deal with him, No Problem, but Forgive him.

Some of you are worse than the devil. Where was this rubbish preaching when an invoice that girl was being raped.
Now “life has dealt with him” Because he lost a business and family Some of you are funny o. You think rape is wound that you can just bandage. I pity any woman that has to go through this in an african society where putrid religious assholes will abandon everything else and start preaching about one dead forgiveness.

Life hasn’t started dealing with him.
He deserves nothing but a tire around his neck.

If this were your sister, girlfriend, wife or daughter will this be your reTar.ded response?

2 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Wolfeye: 4:30am On Mar 21, 2021
Sterope:
He confessed because his family and business fell apart. What an apology!

Asin!!! Some people are even writing RUBBISH saying he has “suffered” enough. What the hell!?? OMG

4 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Wolfeye: 4:34am On Mar 21, 2021
omlueh:
Well Spoken @ Righteousness2. Please for Heaven Sake Uju please forgive him i know its not easy but for Christ Sake do have mercy on his poor soul. It's well with your Soul Uju.

Potential rapist.
Law exists for a reason you religious swine.

3 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by 9jaRealist: 4:46am On Mar 21, 2021
illicit:
why were u sleeping in a classroom?

You can always count on a DUMB comment on Nairaland...smdh undecided
>

6 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 5:05am On Mar 21, 2021
MikeMicheal:
I am sure some guys will have erection while reading the story.
It is well

Because u did

3 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by chachanga: 6:21am On Mar 21, 2021
ValCon888:
I'm sorry she was raped. No woman deserves to have her life ruined like that. All rapists deserve the worst possible punishment in this world. But my question is this; what was she doing sleeping in a classroom by 2am? There's definitely more to that story.

As for the guy that's seeking for forgiveness, if he's serious about being remorseful, he should report himself to the nearest police station, confess his actions and do the time.
All rapists whether repentant or not deserve to be behind bars.

You and all those liking your post are just ventilating your ignorance of your surroundings, which even the whole world and we in Diaspora dare not exhibit or claim.

Have you been following the recent kidnap spree up in Northern Nigeria? Did you notice the deplorable squalor your students have to coexist in? Mattresses on the floor of open classrooms with torn mosquito nets scarcely covering them?!

C'mon, how could y'all allow your government to drive Nigeria into such deep poverty while always arguing offpoint gists online? Why wouldn't she sleep in a classroom? Have you asked if the girl's hostels are habitable when even your private uni hostel conveniences and lavatories look like they're from Hell?

May God help you all sha because the latest you're all up to is beating drums of war? Who told you Nigeria or you all can survive a bloody secessionist uprising? You guys just talk and type anything, well bravo, carry on.

2 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Ayobami7(m): 7:42am On Mar 21, 2021
okay
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Ayobami7(m): 7:44am On Mar 21, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Nickelodeon93: 7:52am On Mar 21, 2021
I don't know how they used to do it.. But I wish to understand why people do anything for social media attention. Especially females.. Look at that screenshot well and tell me if you really believe that the rapist is the one that posted it..
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by kraftysprouts: 8:27am On Mar 21, 2021
She don deactivate Facebook
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Freestainworld(m): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2021
[quote author=pek post=100062724][/quote] one love
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by chingle5(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2021
That guys is very stupid ...saying something like i will only appear if only you will forgive me angry.... Who does that ....when you were climbing and riding angry.....Mr horse you did not know ba .....e must be a fool even till nw ..... Bt girlz serious is it that your brain is just working anticlockwise angry most of the time..... What will a girl at that age be doing in school at that time angry me way be say went i dey young before 5.30pm u never reach home ur own don finish Bt nw na 8.00pm dem dey call to ask my whereabout..... Na God go help us for the useless corn3 angry
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by PinkHealthGroup: 9:23am On Mar 21, 2021
illicit:

If u think so, that's your opinion....

My question remains, why was she there when her mates were in the dormitory....

It does not matter where she was. No one has a right to violate her because of where she was. Let that sink in ye worthless rape apologist

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Lolachef(f): 9:29am On Mar 21, 2021
Yes naa me sabi by exchanging insults with u
illicit:

Na u sabi....
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by pyro62(m): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2021
illicit:
why were u sleeping in a classroom?

Rapist spotted angry

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Reffone: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
I'm being totally honest and there is nothing I can do that take her to the police station to make a formal complain cause it happened in her lodge as she stays alone and they also stole all her valuables hopefully we're expecting a positive response from the police station after I was asked to pay 5000 naira for the investigation to begin
OgThanos:

What the,, are you for real!
How come..
What have you done about it.
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lolachef:
Yes naa me sabi by exchanging insults with u

Exactly

Apologies tho, it's not my usual habit to exchange insults with women
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by cococandy(f): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
9jaRealist:

You can always count on a DUMB comment on Nairaland...smdh undecided
>
this website actively promotes rape. It’s like an incel infested hot bed.

For all Seun’s rules and what not, he and his moderators do jack shyt about curbing the use of this forum to promote rape and harm to women.

2 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by wfjimmytobby(m): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2021
damn some tight pussy..too bad niggas couldn't resist

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice / 1-Year-old Twin’s Body Part Cut Off In Lagos Hospital / Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.